Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

I Am Still Very Much In The PDP -jimi Agbaje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Still Very Much In The PDP -jimi Agbaje (232 Views)

Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Am Still Very Much In The PDP -jimi Agbaje by igwesylv: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2019
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Governorship candidate in the 2019 elections in Lagos State, Mr Jimi Agbaje, has denied reports that his principal had dumped the opposition party.....
Mr Felix Oboagwina, Media aide to Jimi Agbaje told the media on Wednesday in Lagos that social media posts that Agbaje had left the PDP to join the All Progressives Congress (APC) were untrue.

Reports that the posts that Agbaje had joined APC have featured prominently on social media platforms such as WhatsApp and Facebook in the past few days.

One of the posts sighted by a NAN on WhatsApp and Facebook on Wednesday read “Lagos PDP finally emptied as Jimi Agbaje defects to APC’’.

It was also reported that former National Vice Chairman of the Peoples Democratic .......
Continue Reading::::

https://ugobestiky.com/i-am-still-very-much-in-the-pdp-jimi-agbaje/
Re: I Am Still Very Much In The PDP -jimi Agbaje by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2019

(1)

Why Nigeria will never get better, India Prime Minister revealed / Senate To Officially Inform Buhari, International Bodies Of Commencement / Nigerian Politics Is Very Funny.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.