Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones (299 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals / Collabo Between Buhari And Amina Zakari Tighter Than Wizkid & Tiwa - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones by teexlcusive1: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2019
Reno Omokri,a former presidential aide to Goodluck Jonathan, has taken to social media to reveal the difference between President Buhari and Arya Stark of HBO hit series Game of Thrones.

Reno Omokri disclosed that Arya Stark (played by Maisie Williams) was determined to kill her enemies because they had done evil to her. Buhari on the other hand is only out for his enemies simply because they voted for another party.

Reno Omokri wrote:

What is the difference between Buhari and Game of Thrones’s Arya Stark, who spent her days and nights memorising the names of her enemies she wanted to kill? At least Arya’s enemies did something EVIL to her. The only thing Buhari’s enemies did is to vote for PDP. Buhari spends his time thinking about enemies. We are world HQ for extreme poverty. Rather than think solutions, he fills his head with names of EVIL Nigerians, like a 10 year old prefect who writes only his enemies names in the noisemakers list. Buhari’s “EVIL” PDP voters comment is proof positive that the 97% versus 5% mindset that wrecked Nigeria’s economy in the last 4 years by promoting mediocre clan members of the 97% over qualified 5% citizens, isn’t dead. It‘s alive and kicking!

https://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/06/reno-omokri-reveals-difference-between.html
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones by Sunofgod(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nice comparison.....although I feel Buhari should be likened more to Lucifer.
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones by FINESHIRT(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones by Hotfrom9ja: 3:48pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nice
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones by Hurrikane3000: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2019
Reno omoclown has always been a joke.
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones by Skepticus: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2019
cool

I don't like Buhari but this clown seem to get orgasms off criticizing the devil.
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones by sorextee(m): 3:59pm On Jun 05, 2019
This is funny. Well buhari may try small this term. I've been praying for atiku to win at d tribunal, as I'm not kuku hearing anything from them, make I kuku dey pray for the one wey dey power now.
Re: Reno Omokri Reveals Difference Between Buhari And Arya Stark Of Game Of Thrones by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2019
Reno is accusing pa Buhari of the same thing he does.
Reno have been on the neck of Buhari and insulting anything APC even though they did right since 2015.

What is my own self, I will gladly allow them fight themselves since they steal for themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Court Nullifies AIT, Raypower Suspension Pending Hearing / Gbajabiamila Offers 60 PDP Reps Committee Chairmanship, Deputy Slots / Breaking! Ahmed Lawan Becomes Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.