Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,941 members, 7,890,103 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

BIRTHDAY: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Pastor W F Kumuyi At 78 (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BIRTHDAY: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Pastor W F Kumuyi At 78 (pic) (1310 Views)

Buhari Celebrates Pastor Adeboye, General Overseer Of The RCCG, At 81 / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates His Wife 72nd Birthday With A Passionate Kisses(photos / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BIRTHDAY: Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Pastor W F Kumuyi At 78 (pic) by farem: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Messages of felicitation are pouring in to celebrate one of our living legends, Pastor Kumuyi.

One of the latest is from the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church, Pastor Adeboye.

The light of God in your life will not diminish,
You shall go from strength to strength and from Glory to Glory in Jesus name (Amen)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Joking About Using And Dumping Men As I Pleased – Actress / Ebuka Trending On Twitter. / My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me - Nollywood Actress Jinad Habibat Adunni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.