Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,577 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:50 AM

May You Go Through All That I Did And Even More Iyaboojo Blasts Blogger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May You Go Through All That I Did And Even More Iyaboojo Blasts Blogger (325 Views)

Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail / Actresss Iyaboojo Secretly Marries New Baby Daddy / Real Owner Blasts Blogger Okoro Blessing For Claiming His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May You Go Through All That I Did And Even More Iyaboojo Blasts Blogger by dorisnelson: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2019
Entertainment
May You Go Through All That I Did And Even More Iyaboojo Blasts Blogger
Posted on June 6, 2019 AuthorDorisnelsblog Comment(0)

Nollywood actress iyaboojo has called out a blogger Kemi for saying that she was never married. The actress in her anger shared her marriage photos and certificate

According to the Yoruba actress,

yaboojofesprisThey say silence is golden, but there are times one can’t help but address obvious situations.
A journey just come blogger called Kemi NOT AUNTY KEM KEM OOOOOOOOO, decided to discredit my http://dorisnelsblog.com/?p=500

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music Saved Us From Negative Influences Around Us – Music Dou, AB / God Saved This Celebrity Life Mysterious Waterfall Almost Washed Him Away / I Made N10billion In 7yrs - Ubi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.