Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up (926 Views)

I Thought She Was Squirting But She Messed Up My Bed With Urine / My Recent Breakup Experience: I Messed Up By Initiating The Breakup / 14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by IamPlato(m): 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2019
I Feel Like Looking For Trouble And Attention At The Same time... I Just Dont Know How To Go About It...

OK HERE IS A SECRET.

I Am In Love With Two Nairaland Girls. My Brothers Please Help Me Choose One... Lilianofentse or Jackals sad

I Cant Sleep

Whoever You Choose Will Be The Chosen One...
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by KristaPretty(f): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Very simple my dear.

Just go in front of any Military barracks and Slap an Army man at the gate, then Stand there and tell him to do frog jump. There you get all you wish for.

You just looked for trouble and a whole lot of people will give you attention by watching what happens to you afterwards.

Easy as it is. oya say thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by Brown14: 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
just post pictures of you with Sniper.....
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by IamPlato(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2019
KristaPretty:
Very simple my dear.

Just go in front of any Military barracks and Slap an Army man at the gate, then Stand there and tell him to do frog jump. There you get all you wish for.

You just looked for trouble and a whole lot of people will give you attention by watching what happens to you afterwards.

Easy as it is. oya say thank you.
Aunty Are You Okay? Did I Say I Wanted To Commit Suicide?
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2019
You are in love with girls on a faceless forum

1 Like

Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by IamPlato(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2019
Damentia:
You are in love with girls on a faceless forum
is It My Fault sad
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2019
Log in insta message you'll get their contacts. Them dey there. And they will "hookup"
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by logan2(m): 4:50pm On Jun 06, 2019
Continue, One day you will meet chuckee undecided
Yo
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by logan2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
Log in insta message you'll get their contacts. Them dey there. And they will "hookup"
what is this insta message
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by Amatarasha(f): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
I choose jacka.ls for u ,
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by Ryan03(f): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Aunty Are You Okay? Did I Say I Wanted To Commit Suicide?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by Ryan03(f): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
logan2:
Continue, One day you will meet chuckee undecided
Yo
laugh won kill me o, you nor just like the guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by Ayoleeboy007: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2019
afjelkajeoigheogajlakdioae kjdas;kligotloveljarwefijew;ojkea;oiapiowp
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by jackals(f): 7:06am On Jun 08, 2019
IamPlato:
I Feel Like Looking For Trouble And Attention At The Same time... I Just Dont Know How To Go About It...

OK HERE IS A SECRET.

I Am In Love With Two Nairaland Girls. My Brothers Please Help Me Choose One... Lilianofentse or Jackals sad

I Cant Sleep

Whoever You Choose Will Be The Chosen One...

And I told you o. Someone close to him should ensure he never do anything funny abeg
Re: Something Is Wrong, they messed my mind up by IamPlato(m): 8:44am On Jun 08, 2019
jackals:

And I told you o. Someone close to him should ensure he never do anything funny abeg
give me a chance... I won't break your heart... sad

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Find Out Your Ex Was A Hoe? / Ned Nwoko Pictured Smiling Sheepishly As Regina Daniels Sits Comfortably On His / Bride Pushes Groom Away While Trying To Kiss Her After Saying Their Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.