Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,446 members, 7,917,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:13 AM

Avicii TIM 2019 Download New Album. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Avicii TIM 2019 Download New Album. (2096 Views)

Update: Avicii Cause Of Death Confirmed As Suicide In Family Statement / Avicii And Tanzanian Bootylicious Model Agnes Masogange Born & Died On Same Day / Swedish DJ Avicii Dies At 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avicii TIM 2019 Download New Album. by haroldatrv: 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
Latest Album Avicii TIM Download, Full zip link, hq tracks 320Kbps, new release download.
Tim (stylized as TIM) is the upcoming posthumous third studio album by Swedish DJ Tim Bergling, known by stage name Avicii, the album is scheduled to be released on 8 June 2019.

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE -
https://sway.office.com/MVE6a91s8ZyhE1fa

It will be his first album release following his death on 20 April 2018.[2] It will include the single "SOS", which was released on 10 April 2019.[2] It will be his third studio album, servingas the follow-up to his 2015 album Stories.[3] All profits from sales of the album will go towards the Tim Bergling Foundation, set up followingAvicii's suicide, for mental health awareness.
TIM is the culmination of Avicii's song-based flair that incorporates elements outside EDM. Unlike other DJs, his songs aren't rushed. He lets them breathe. The predictable tricks his rivals use are absent here. The songs feel organic, not processed.

Year: 2019
Genre: Electronic

01. Peace Of Mind (feat. Vargas & Lagola)
02. Heaven
03. SOS (feat. Aloe Blacc)
04. Tough Love (feat. Agnes & Vargas & Lagola)
05. Bad Reputation (feat. Joe Janiak)
06. Ain’t A Thing (feat. Bonn)
07. Hold The Line (feat. A R I Z O N A)
08. Freak (feat. Bonn)
09. Excuse Me Mr Sir (feat. Vargas & Lagola)
10. Heart Upon My Sleeve (feat. Imagine Dragons)
11. Never Leave Me (feat. Joe Janiak)
12. Fades Away (feat. Noonie Bao)

The first single to promote the album, "SOS", was released on 10 April 2019.[6] A "Fan Memories" video for SOS, showing quotes from fans, about the impact Avicii had on them, was released the same day. "SOS" debuted at number one on the singles chart in Sweden on two days of sales.
"Tough Love" was released as the second single for the album on 9 May 2019.[7] The music video for the latter came out 14 May 2019.
"Heaven" was released as the third single for the album on 6 June 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Ask: What Is The Meaning Of “E Be Things”? / Where To Buy Hip Enlargement Oil In Lagos, Nigeria / See What Chioma Did To Her Instagram Account After Mya Afaii News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.