Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,180 members, 7,880,680 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Seun Osawe, The Boss Of Nairaland, Deserves National Merit Award - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Osawe, The Boss Of Nairaland, Deserves National Merit Award (1165 Views)

The Inventor Of This Barber Cape Deserves National Award - Pictured / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Exam/aptitude Tests Past Questions And Ans / TOTAL National Merit Scholarship Awards 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Osawe, The Boss Of Nairaland, Deserves National Merit Award by Omokemesi(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2010
50 HEARTY GBOSAS !!! From Omokemesi TO SEUN OSAWE The Boss of Nairaland Forum, Nairalist etc and ALL MODERATORS On Nigeria's 50th Independence Anniversary. Seun, I appreciate your foresight and thank God for giving you the Wisdom to introduce NAIRALAND FORUM which has made an unparalleled contributions to the economic, social and educational development of Nigeria. I wish you long life, sound health and God's overall protection as you continue your service to God, the Nation and humanity. In my humble opinion, you should be one of those to be given National Merit Awards for your unique service to this country through your Forum. I hope your immense contributions will be appreciated by somebody in power one day. CONGRATULATIONS! -omokemesi
Re: Seun Osawe, The Boss Of Nairaland, Deserves National Merit Award by denzel2009: 9:48am On Sep 30, 2010
Omokemesi:

50 HEARTY GBOSAS !!! From Omokemesi TO SEUN OSAWE The Boss of Nairaland Forum, Nairalist etc and ALL MODERATORS On Nigeria's 50th Independence Anniversary. Seun, I appreciate your foresight and thank God for giving you the Wisdom to introduce NAIRALAND FORUM which has made an unparalleled contributions to the economic, social and educational development of Nigeria. I wish you long life, sound health and God's overall protection as you continue your service to God, the Nation and humanity. In my humble opinion, you should be one of those to be given National Merit Awards for your unique service to this country through your Forum. I hope your immense contributions will be appreciated by somebody in power one day. CONGRATULATIONS! -omokemesi

When did he do change of name?
Re: Seun Osawe, The Boss Of Nairaland, Deserves National Merit Award by Brownteeth(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2010
Did you just say Nairaland has contributed to the political and economic development of Nigeria?? How did it happen? pls school me.
Re: Seun Osawe, The Boss Of Nairaland, Deserves National Merit Award by Omokemesi(m): 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2010
@brownteeth, I am happy you have even helped me add the political contribution. I thought many others who might want to contribute would include Nairaland's many other contributions to Religion, culture, sports, information, foreign affairs, technology, name it! Go to the relevant sections mentioned above, including those mentioned by you. Read, learn, be informed and take beneficial and profitable actions where necessary. Are you aware that thousands of people are making genuine money through Nairaland? Do you know that through Nairaland you can be well informed to decide who you will vote for, come 2011? In fact the list of Nairaland's contributions can make brown teeth white! From OMOKEMESI
Re: Seun Osawe, The Boss Of Nairaland, Deserves National Merit Award by MissyB3(f): 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
Is this an act of a$$-kissing or a sincere appreciation to whom it's due?  tongue
'Continue his service to God kè?' Wait till Seun informs You he's an atheist.  grin

BTW, I doubt Seun had You, me or Nigeria at large in mind when he thought of creating NL.
His principal interest was and still is his pocket. Seun, bite me!

Omokemesi:

NAIRALAND FORUM which has made an unparalleled contributions to the economic, social and educational development of Nigeria.
Individuals. Thank You!
Re: Seun Osawe, The Boss Of Nairaland, Deserves National Merit Award by Omokemesi(m): 4:17pm On Sep 30, 2010
@Missy, thank you for your post. I don't know Seun in person . You may probably be one of those who know him inside out. I don't bloody care. I don't believe in theory but practical. When Dr Tai Solarin was alive, he said he didn't believe that God existed. Yet thousands of Christians and Muslims got educated in the school he founded. Many of them have become important in our society today. Dr Solarin was more useful to Christians than many of our religious leaders. It is not what you claimed to be that matters but the product of what you claimed to be. If you agreed that Seun used the Forum to develop individuals, then develope individuals educationally and you have developed the nation educationally! Ditto economy, religion et al. SEUN HAS THE RIGHT TO BAN ANY THREAD ON RELIGION. It may be true that Seun had in mind to make money when he started the Forum. What is at the back of the mind of a Kidnapper and Armed Robber?

(1) (Reply)

Thank God We Are Not A Nigerians | Ghana Boys Diss Nigeria / Help! Help! / Amazing! Elderly White Man Playing Football With Area Boys @ Bar Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.