Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) (45187 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Vows Crackdown On Kidnappers Of Fouani Brothers / Alex Umezuruike, OSPAC Leader Killed & Beheaded In Rivers (Graphic Picture) / Local Hunters And Cattle Breeders Clamp Down On Kidnappers In Adamawa. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by contigiency(m): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2019
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

They better visit Aso Rock where the real kidnappers dwell.

Evans Buhari
Evans Oshiomole
Evans Amaechi
Evans Tinubu

Kindly rope them like you did those poor innocent things and thanks in advance.

Lost soul. It's a pity they were busy dancing and rejoicing the day you were born not knowing you will end up like this.

3 Likes

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Onlydaughter(f): 10:25am On Jun 07, 2019
Which of the pictures typically depicts the hoodlooms? undecided undecided
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by TruthinAction: 10:27am On Jun 07, 2019
Transport companies traveling from Port Harcourt to Warri and vice versa avoid that road. They have to take a longer route through Elele town just to avoid being victims. All these are the result of a failed country. A country where our leaders keep looting and think about themselves alone. When the youths don't have job, most are forced to commit crimes to survive. May God help us with true leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by skyhighweb(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2019
n where their victims?
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by grandstar(m): 10:30am On Jun 07, 2019
rusher14:
See tying.

Also, see dirty boxers.

shocked

Even Houdini can't escape this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by israelmao(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2019
They are men that anyone will be afraid of meeting in a dark alley.

1 Like

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by cybersoldiers: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2019
Uteghe:
shocked IPOB members.
No.
THEY ARE ALL YORUBA
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by kuuljay(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2019
CaptainBUGGY:
Why are the police officers looking like clowns
they are not police officers, get somebody to help you read it well.
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2019
You call these heartless animals innocent? This person should be watched closely! If they are innocent then one day you might come face to face with their innocent colleagues
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

They better visit Aso Rock where the real kidnappers dwell.

Evans Buhari
Evans Oshiomole
Evans Amaechi
Evans Tinubu

Kindly rope them like you did those poor innocent things and thanks in advance.
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
river state is not igbo

grin grin grin

Why you dey worry your sef to explain for where dawan dey...you think say that mofo dhan cross any state border before..
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by shogsman(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2019
CaptainBUGGY:
Why are the police officers looking like clowns

Read the news again,this time slowly and carefully.
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Luvinghubby: 10:49am On Jun 07, 2019
These OSPAC guys are really trying, they should be paid promptly when due. Kidnapping is a menace in that road, if you haven't experience it you won't know how it feels.
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Theboss100(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
River state is not igbo
Rivers State Is My State And It's 60% Igbo. U Don't Even Kw That Igbo People Are Ruling Rivers State. My Tribe ( Ikwerre) Is 80% Ibo Dialect. I Speak And Understand Ibo Language Even When I Am Not 4rm The East. The Igbo Race Is The Biggest Race In Nigeria. They ( Igbos) Are Everywhere Home And Abroad Even In The Moon. Lol

So The People Don't Have Anything To Lose But Everything To Gain. Very Soon They Will Dominate Nigeria And Africa. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE, The Reason Why U Won't Notice, Is Because They Don't Cause Havoc Like The Fulani Herdsmen, They Dnt Mine Skulls Or Rape Women In Their Farms. They Are Just Industrious, And I Like It

1 Like

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Theboss100:
Rivers State Is My State And It's 60% Igbo. U Don't Even Kw That Igbo People Are Ruling Rivers State. My Tribe ( Ikwerre) Is 80% Ibo Dialect. I Speak And Understand Ibo Language Even When I Am Not 4rm The East. The Igbo Race Is The Biggest Race In Nigeria. They ( Igbos) Are Everywhere Home And Abroad Even In The Moon. Lol

So The People Don't Have Anything To Lose But Everything To Gain. Very Soon They Will Dominate Nigeria And Africa. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE, The Reason Why U Won't Notice, Is Because They Don't Cause Havoc Like The Fulani Herdsmen, They Dnt Mine Skulls Or Rape Women In Their Farms. They Are Just Industrious, And I Like It
oga leave ikwerre people alone. Ikwerre is ikwerre and they are the ones ruling river state.
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Sunsets: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2019
As usual, we keep dissipating energy on chasing shadows other than the object. Given that this is criminal, what happens to the politicians in all the 37+Aso Rock state houses in Nigeria roaming free and causing this. What happens to them? to the criminals masquerading as civil servants in offices...what happens to them...to the contractors (big men) abandoning projects and serving as conduits for the soi-disant elected politicians...what happens to them? Who will bell them? Who will tither them? Who will rope them like this? Until that happens, we are all in a cave.
efefemi:
The Onelga Security Planning and Advisory Committee Aka OSPAC, a household security architecture in Onelga yesterday Clamped down on Kidnappers/hoodlums terrorizing the environment of East West road within the Elele Alimini axis in Umouha Local Government area of Rivers state.

Photos;

https://efefemisblog.com.ng/2019/06/06/ospac-clamped-down-on-kidnappers-in-rivers-statephotos/

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Unconquerable: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2019
surveyProf:

What about your own shocked
Why are you pissed? Are they your brothers?
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Theboss100(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
oga leave ikwerre people alone. Ikwerre is ikwerre and they are the ones ruling river state.
Ikwerre Is Part Of Igbo

1 Like

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Theboss100:
Ikwerre Is Part Of Igbo
don't let ikwerre people break your head o
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Fourwinds: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2019
if these criminals wan piss, how them go do am
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
walteriyke:
Kill those heartless fools

Don't believe everything you see online.

Some of those young men maybe innocent.

-Peace.

1 Like

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by delerx(m): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
These ones are not kidnappers Jare. Useless countries
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by kals4luv990(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Uteghe:
shocked IPOB members.
ANUOFIA
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Bighead9: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
Uteghe:
shocked IPOB members.

Correct guy, you Sabi them. Over 80% of Criminality in this Country is perpetrated by IPOB terrorist.

1 Like

Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Isnow: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2019
that tie na did
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by seanjy4konji: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2019
die by tieing
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by BrokenCock: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
rusher14:
See tying.

Also, see dirty boxers.

shocked
ur own nkor
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by BrokenCock: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Uteghe:
shocked IPOB members.
I think they are ipob members for real and not our Niger delta ppl... Na the bastardt ofonjas cos this rubbish
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by selab: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
good job
Re: OSPAC Clamped Down On Kidnappers In Rivers State(photos) by Sexymercy: 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Booked Apartment With Fake Name, Jewel / My Son Promised Me Many Things - Mother Of Apprentice Allegedly Killed By Police / Killer Of Rivers Chief Takes Police To Where He Buried Him (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.