Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,323 members, 7,940,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Victory Over Witchcraft. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victory Over Witchcraft. (530 Views)

14-Year-Old Orphan Thrown Out By Her Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation. Photos / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory Over Witchcraft. by Revadebola: 11:42am On Jun 06, 2019
VICTORY OVER WITCHCRAFT.

1. Stagnancy in life endeavors.
2. Repeated failures at the edge of breakthroughs.
3. Spiritual oppression that hinders growth in Jesus Christ.
4. Battling with diseases and sicknesses, medically incurable.
5. Dreams of coffin, deceased people, graveyard, snakes, cats and dog bite.
6. Mysterious financial debts.
7. Marital curses: inexplicable delays in getting married, separation, divorce and unhappy marriage.
8. Strange objects moving in your body.
9. Lost of profitable opportunities, hatred from people, no helpers etc.
10. Strange and untimely death in the family.

The above signs are some evidences that you need VICTORY OVER WITCHCRAFT.

From tomorrow, by God's grace, I will be starting another series of WhatsApp audio broadcast teachings with the title:

VICTORY OVER WITCHCRAFT.

The segment on deliverance and interpretations of dreams will be included in the daily audio broadcast.

It is packaged for your daily devotion with anointed prayers for your all turn around breakthroughs.

The daily audio broadcast is about 1.5mb or 10 minutes broadcast.

We send out fresh audio broadcast about 12 midnight every day.

In case you have not been receiving it daily, notify us on WhatsApp +2349059270030.

Resend this post to all your contacts and the WhatsApp group you belong to.

Let them REGISTER FOR FREE on WhatsApp +2349059270030.
Re: Victory Over Witchcraft. by OtemAtum: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Fighting witches is like fighting the air. Witches are not even recognised in the language of wise people, so what's the need of fighting something that's very negligible?

Otem Erectus 171:25a
25. What is a witch or a wizard before Otem? They are not even recognised in the language of Otem.

1 Like

Re: Victory Over Witchcraft. by Paulo3ree(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
OtemAtum:
Fighting witches is like fighting the air. Witches are not even recognised in the language of wise people, so what's the need of fighting something that's very negligible?

Otem Erectus 171:25a
25. What is a witch or a wizard before Otem? They are not even recognised in the language of Otem.

Otem Erectus?undecided
Explain please
Re: Victory Over Witchcraft. by OtemAtum: 4:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Otem Erectus?undecided
Explain please

We are all humans, including the so-called witches and wizards, but some humans are wiser than the other. The wiser ones oppress the foolish ones in the names of witches, wizards, sorcerers and sorceresses. The wise ones use the words of the mouth, fetish objects like cowries, snail shells, black candles, earthen pots, gourds etc to intimidate the foolish ones and the foolish ones fall victim of such intimidations. The story of Ayelala from the Book Of Universal History should clear the air about this.

Homo Sapiens IV 21: 1- 30
Chapter Twenty-One
1. Ayelala was a female homo sapiens born in the 144,401st year of the homo sapiens era, in a land now found in Nigeria.
2. In those days, those who threatened and cause others to dream about them were many in the land.
3. They made incantations and when the fearful ones listened to them fearfully, their incantations worked on them.
4. Many young children whose brains were not fully developed fell victim of them and through fear, many evil befell them.
5. Now Ayelala was one of those who fell victim of the torments of the supposed witches and wizards who scared the people of the land.
6. When she was only eight years old, an old woman said to her, your mother is my enemy, therefore you will not do good in life.
7. Since the day Ayelala heard her statement, she began to fear her threat so much that she unknowingly began to build a reality of the old woman's threat in her dream.
8. She saw the woman in her dream daily, chasing her, strangling her and even pressing her.
9. Now Ayelala feared death so much that she often fell sick. Even when she was sick, the image of the old woman would appear to her in the dream, saying, you will die. You will not make it in life.
10. Then Ayelala could not sleep in the night because of fear. She always weep into sleep and saw only nightmares at the closing of her eyes.
11. When she had reached the age of thirty, no man approached her for marriage because they had heard that she was under torment by a witch.
12. When the old woman who threatened her died, she thought that she was already free, but when she slept that night, she saw the woman chasing her in her sleep, saying, you must join me.
13. At the age of thirty, Ayelala suddenly said, it is time for me to face my challenges. If I die, I will not be the first. But for me to live in fear continuously, I forbid it.
14. Now when Ayelala was about to sleep again, she said to herself, if I see Ajiun in my sleep today, I will not run for her.
15. So when Ayelala slept, Ajiun appeared in her sleep. Then Ayelala said, do you come to chase me? Is it not he who runs that another can chase?
16. When Ayelala remained unmoved, the old woman held her by the neck, but she pulled off her hands and twisted them. Then she held the old woman by her neck and shoved her hard.
17. Then the old woman began to run and Ayelala ran after her. Then she began to fly and Ayelala flew after her.
18. Now she awoke from her sleep and was amazed, saying, this is a great dream. How soon did I start chasing my chaser away only because I charged myself before going to sleep?
19. When Ayelala had continued doing this daily, it worked for her such that she said, life indeed is a mystery.
20. When she continued to chase the old woman in her sleep every night, she soon discovered that it was not a universal reality, but a reality which she had created by her own mind.
21. She knew that all the dreams from the time when the old woman was squeezing her neck to the ones when she was chasing the old woman were created by her own mind.
22. Now to be sure of this, she said before her sleep, let Ajiun come to me as a friend. So it happened two days later when she dreamt of her.
23. Then she said, this is a great mystery. Then she went out to declare publicly, saying, if you are tormented by witches and wizards, come to me and I will free you.
24. So thirty-two people came to her. Then she asked them how it all began and twenty-five of them said that they were first threatened to death by some elderly ones and even by little children who said to them, if you sleep you will see us. If you go south or north, you will see us.
25. And since the time when they heard the threats, they had been seeing them in their dreams tormenting them.
26. Now Ayelala went to see all the people who had been accused. Then she said, threaten no one in this land anymore, else I will fight you physically and psychologically.
27. When some of them saw the seriousness in the gestures of Ayelala, they agreed with her, but some refused to listen to her.
28. These continued to threaten people to make them fear and have their brains confused.
29. Now when Ayelala had found some commiting suicide or doing all manner of hurt to themselves because of the threats they had received from a supposed witch, she gathered her followers and went after the people in their gatherings, in the place where they shared ideas of how to make people fear them.
30. Then she and her followers killed some of them and scattered the others, saying, let your own evil be upon your heads, for words of threats are more evil than murder and an evil thinker is worse than a terrorist.
Re: Victory Over Witchcraft. by Paulo3ree(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2019
OtemAtum:

We are all humans, including the so-called witches and wizards, but some humans are wiser than the other. The wiser ones oppress the foolish ones in the names of witches, wizards, sorcerers and sorceresses. The wise ones use the words of the mouth, fetish objects like cowries, snail shells, black candles, earthen pots, gourds etc to intimidate the foolish ones and the foolish ones fall victim of such intimidations. The story of Ayelala from the Book Of Universal History should clear the air about this.

Homo Sapiens IV 21: 1- 30
Chapter Twenty-One
1. Ayelala was a female homo sapiens born in the 144,401st year of the homo sapiens era, in a land now found in Nigeria.
2. In those days, those who threatened and cause others to dream about them were many in the land.
3. They made incantations and when the fearful ones listened to them fearfully, their incantations worked on them.
4. Many young children whose brains were not fully developed fell victim of them and through fear, many evil befell them.
5. Now Ayelala was one of those who fell victim of the torments of the supposed witches and wizards who scared the people of the land.
6. When she was only eight years old, an old woman said to her, your mother is my enemy, therefore you will not do good in life.
7. Since the day Ayelala heard her statement, she began to fear her threat so much that she unknowingly began to build a reality of the old woman's threat in her dream.
8. She saw the woman in her dream daily, chasing her, strangling her and even pressing her.
9. Now Ayelala feared death so much that she often fell sick. Even when she was sick, the image of the old woman would appear to her in the dream, saying, you will die. You will not make it in life.
10. Then Ayelala could not sleep in the night because of fear. She always weep into sleep and saw only nightmares at the closing of her eyes.
11. When she had reached the age of thirty, no man approached her for marriage because they had heard that she was under torment by a witch.
12. When the old woman who threatened her died, she thought that she was already free, but when she slept that night, she saw the woman chasing her in her sleep, saying, you must join me.
13. At the age of thirty, Ayelala suddenly said, it is time for me to face my challenges. If I die, I will not be the first. But for me to live in fear continuously, I forbid it.
14. Now when Ayelala was about to sleep again, she said to herself, if I see Ajiun in my sleep today, I will not run for her.
15. So when Ayelala slept, Ajiun appeared in her sleep. Then Ayelala said, do you come to chase me? Is it not he who runs that another can chase?
16. When Ayelala remained unmoved, the old woman held her by the neck, but she pulled off her hands and twisted them. Then she held the old woman by her neck and shoved her hard.
17. Then the old woman began to run and Ayelala ran after her. Then she began to fly and Ayelala flew after her.
18. Now she awoke from her sleep and was amazed, saying, this is a great dream. How soon did I start chasing my chaser away only because I charged myself before going to sleep?
19. When Ayelala had continued doing this daily, it worked for her such that she said, life indeed is a mystery.
20. When she continued to chase the old woman in her sleep every night, she soon discovered that it was not a universal reality, but a reality which she had created by her own mind.
21. She knew that all the dreams from the time when the old woman was squeezing her neck to the ones when she was chasing the old woman were created by her own mind.
22. Now to be sure of this, she said before her sleep, let Ajiun come to me as a friend. So it happened two days later when she dreamt of her.
23. Then she said, this is a great mystery. Then she went out to declare publicly, saying, if you are tormented by witches and wizards, come to me and I will free you.
24. So thirty-two people came to her. Then she asked them how it all began and twenty-five of them said that they were first threatened to death by some elderly ones and even by little children who said to them, if you sleep you will see us. If you go south or north, you will see us.
25. And since the time when they heard the threats, they had been seeing them in their dreams tormenting them.
26. Now Ayelala went to see all the people who had been accused. Then she said, threaten no one in this land anymore, else I will fight you physically and psychologically.
27. When some of them saw the seriousness in the gestures of Ayelala, they agreed with her, but some refused to listen to her.
28. These continued to threaten people to make them fear and have their brains confused.
29. Now when Ayelala had found some commiting suicide or doing all manner of hurt to themselves because of the threats they had received from a supposed witch, she gathered her followers and went after the people in their gatherings, in the place where they shared ideas of how to make people scare them.
30. Then she and her followers killed some of them and scattered the others, saying, let your own evil be upon your heads, for words of threats are more evil than murder and an evil thinker is worse than a terrorist.

Interesting i must confess, but is this a religious book or fiction.
Hmmm
Which one is it?

Re: Victory Over Witchcraft. by OtemAtum: 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2019
Paulo3ree:

Interesting i must confess, but is this a religious book or fiction.
Hmmm
Which one is it?
It is an excerpt from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. You can read it from the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Dreamt Of Loosing All Her Teeth. / The Spiritual Importance Of Cleanliness / Quiz Question Of The Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.