Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:22 PM

Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty (18689 Views)

Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / US Police Officer On Duty Records Himself Having Sex With Woman In His Office / The Police Officers Who Were Gambling & Smoking While On Duty, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by MrMumu: 11:12am On Jun 07, 2019
BOUNTYDOG:

You are supposed to be the seller
How come they duped you?
I think I am more interested in your story more than the policeman showing his old school zanku
Same here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by seanjy4konji: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2019
maga don pay.
Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by GenFunction: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2019
olopa...i stil hate em tho inclusive of my uncle wey be olopa
Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by ernwale(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2019
molas02:
FRAUD ALERT
i was just dupped on via OLX. this is the details of those guys that did the job. they have two phone number. one is nigeria number and the other is US number
+12567060193
the account number they ask me to pay into is
2031804406 ECWEB TECHNOLOGY FIRST BANK and
0241546210 ECWEB TECHNOLOGY GTBank.

the one with international number will be forming americaner and that of Nigeria number will be forming OLX agent or inpection team
not that am not smart or dense anyone can fall for the format....so pls dont abuse me

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by Emin25: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
funnч
Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by macello4(m): 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
molas02:
FRAUD ALERT
i was just dupped on via OLX. this is the details of those guys that did the job. they have two phone number. one is nigeria number and the other is US number
+12567060193

the one with international number will be forming americaner and that of Nigeria number will be forming OLX agent or inpection team
not that am not smart or dense anyone can fall for the format....so pls dont abuse me
U Ain't smart oga, nest time ur head ant by american number.

Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by Kay25(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
molas02:
FRAUD ALERT
+12567060193

thanks for the alert God will restore you
Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by BENEAMATA: 2:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
molas02:
FRAUD ALERT
+12567060193

people keep saying these con men will turn on us like rabid dogs if not nipped in the bud , but some illinformed among us will be condemning efcc , now if this was me in this man's shoes now , would i be smiling after being duped ? God go catch dem .
Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by molas02: 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
BOUNTYDOG:

You are supposed to be the seller
How come they duped you?
I think I am more interested in your story more than the policeman showing his old school zanku
MY BROTHER.NA SO DEM DEY ASK PERSON OO...i posted the pictre as usual on Olx, 3rd day someone beep me on whatsapp that he has interest to buy the building . after we finalized price he told me he is not in Nigerial that he we send my number to OLX inspection team to inspect the hotel on his behave..........fortunatelly i got a text fro OLX to pay 7300 into OLX acct. (he gave me the acct.) he was forming OLX Inspect team........in haste i rush to the BAnk to make the payment, and afterwhich i make the payment the one chatting me on whatsapp refuse to chat me again and the one who send acct, number to me did not pick my call. ntil den i sense i have been defraded, i check those number on google and google told me they are scammer
Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by molas02: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
macello4:
i talk am, some pip we say am not smart............am one of those who use to brag..........may ur days not come
Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by molas02: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
macello4:
na yeye dey pain person oo...........................scammer fall on you
Re: Police Officer Shows Off Michael Jackson's Dance Moves On Duty by 400billionman: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
And they said Nigeria has banned Tramadol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Friends Of Ugo Ozuah Who Was Killed By The Police / Lady Narrates How She Was Extorted And Sexually Harassed By SARS In Rivers State / ReportMagoMago: US Government Launches Anti-Corruption Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.