Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,027 members, 7,946,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe (808 Views)

Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 / Lionel Messi:"My Son Asks Why They Crucify Me In Argentina" / Lionel Messi: "My Son Thiago Criticises Me After A Bad Game" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by dmltoyin(m): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2019
Lionel Messi has confessed that his son Mateo cheers for Real Madrid to annoy his brother Tiago.

Mateo, who will turn four in September, chooses to take a contrarian position when it comes to his football allegiance, much to the annoyance of his older brother.

“Sometimes the television is on and he cheers Madrid’s goals. My son Tiago gets annoyed and Mateo cheers them to annoy him,” Messi told TyC Sports.

Mateo's ability to wind up his family members doesn't end with his brother, however, as Messi said his middle son has even made fun of his father over Barcelona's recent collapse against Liverpool in the Champions League.

"We were playing at home and were going for a kick-about. Mateo said to me ‘You’re Barca and I’m Liverpool, because I'll beat you’. He’s got a lot to learn,” he said with a laugh.

Source: https://www.goal.com/en-in/news/messi-my-son-cheers-for-real-madrid-to-annoy-his-brother/b5d0zu2icoi1pu3bhy0o3wt8

Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by Tocynone(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by CANlBUS(m): 7:52am On Jun 06, 2019
I'm sure he didn't say those words to the kid with a smiling face
Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by uthlaw: 8:00am On Jun 06, 2019
CANlBUS:
which smiling face,he is a business man,he can decide to leave tomorrow and move to Madrid!
Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by Rednaxelot: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
Still wondering how a three year old boys knows Barca, Madrid or which side to take on football.

Something is telling me that this news get as e be
Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by Nbote(m): 8:12am On Jun 06, 2019
CANlBUS:

So U somehow think football is more important than family to him? D fact dat they've already gotten used to d child trolling dem is fact dat dey enjoy it..
Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by Nbote(m): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2019
Rednaxelot:
Still wondering how a three year old boys knows Barca, Madrid or which side to take on football.

What is dis one saying?? U haven't seen an over 1yr old child swimming? U need to stop thinking like a Nigerian abeg
Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by Harrymig1(m): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
Rednaxelot:

Children of these days are smart.
Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by Rednaxelot: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2019
Nbote:

What is dis one saying?? U haven't seen an over 1yr old child swimming? U need to stop thinking like a Nigerian abeg
You are not wise!

A year old swimming is the same thing as a year old walking. And it is possible if the baby has been exposed to water at a very early stage.

Tell me what intelligence is required for swimming!

1 Like

Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by Nbote(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2019
Rednaxelot:
You are not wise!

A year old swimming is the same thing as a year old walking. And it is possible if the baby has been exposed to water at a very early stage.

Tell me what intelligence is required for swimming!

It's funny U mentioned wisdom. U question a 3yr old knowing football and picking sides despite being exposed to it all his life but den U attribute a 1yr old child swimming abilities to being exposed to water at an early age? Why ur brain dey shake na?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi: My Son Winds Me Up With Liverpool Jibe by Kaceman(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2019
No too vex gather the anger we go meet dem next season

(1) (Reply)

Everton Signed Arsenal Forward Alex Iwobi / Mourinho Snubs Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Reveals Greatest Player Of All Time / Ronaldo Fails! A Serious Blow To The Ego Of Ronaldo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.