Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

"You Cannot Leave Southeast Alone" - Orji Kalu Says, Insists On Running For DSP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Cannot Leave Southeast Alone" - Orji Kalu Says, Insists On Running For DSP (353 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / APC Denies Suspending Senator Orji Kalu, Says PDP Behind Fake Story / I Won't Go To Court — Mascot Kalu, Says Aba People Have Been Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Cannot Leave Southeast Alone" - Orji Kalu Says, Insists On Running For DSP by Priscy01(f): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2019
Senator-elect of Abia North, Orji Kalu, has insisted on contesting the seat of deputy senate president regardless of his party’s decision, Igbere TV reports.

In an interview on Channels Television’s Sunrise Daily today,monitored by Igbere TV, Kalu said that his move was to ensure that southeast region gets full representation.

“Let me be honest with you even if the party asks me not to run, I will run on the floor of the House, this is one position I have to run for because you cannot leave the southeast alone, you can’t leave them behind,” Kalu said.

The former Abia State governor, elected as a senator in February on the platform of All Progressives Congress (APC), said the ninth assembly would stand out and do what is right for the Nigerian people.

“We are in the process of doing the right thing and the East will be given a place in the scheme of things. I am asking that the east should be given the Deputy Senate President.

“There is a high level of discussions about that and I’m sure that by partisan it would be a law in the House,” he said.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/749902/just-in-you-cannot-leave-southeast-alone-orji-kalu-says-as-he-insists-on-running-for-dsp/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "You Cannot Leave Southeast Alone" - Orji Kalu Says, Insists On Running For DSP by baliyubla: 12:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Ok
Re: "You Cannot Leave Southeast Alone" - Orji Kalu Says, Insists On Running For DSP by ChidimmaMaduegwu(f): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
We are not ready yet for serious politics.
The Position of DSP rightfully belongs to the South South.
South East Should Go and Put Their House In Order.... Till 2023.
Re: "You Cannot Leave Southeast Alone" - Orji Kalu Says, Insists On Running For DSP by positivelord: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Oga dont use the East as a cover...simply put,"you cannot be left behind"..The East voted for Atiku and will do that a million times again..if by the end of the day,Atiku didnt reclaim his mandate,SO BE IT..
Re: "You Cannot Leave Southeast Alone" - Orji Kalu Says, Insists On Running For DSP by dignity33: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Still not trust this man Orji kalu

(1) (Reply)

Why Okorocha Was Denied Entry Into The Senate Today / Flooding: Eti-osa Residents Cry To Sanwo-olu For Help / See Winners Of Senator Tejuoso's Annual Egba Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.