Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,347 members, 7,971,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:46 AM

How Real Is This Invite Please? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Real Is This Invite Please? (453 Views)

I Just Got This Invite ......please How Real Is It / Unbelievable! I Got An Invite.please Confirm It For Me / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is This Invite Please? by zeenaman: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dear Applicant,

The above subject refers.

Please be informed you have been invited for Insurance Advisor interview at Leadway Assurance Company Limited. The details of the interview are stated below:

Date: Thursday 13 June, 2019

Location: 50 Kumasi Crescent, opposite FERMA, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja

Time: 12:00pm

Kindly come with a recent passport photograph.

How it works:

· Click on the above link to access the online assessment or click here.

· Kindly follow all instructions carefully on the platform before you start the assessment.

· When completed you can then proceed to submit the assessment.

· After submitting, you will be required to fill out some information about yourself; as well as an inputting an e-mail to obtain the final result of your assessment.

· You will be expected to bring the printed results to the interview.

Please note that this test needs to be completed on or before your interview date.

Regards,

Leadway Learning

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Mile 2 Area Of Lagos Needed Urgently- Ond/hnd/bcc / Do You Have A Skill(handwork) Read Now / Job Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.