Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,298 members, 7,881,100 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Dogs And Beans - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dogs And Beans (1462 Views)

**available Chicken Parts For Both Dogs And Human Very Fresh / Breeders/dog Owners/lovers: Introduce Your Mastiff Dogs And Upload A Picture / "Beware Of Dogs, Intruders Will Be Eaten" - In Ikeja (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs And Beans by Raylight2(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2019
My question may be sounding so funny but I really want to know. I was told dogs react to eating beans and for that reason I haven't given my dog beans since I bought it. I really want to know if there's really a skin reaction please. thanks
Re: Dogs And Beans by Justiceleague1: 7:30pm On Jun 05, 2019
Raylight2:
My question may be sounding so funny but I really want to know. I was told dogs react to eating beans and for that reason I haven't given my dog beans since I bought it. I really want to know if there's really a skin reaction please. thanks

Don't give it beans, simple
Re: Dogs And Beans by Timantech(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Uncle anything made of beans is my dogs favourite and nothing do am

2 Likes

Re: Dogs And Beans by Raylight2(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
Timantech:
Uncle anything made of beans is my dogs favourite and nothing do am
oh thank you very much uncle
Re: Dogs And Beans by Zammzammm: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
The dog digestive system does not digest beans he will eat it but does not add any value to his body as he eats it so will he shit it out exactly the same

1 Like

Re: Dogs And Beans by Emkingz: 6:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
I had a dog back then and her favorite food was beans. I was really young then so I could not afford other food and she did very well. My friends that that had GSD then preferred my ekuke. For me I don't think there's anything wrong with beans.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet Paris My Not So Long coat Gsd / Destructive Dog / How Can One Prevent Or Treat Down Pastern If Noticed In GSD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.