Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,068 members, 7,890,520 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

Buhari Pleaded With Political Leaders Not To Complain Against His Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Pleaded With Political Leaders Not To Complain Against His Administration (510 Views)

Buhari: All Ministers With Political Ambitions Must Resign Before May16 / Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / Dogara Pleaded With Reps Not To Embarrass Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pleaded With Political Leaders Not To Complain Against His Administration by emmolyne: 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2019
The President also pleaded with political leaders, especially his supporters, not to complain against his administration to avoid sending negative signals that would make his government unpopular.

I want to appreciate the number two man of the country (Vice President Yemi Osinbajo) because he knows what we are going through very quietly, I am very pleased that you came with this very powerful constituency, he said…

I appeal to you to remain exemplary so that those under you will know that the country is doing very well. If you break down and complain, the impact will reverberate all over and then, the government will not be popular and whatever efforts we are making will not be appreciated.

I have just spoken to the senator on my left (Philip Aduda) and I told him that his constituency did not vote for me. So, I was very pleased that when they made the arrangement, they put him very far away from me. I have all the results of all constituencies. [url]Read morehttps://emmolyineblog.com/2019/06/05/buhari-pleaded-with-political-leaders-not-to-complain-against-his-administration/[/url]

https://emmolyineblog.com/2019/06/05/buhari-pleaded-with-political-leaders-not-to-complain-against-his-administration/

Re: Buhari Pleaded With Political Leaders Not To Complain Against His Administration by Abfinest007(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
he can't guide his tongue. must every region vote for u
Re: Buhari Pleaded With Political Leaders Not To Complain Against His Administration by orisa37: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2019
You are basically a Soldier. Apply Udi Formula to Sambisa and other areas in the North East where Bokoharam is disturbing Nigerians. Send Herdsmen back to Daura and build Ranches for them. The new Abacha loot recovered, share them equally to our 36 States and tell them to build uniform Buhari Ranches for protein for their people.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Speaker: Nwajiuba Gets A Boost As Former Senate Whip Backs South-East / Politicians Use Dead People To Steal - Moghalu Reveals, Mocks Abubakar / RUGA LGA And RUGA Emirates Loading Like This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.