Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,249 members, 7,880,925 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety (53769 Views)

Nigerian Lady In Norway Dances "Soapy" By Naira Marley In Presence Of The Police / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Photos Of Naira Marley In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Kobicove(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
No reasonable civil servant wants to stake his reputation on a self-acclaimed internet fraudster undecided

8 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by PapaAdanna: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
Who is ready to risk his/her reputation with a thug and tout

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by kaziblake(f): 8:02am On Jun 06, 2019
Jestin:
One thing is guaranteed for sure......his freedom at last
Provide a level 10 officer nah

16 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by bluefilm: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2019
nairalee:
Even if I'm a level 0.001 officer I cannot come and vouch for this guy.

Why do Nigerians see white and call it black yet we pray to have a better country?

even Marley's supporters believe deep down he's guilty but let emotions and sensationalism becloud their judgment.

Which way 9ja?

Guilty of what, if Í may ask?
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by greypencils: 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
cescky:
hes a foolish boy
All the time he was being arraigned and hailed by his group of touts and yahoo boys..instead of him to maintain a humble and sober outlook, he was busy forming gangster and freedom fighter....some civil servants stand for people they dont know, for profit or money...and are paid for it..its a business on its own

He has potentially chased away such people, because hes shown the world hes unrepentant and can run away.

Life is more than posing for instagram and nairaland
That's what happens when you sing the wrong songs, wield the wrong kind of influence, encourage the wrong kind of behavior and get popular for wrong reasons. When retribution happens and shit hits the fan, you CAN NEVER have the right kind of people to vouch for you.

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by flington4550(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2019
tyup:
This guy is in for a deep poo

I pray he's killed angry

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
nairalee:
Even if I'm a level 0.001 officer I cannot come and vouch for this guy.

Why do Nigerians see white and call it black yet we pray to have a better country?

even Marley's supporters believe deep down he's guilty but let emotions and sensationalism becloud their judgment.

Which way 9ja?

Bad belle people everywhere, no man wants to see the other man rise beyond, enjoy the celebration while it last if nnamdi wey commit treason fit get surety & bailed, that boy we come out, even efcc till date can't say why marley is guilty or why is efcc still looking for incriminating evidences from banks & mastercard. read other yahoo boiz crime charges compare it with efcc allusion against marley.
Our politicians or public servant would rather stand as surety for a terrorist than support a struggling youngman with no name. no kill no fear

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Rosay15(f): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2019
Abudu2000:
a level 10 without a landed property is like someone them swear for. Someone earning almost half a million monthly? It's unlikely. The problem is having one. It's not easy to be a level govt employee, that's what was requested. He might have one but it is a private sector and sureties are required to be govt employees. Some fools here are making mouth that Naira is someone worthless or something. I know a rich woman who's husband is supper rich but when a little money issue came up and a surety with a certain amount was required. I even offered to make the money Available but that level of employee was the problem. Most times even when the level 10 is available, and his property doesn't have some certain documents like CofO and other surveys and stuffs he will still be rejected. So make Una no blame this guy on anything, last last he will be out soonei
... You just nailed it, I knew this was gonna be problem but those fans are blind to see this coming....
The judge nah one wise man..

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by dontbothermuch: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
Lol, so his fans can't send their fathers to help him

Dem say person wen know how e house be nor suppose dey find casala.

This dude fit never even see him bail money o cos na fake life dem sabi
cheesy
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by iso604: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2019
NAIRAKOBO ISSA GOAL
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by MzTunechi(f): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Abudu2000:
a level 10 without a landed property is like someone them swear for. Someone earning almost half a million monthly? It's unlikely. The problem is having one. It's not easy to be a level govt employee, that's what was requested. He might have one but it is a private sector and sureties are required to be govt employees. Some fools here are making mouth that Naira is someone worthless or something. I know a rich woman who's husband is supper rich but when a little money issue came up and a surety with a certain amount was required. I even offered to make the money Available but that level of employee was the problem. Most times even when the level 10 is available, and his property doesn't have some certain documents like CofO and other surveys and stuffs he will still be rejected. So make Una no blame this guy on anything, last last he will be out soonei
half a million monthly? I laugh in Swahili... Please get your fact straight

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by engrboma85(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2019
What is this 1 saying if level 10 is earning half a million what is 15 assistant directors, 16 directors, 17 perm sec earning � you think say nah xo dem dey pay them! Better get ur facts right

Abudu2000:

18 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by blindjustice13(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2019
Any wise person will not stand in this case as surety, I read the conditions of the bail, efcc has been given directive by the court to scrutinize the financial records of any surety that stands for naira Marley.

A wise person will keep their distance,plus naira Marley looks like someone who will run away after bail undecided

12 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by chivic100(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2019
So,all dis gra gra dis guy didn't have anybody

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 06, 2019
ericsmith:

Bad belle people everywhere, no man wants to see the other man rise beyond, enjoy the celebration while it last if nnamdi wey commit treason fit get surety & bailed, that boy we come out, even efcc till date can't say why marley is guilty or why is efcc still looking for incriminating evidences from banks & mastercard. read other yahoo boiz crime charges compare it with efcc allusion against marley.
Our politicians or public servant would rather stand as surety for a terrorist than support a struggling youngman with no name. no kill no fear

I don't like Kanu, but don't compare the two naa. Kanu get confirm hands pass this lout. You know men wey dey Kanu back?

7 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by dadavivo: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Lol. Wia are the marlians? cheesy
marlians are in Bamako.

People wey dey beg for N20 to take buy one stick of cigarette

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by jrusky(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Sonnobax15(m): 8:41am On Jun 06, 2019
So this is the end of naira marley's career??...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by nairalee(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2019
ericsmith:

Bad Belle? I can never bad Belle someone who's into anything shady.

What do u want to hear again? They found incriminating things on his system. If he's guilty of yahoo why support him?

And stop using politicians as an excuse. It's not asif you've seen me supporting shady politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by zone51: 8:42am On Jun 06, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 officer” Surety In Lagos State

Naira Marley is still in prison because he couldn’t find a “level 10 officer” surety in Lagos state, Nigerian man reveals .

A young Nigerian man took to his whatsapp status to reveal why Naira Marley is still in prison after he was granted bail of 2Million naira.

See why below..

Source: https://gidifeed.com/naira-marley-in-prison-because-he-couldnt-find-a-level-10-officer-surety-in-lagos-state/

The samething Seun Egbegbe is facing.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by nairalee(m): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2019
bluefilm:

Guilty of what, if Í may ask?

Efcc said they found incriminating things on his system

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Welcomme: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2019
Abudu2000:
You are ignorant mofo... Level 10 officer in civil service is nothing. Most graduates are employed as level 8 and professionals as level 9. The only reason is, no civil servant will want to associate with a guy into fraud. Level 10 full everywhere. No be level 14 or 16 dem dey talk about oo.... Even my uncle wet get work some 7 years back for one research institute is on level 11.

No level 10 is earning close to half a million. Highest is 150 or 170. Some ministries sef and parastatal self, e no reach. Na deputy director money u dey talk about be that.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Badguy89: 8:50am On Jun 06, 2019
I am not a Naija Marley fan but this news is fake because bail conditions in the news is different from what this blogger has written here...

The Federal High Court in Lagos has granted bail in the sum of N2m to up-and-coming musician, Azeez Fashola, alias Naira Marley, who was arraigned on charges of cyber fraud.

Justice Nicholas Oweibo granted the bail with two sureties in like sum.

The judge said one of the sureties must be a civil servant not below Grade Level 10.

The judge said the other surety must own a landed property in Lagos State.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/court-grants-naira-marley-n2m-bail/amp/

From the above, it says at Level 10 civil servant and another surety with Landed property... it didn't state the civil servant must have a landed property within the jurisdiction of the court.

I feel it's best we forget our hatred for this guy and learn to read verified news.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2019
The Nigerian criminal justice system is a joke. Very unjust. Designed to be abused, to be used for persecution rather than to dispense justice.

It's not about Naira Marley. Anyone can fall victim of this if you find yourself in the wrong situation. Don't be quick to gloat.

That said, Naira Marley's people should invest in a good lawyer. Let them pay top paper and get a big lawyer. The big guys know how to arrange these so-called bail conditions designed to enrich lawyers, judges, and jankara sureties and their proxies. The racket and corruption involved in this is mind boggling, but that's a story for another day.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2019
Welcomme:
You are ignorant mofo... Level 10 officer in civil service is nothing. Most graduates are employed as level 8 and professionals as level 9. The only reason is, no civil servant will want to associate with a guy into fraud. Level 10 full everywhere. No be level 14 or 16 dem dey talk about oo.... Even my uncle wet get work some 7 years back for one research institute is on level 11.

No level 10 is earning close to half a million. Highest is 150 or 170. Some ministries sef and parastatal self, e no reach. Na deputy director money u dey talk about be that.

Don't mind that ignoramus. Glorifying deadwood civil servants that are a dime a dozen. What a joke.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by holuphisayor(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Do you know who a level 10 officer is?
Probably,the person would have gotten four grown up kids by now. grin
Who does that? Let his fellow kids shouting free Marlians up and down go and bail him nah
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Badguy89: 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Welcomme:

You schooled him well...thumbs up. But I don't want to believe finding a Level 10 is a problem. I believe it's either EFCC is yet to verify the surety or the judge is yet to sign. Level 10 officers full everywhere , some even get paid to stand as surety. Fraud or not, if people who stole billions can get surety I don't why he can't. I am not a fan of the boy because honestly his case is like that politician who stole and is defending corruption....Na just high BOI...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Odetokun3(m): 8:56am On Jun 06, 2019
He should find a yahoo guy, musicians, or drug dealers with 10-20 years experience to do the same.

Simple level 10. No one show.

Crime is good nw
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by martineverest(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2019
tyup:
This guy is in for a deep poo

I pray he's killed angry
killed?....he never committed murder

he should be jailed if found guilty....I don't support criminals and criminality

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by Chidonc(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2019
desthan:
Efcc is a goal joor!

At the end of the day, this is what it comes to.

Awaiting trial, you have already spent 7years in prison. And our court system thats sits only 2 or 3 times in a year couple with very long adjournment.

Definitely he will know that London is not Naija.

This is definitely what efcc wants. They may not have any strong evidence but once they succeed in taking you before a judge and you are remanded in prison, datzalll....

In a country where there is no system, you no get money come allow your mumu carry you enter 9ja prison, you are a goner.

Hope he gets healed in there.

Degedege beans is a goal...

God bless you brother, one fool was busy insulting his father and quoting American laws here when marley is been held by effc, I will say it once more, forget evidence from effc, marley is not coming out of this soon.
Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by tmakins1: 9:02am On Jun 06, 2019
cescky:
hes a foolish boy
All the time he was being arraigned and hailed by his group of touts and yahoo boys..instead of him to maintain a humble and sober outlook, he was busy forming gangster and freedom fighter....some civil servants stand for people they dont know, for profit or money...and are paid for it..its a business on its own

He has potentially chased away such people, because hes shown the world hes unrepentant and can run away.

Life is more than posing for instagram and nairaland

you just nailed it bro....he sees himself as a freedom fighter for the so called yahoo boyz.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley In Prison Because He Couldn’t Find A “level 10 Officer” Surety by rkennyking(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2019
Stop spreading lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Jesse Jagz Is So Thin – Fans Cries Out / Rita Dominic To Wed Fidelis By December - KemiFilani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.