Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention (42524 Views)

Davido Unveils Tyler Perry First Studio Project / Kenneth Copeland Bought Tyler Perry’s Private Jet / Fuse ODG Calls Out Nivea Over "Visibly Fairer Skin" Billboard Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Amanda4life: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Just like perfect said let her follow sue process.

One need to be careful of such person. She is too desperate
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

You are a frustrated Non-Nigerian I guess. Please take your half teeth to a Non-Nigerian owned website

You deserve better, is all I'm going to tell you.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by koolaid87: 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2019
See how he repudiated her move without stirring out resentments.

That's the way to go
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by KristaPretty(f): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Admin401:

You deserve better, is all I'm going to tell you.

I do dear cheesy
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by sleepking(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:

Typical double standards from feminists whenever a desperate feminist is exposed for selling herself cheaply to a man.

When a guy does it, he should be laughed at & mocked but when a woman does it, she should be encouraged and her request (however unreasonable it may be) must be granted to "make her feel better". smiley

She has been rejected and that's that!
RUBBISH!!!

*spits angry
It's good to have u back man. POWER TO U
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by bjnice(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Tyler Perry's latest: A Madea's Family Funeral got me crazy I swear..I had the film on my phone for weeks and I watched it. That hospital scene where Aunt Bam wanted to expose the truth is my favourite scene, where Madea really handle dem well with those sharp slaps. If U're a true fan of Tyler's work and you haven't seen that one, You ain't a fan

Can u plz send the link to download the movie
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by blaqroy: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
Our Linda's man
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by kiddoiLL(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by kiddoiLL(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
thesicilian:

Not trying to be pedantic, but how is it possible to be a true fan and still not a fan at the same time?
You ever heard the ghetto term “Plastic Fan” if you do, you'll know what it means to be a fan, and not be a true fan
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by flames007(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
He should at least give her a try. It's not easy to come out bold!
which part of the post did you not understand?
He said she should come for the audition proper instead of wasting money putting up billboards.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by kiddoiLL(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by kiddoiLL(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
greatme2good:

Please where did you download it from?
I'm a true fan and I follow his series too.
HAHN and ILYIW.
https://www.thenetnaija.com/videos/movies/9147-a-madea-family-funeral-2019
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Kennen: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
How do you usually make money? I have just been searching for interesting and unusual ways for this and stumbled upon it https://1xbet.bi/fr/. I really like these gambling things, but I'm not sure that this is very cool, do you know anything about it?
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by KristaPretty(f): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2019
flames007:
which part of the post did you not understand?
He said she should come for the audition proper instead of wasting money putting up billboards.

I don't understand the part where you're frustrated undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by enemyofprogress: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
if I slap you
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by KristaPretty(f): 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2019
enemyofprogress:
if I slap you

Enemy of progress suits you grin grin grin grin grin always frustrated grin
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by janejive(f): 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Medea

Love Madea

1 Like

Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by enemyofprogress: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

Enemy of progress suits you grin grin grin grin grin always frustrated grin
I go wound you o
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Angelfrost(m): 3:21pm On Jun 06, 2019
thesicilian:

Not trying to be pedantic, but how is it possible to be a true fan and still not a fan at the same time?

Same way it's possible to be something while not trying to be that thing...
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by hyperflex(m): 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
She definitely got his attention and as time goes on he will give her that shot
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Angelfrost(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

People react differently. If I was him Ill definitely give her a chance. Even if its to compensate her somehow

Then every desperate lady will follow suit, and before you spell TRUMP, there will be more billboards than cars in that city.
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by flames007(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:

I don't understand the part where you're frustrated undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
you're right!stupidity frustrates me!
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by gideonvalor98(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Tyler Perry's latest: A Madea's Family Funeral got me crazy I swear..I had the film on my phone for weeks and I watched it. That hospital scene where Aunt Bam wanted to expose the truth is my favourite scene, where Madea really handle dem well with those sharp slaps. If U're a true fan of Tyler's work and you haven't seen that one, You ain't a fan
I will like to watch this film bro, how can I get it from you. Thanks
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2019
Saltybear:

Again I repeat for this alone she won't get the part

1 she showed poor cognitive ability, if for instance she had done her research she would have known that two other people did this and from his response it never worked and neither of those people got a job with him.

2. His tone is very clear to the extent he mentioned his team being on high alert meaning most likely one of the last people who did this probably went a deep further and a red dangerously so again she should have thought this through after doing serious research.

3. He invited her for audition like every other stranger who walks in, it is free!! If he was going to employ her or if he really thought he would work with her he would have sent her a dm

4. This is a lesson hard sells never ends well neither does having a sense. On entitlement

She will never get the job largely because of this stunt
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
Originalsly:

You broke it down so well. He said it between the lines! His team will be on high alert..... to make sure she gets ruled out! If she can do this to get attention.... what else would she do to get attention for who knows what? She's not smart.
She might get it....
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Hintona(f): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:

Typical double standards from feminists whenever a desperate feminist is exposed for selling herself cheaply to a man.

When a guy does it, he should be laughed at & mocked but when a woman does it, she should be encouraged and her request (however unreasonable it may be) must be granted to "make her feel better". smiley

RUBBISH!!!

*spits angry
A pained meninist
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Talknochip(m): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
''Her elevator doesnt go all the way to the top floor''
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Jaqenhghar: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

Then every desperate lady will follow suit, and before you spell TRUMP, there will be more billboards than cars in that city.
True Untill then. Maybe thats why I am not Tyler Perry. grin
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by Ugosample(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
LuciferMessiah:

RUBBISH!!!

*spits angry

You have said it all
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by chiboy1116: 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
are u sure u know how to read?
Re: Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention by KristaPretty(f): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
chiboy1116:
are u sure u know how to read?

Your mum was my teacher in School, so don't blame me. A student gives what they are taught by the teacher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritse Femi And His Wife Nabila Fash First Outing Together (Photos) / Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety / ''I Need A Private Jet'' - Mercy Eke Delayed For 3 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.