Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,206 members, 7,919,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:04 PM

Have You Heard About Wificall? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Heard About Wificall? (520 Views)

What Is The Worst Rumour You've Heard About Yourself? / Have You Heard About Chatmogul / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About Wificall? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2019
Over the years, the internet has affected our lives and changed the way we perform our daily business activities, this also involves the ease and efficiency in sharing information with one another.

Mobile communication was introduced to Nigeria in 2001, and so far it has become an essential part of our lives, we simply cannot do without, this was indeed an instant success and approval by Nigerians.

Statistics show there has been a massive decrease in the cost of making voice calls from 2001 till date, Albeit, this is good, but I am writing this article to introduce the cheapest and most affordable platform where you can make unlimited calls. Yes, you heard me right, "Unlimited calls", WifiCall is an application designed to achieve just that, with only as low as ₦ 6,000 you can make as many calls within Nigeria and talk till you get tired for a month. Wificall also provides solutions for businesses, with this platform, your budget for making calls can be reduced by 90%.

Join the moving train, get started and let's get talking!!! Click here to get started www.wificall.ng,
Re: Have You Heard About Wificall? by CharlesJok3r: 2:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Ezechinwa:
Over the years, the internet has affected our lives and changed the way we perform our daily business activities, this also involves the ease and efficiency in sharing information with one another.

Mobile communication was introduced to Nigeria in 2001, and so far it has become an essential part of our lives, we simply cannot do without, this was indeed an instant success and approval by Nigerians.

Statistics show there has been a massive decrease in the cost of making voice calls from 2001 till date, Albeit, this is good, but I am writing this article to introduce the cheapest and most affordable platform where you can make unlimited calls. Yes, you heard me right, "Unlimited calls", WifiCall is an application designed to achieve just that, with only as low as ₦ 6,000 you can make as many calls within Nigeria and talk till you get tired for a month. Wificall also provides solutions for businesses, with this platform, your budget for making calls can be reduced by 90%.

Join the moving train, get started and let's get talking!!! Click here to get started www.wificall.ng,

6k a month for unlimited 24/7 calls to all network within Nigeria? expect more of downtime from them.
Re: Have You Heard About Wificall? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
CharlesJok3r:

6k a month for unlimited 24/7 calls to all network within Nigeria? expect more of downtime from them.

I have used it for a month now, it has been truely unlimited
Re: Have You Heard About Wificall? by CharlesJok3r: 10:38am On Jun 09, 2019
Ezechinwa:

I have used it for a month now, it has been truely unlimited

this is very cool. It makes alot of sense to Nigerian abroad that want to be able to call family and friends here in Nigeria.
https://www.tizeti.com/

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ifeanyi Ubah Felicitates With Ndi Nnewi On The Occasion Of 2019 Afiaolu / The US Base Nigerian doctor who works in both country monthly - CNN / Partisan Journalism: Journalist Hangout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.