Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,935 members, 7,873,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him (51312 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Girlfriend Of FRSC Official Killed By Unknown Gunmen Writes Tribute To Him. / Ezekiel Mayowa Suicide: Girlfriend Of Jilted LASPOTECH Student Speaks (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by ZombieTERROR: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
Keep the suicide coming

Buhari next level in action
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2019
we are already suffering from overpopulation so a few dead fools is not that bad
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by koolaid87: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
RIP

Meanwhile, before you take that sniper, go out there and fvck many hoes as you can

You might change your mind at the end
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2019
Never spend money on any lady. Never pay too much attention to any lady, never expecte love in return from any lady, in relationship just be who you are and focus on your future only. When you get money woman will always want to be around you. I just learned that recently.

If possible you have girlfriend, just call her one a day, or don't call her at all if she truly love you she will call you. But if she don't call just forget it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by bluefilm: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2019
Weak and feminized men every where.

Nonsense sad
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by patroit001(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
All these weak ass, feeble minded pussies sef >:

Will killing yourself stop the hoe from collecting more dicksundecided
Ask am oo shocked
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Insectkiller: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
This can't happen in Nigeria...

Dis d girl even know if d dead guy is existing self

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by patroit001(m): 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
These are people dat voted buhari 2 spite igbos ,strong ones are here begging money..
Forgetting karma wl use a material girlfriend 2 kill u nonsense
You are mean!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Kingjames(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
why wont they dumped you guys after , for the period of 7years one continue using condoms!

if had made her pregnant during this period, she must have at least given birth to one child or two children for you.

big lesson to those "untill I get money, build house, buy car, buy lekki, buy buhari and saraki before getting married or giving birth"

look at Regina. look at the rate of suicides.
this ladies are not growing younger. Whats the assurance that these boys would marry them even after making the money in the far future looking at "change and next level"

Think bro! think!!...
act now or join the leagues of suicidal committee

God forbid

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Reelmii: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
I guess we have more weaklings in men than in women

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2019
tee59:
Hell fire straight.

HELL FIRE DOES NOT EXIST.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by consultancy: 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2019
another welcome development. we need as much foolish men, off the face of the earth as possible
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by uthlaw: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
These are people dat voted buhari 2 spite igbos ,strong ones are here begging money..
Forgetting karma wl use a material girlfriend 2 kill u nonsense
which material girlfriend, nothing special about girlfriend.is just because is a bastard!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Angrymode: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2019
I

A
M

T
A
K
I
N
G

M
Y

T
I
M
E

T
O

C
A
L
L

T
H
I
S

F
O
O
L

A
N

I
D
I
O
T

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by dingbang(m): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2019
Lol. This is hilarious. Let's laugh at him..hahahahhahaha.

I'm done giving fvcks to those who commit suicide.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by prof12(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Stupid and silly
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by PrinzCarter(m): 11:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
I Don get it nawa oo gals r meant for merriment n nt sentiment if she leave u because of bar b focus on ur work bar go come any other reason forget it barnies plenty after all one no dey bellefull

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by killsmith(f): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
*in fela's voice*

Make una take am go police station. He died wrongfully.
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Sanchez01: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2019
Suicide rate these days is alarming!
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by deavicky(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2019
This a proof that Nigerian men are romantic, they even die for love.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by judetov2(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2019
I swear I do not blame u bro.... heart break is so painful to handle

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2019
This video is old na Must we dig out old dirts cos we wan make name sad

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by StandardJohn(m): 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2019
Celebrityblog:
VIDEO: Another Young Man Commits Suicide Because His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him!

When will some guys and girls stop this nonsense of committing suicide because of heartbreak?

When will this stop?

A video has emerged of another man that committed suicide because of a lady.

In the video, the man that took his life was seen lying on the floor, people were seen lamenting:

"Hey, nobody dey here? You just killed yourself for nothing, because of woman!"

They were trying to remove the rope he used to hang himself.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/man-commits-suicide-because-his.html?m=1
wasted.... see u in hell

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by macfish101(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2019
No woman, no cry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by ImaIma1(f): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2019
I listened to a radio programme today that gave me an insight into this illness. We should read more about depressed people and people prone to suicide. It is sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by zoomman(m): 12:02am On Jun 07, 2019
Life is too sweet for me to ever think of killing myself coz of someone...God has already died for me.....he said be fruitful and multiply.....abeg where I fit get crocodile pepper soup tongue Make I use am flex D's night.

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Cubby22: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2019
But white guys over here date themselves for 12 years and still path ways easily, well, Hope all this bad belle people are not hiding in disguise killing people and accusing suicide.
I submit that our security agencies should step up and start investigating deaths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by Mohdhk(m): 12:51am On Jun 07, 2019
All this idiots that think suicide is the final answer are just ''compound fools'' when man problem plenty why single problem infact woman problem worry dem so tire dem go give up in life anyways sha may God forgives us all!!! As for other thinking of suicide '' no cheat you self nothing is static''
Re: Man Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Disappointed Him by enemyofprogress: 1:03am On Jun 07, 2019
Walahi I have no RIP to give

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lightning Strike Kills IMSU First-Year Student In Imo / I Was Caught For Bypassing My Meter, What Should Be My Next Action Pls? / Brazilian Man’s Penis Cut Off, Given To Pigs To Eat For Attempting To Rape Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.