Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,496 members, 7,971,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain - Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain - Buhari Tells Nigerians (188 Views)

Mobile Phones, Photographic Devices Not Allowed In Voting Cubicle – INEC / Ikonso: COAS Hails Troops, Says Death Of Slain Soldiers Not In Vain / Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain- President Buhari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain - Buhari Tells Nigerians by YaronMudi: 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2019
President Buhari has said that the sacrifices Nigerians made in voting him again in office during the 2019 general election, will never be in vain.

The President gave Nigerians this re-assurance in his special Sallah message to celebrate the end of the Ramadan fast.
In a statement released by his Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President said before the 2019 elections, prophets of doom had predicted that the elections will not be peaceful. However, despite their predictions, Nigerians came out enmass to vote for him. I have pledged to ensure that the voters feel the positive impact of his administration.

Continue reading : https://www.yaronmudisblog.com/2019/06/your-sacrifices-in-voting-for-me-will.html?m=1

Re: Your Sacrifices In Voting For Me Will Not Be In Vain - Buhari Tells Nigerians by Andersonjr(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2019
Lol no be today "Bubu"

(1) (Reply)

Why SEC Workers Protested Reinstatement Suspended Director General,mounir Gwarzo / 8th National Assembly Was The Most Persecuted In Nigeria's History - Dogara / Court Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.