Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,349 members, 7,937,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife (16640 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amara Looks Gorgeous (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife, Amarachi & Daughter Pinky Steps Out In Lovely Outfit / Photos From Kanu Nwankwo's Wife's 25th Birthday And Graduation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by alexa102(f): 1:09am On May 07, 2007
There was an interview with KANU NWANKWO'S WIFE,

In her interview she said she didn't marry him for money
He was disguised, she never could place d face with d foot baller we all know.

i mean everyone knows this famous footballer.i think every girl would have said d same.
no girl would want to b called a gold digger yet we all need a man who can cater for us
or what do u think?
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Nobody: 1:16am On May 07, 2007
i dont buy that it wasnt for the money, but who cares women need comfort anyhow so whatever her reason, she is not the first.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Nobody: 1:19am On May 07, 2007
who is she decieving? She dumped school after just one year to move with Kanu to London after her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Nobody: 1:21am On May 07, 2007
lol, the gal see easy way to major cash,
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by ikamefa(f): 2:00am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

who is she decieving? She dumped school after just one year to move with Kanu to London after her marriage.

come now david if na you nko? grin

@topic i don't blame the girl jor, she is married to him abi? more grease to her elbow grin
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Nobody: 2:02am On May 07, 2007
Ole ni e Ika6! grin i know you are praying for one rich sheik to come and sweep you off your feet.
Pray harder. cheesy
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by ikamefa(f): 2:10am On May 07, 2007
davidylan:

Ole ni e Ika6! grin i know you are praying for one rich sheik to come and sweep you off your feet.
Pray harder. cheesy

ole ke? grin ma dear if na sheik, mallam, Eskimo,green-man i don't care as long as hes got the Benjamin's(cheddar) its all Good! grin wink grin

who no like better thing
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by busygirl(f): 2:15am On May 07, 2007
At least, she's still in her husband's house. . .NO WAHALA!
The only question I have is WHY DID SHE MARRY SO EARLY?
At 18, that's was when her life just started. There's more to marriage than she can ever think of.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by LoVeBoOBS: 2:16am On May 07, 2007
She's a goodgigger just like every other naija guys out there.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by LoVeBoOBS: 2:18am On May 07, 2007
busygirl:

At least, she's still in her husband's house. . .NO WAHALA!
[b]The only question I have is WHY DID SHE MARRY SO EARLY?[/b]At 18, that's was when her life just started. There's more to marriage than she can ever think of.
She married for the money and not LOVE, but hopefully she continues her school whereever she is sha because having an education is very in life. Money can finish one day but your degree will always be with you cheesy cheesy
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by teddyface(m): 8:05am On May 07, 2007
yeye girl. if we all can remember she is not from a very rich family. so why will she not hold mon to the GUY. NOT FOR MONEY MY ASS angry
OMO IBO OLE
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Pain(m): 12:51pm On May 07, 2007
Now Whats The Beef All About. I Say Leave The Poor Girl Alone.

We All Love Comfort Dont We? . AfterAll Why Does Everyone Want To Go To Heaven? We Are All Gold Diggers In One Way Or The Other.

You Can Dig Gold Via Academics, Via Sports, Via Ministry shocked, Via Matrimony tongue. Whichever Way, Gols Digging Involves Prospecting For Something That We Believe Would Provide Us With That Much Needed Satisfaction. Although Sometimes We End Up With Pyrites(Fool's Gold)

Anyway, Leave The Lucky Girl Alone.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Flodel(f): 1:26pm On May 07, 2007
why don't u guys leave the girl alone and let her enjoy life. even if she went into the marriage for money it's non of your business you ain't paid 4 dat.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Everbright(f): 5:07pm On May 07, 2007
@ topic would it have been better if you married him?
Allow the poor girl to enjoy herself jare
Have you seen where they put sugar in sum1's mouth and he spat it out? kiss kiss
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by adeboo(f): 5:47pm On May 07, 2007
I dont blame her.

I probably would have done the same thing maself.
What do you expect her to say? She has to say that. But the truth be told, i havent really seen her out and about and havent heard much about her.

I personally know that i would like a little bit of security if it came down to it - a little helping hand wouldnt hurt at all.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by jesusfreak(f): 5:52pm On May 07, 2007
money or no money

i think their in love and i admire their marriage though i wuldnt get married that early cheesy
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by landwin: 12:56am On Jan 24, 2009
And so?
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by olanajim(m): 9:05am On Jan 24, 2009
@poster,
While I cannot say that she is telling the truth or not, I definitely give him the benefit of doubt.

My take is that many of you guys supposed that Kanu will approach a potential wife as "I am the famous footballer Nwakwo Kanu. Or that everyone can Identify our footballers. At the risk of being derided, I make bold to say that I don't know kanu until he start having a hit at Arsenal. In fact, I'd never heard of Arsenal FC, or know anything about then until during their invincible years!

Same with Segun Odegbami, I have read so much about him and he was my childhood hero, but I never see him except in newspaper. And when I saw him real, 5 years ago, I mistook him for another person! What of Amunike, can I identify him in real life? No!

My point is that it is possible for her not to know at their first date that she was talking to the famous Kanu. After all, there were thousands of Kanu in the east.

As for being a goldigger, is it a sin to accept a man she love? That the man is successful shouldn't be an excuse for her to turn him down. Forthose of us who know kanu's character, is there anyone who will know such a kind, humble man and tell him to go to hell?

1 Like

Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by damola1: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2009
Rubbish thread.

Show me a Guy or Girl, who besides emotional standing never considered the financial standing of the other party concerned and I will show you a fool,  this financial standing does not neccessarily imply physical cash, it could be potential physical cash, or simply independence.

People mistake money for evil,  thats crap,  money is what you get for the 20+years you spend learning A,BC, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY,  MATHS, LAW, blah blah blah,  money is paid in return for your sweat,  or are you going to eat the floor, Try not to eat for one day, and you will see whether you will love,

Kanu on the other side didn't foolishly marry either,  the girl must have shown potential financial strength,  even if she was not rich, maybe the way she managed 1000,  was the key, 

So, pls cut the crap,
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by ifyalways(f): 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2009
funny.Guess OP is Andala undecided
Amara is still young but definitely not 18.
she comes from a very wealthy home too so
but honestly who no like better thing?shes married and they are happy together.Fullstop.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by JJYOU: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2009
2yrs old post
ifyalways:

funny.Guess OP is Andala undecided
Amara is still young but definitely not 18.
she comes from a very wealthy home too so
but honestly who no like better thing?shes married and they are happy together.Fullstop.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by ifyalways(f): 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2009
landwin ressurected it cheesy
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by binhozie(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2009
im an up comin footballer im 16 at the moment any of u ladies wanna hook up
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by mamagee5: 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
The girl loves money too much. tongue tongue
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by mamagee6(f): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2009
,But who doesn't love money? tongue
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 16, 2009
,mama-gee:

,But who doesn't love money? tongue

I wonder O! grin

Abeg leave the girl alone, angry if you want to take her place write to the board tongue
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by thameamead(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2009
my boyfriend is wealthy, he's a millioaire, i had no idea he was a millonaire when i met him. i met him @ NANDOS'S and we swaped numbers, he told me he had just losst his job due to the recession when i met him but he came clean months later. am not a gold digger, i live with him in his £2M mansion in st jonhn's wood, he begged me to move in with him. he likes me more than i like him which is good and he's lebanese and wants to learn about nigerian culture, he's got a huge property portfolio, he's 32 whle am in my twenties, he tteats me well but i dont let him walk all over me, he says am a control-freak and loves the way i speak my mind. i do not sulk up to him neither do i depend on him for money. ve got my own job,

i think kanu's wife likes him for who he is, he loves her to bit and they 've got 2 kids and they always seen happy when they are together,
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by dominique(f): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2009
@ thameamead

there is no way you would have known how rich your boyfriend is cos he is not as famous as kanu. no one in Nigeria can not say they can not identify no matter how much he disguise himself. why can she just come clean, no one is gonna beat her up.
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by muffins(f): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
Kanu's wife is lucky. wink
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by amebono1: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
dominique:

@ thameamead

there is no way you would have known how rich your boyfriend is cos he is not as famous as kanu. no one in Nigeria can not say they can not identify no matter how much he disguise himself. why can she just come clean, no one is gonna beat her up.
dont mind this gossips, she actually knew who he was, they met at a party(when she was 16) where kanu was looking for his brother, he told her then and there that he was going to marry her and she told him to go look for a woman with class, cos shes sure she cant fit into his level, it was when she noticed how serious he was, that she decided to marry him

so whos now saying she doesnt know him?
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by muffins(f): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
In the end we all love money. lipsrsealed
Re: Interview With Kanu Nwankwo's Wife by mi3(f): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2010
You guys should look at this thing from an objective point of view, without letting emotions get in the way nau. For me o, the whole "she didn't know who he was" argument is rather invalid. If she didn't know, the people around her did, and i hate to go there, but "family" can recognise the potential of wealth, even if we assume that she was 16 and wasn't thinking like that. Now, continuing with this whole she didn't know who he was, maybe the instant she met him, yes, but i bet that before the end of the day, she knew who he was. Also that whole argument is only logical if he saw her, proposed and she said yes, all in the span of 5 minutes. But it's on this same thread that i'm seeing that she did shakara for him for two years, uhm, isn't that enough time to think all the thoughts you want to think, taking into consideration everything about him? hmmm

That being said, on the sentimental side of things, i believe they really do care for each other, and it's not just a money thing. Just wanted to clear up this assumption that the money aspect is completely ridiculous- it is not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) / 4 Foot 10 Instagram Model That People Are Calling Worlds Sexiest Little Person / Dakore Akande In Ad Campaign For Mobosfashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.