Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,502 members, 7,926,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 04:08 PM

Nysc Call Up Number For Batch B Pcms Released - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Call Up Number For Batch B Pcms Released (496 Views)

All You Need To Know About NYSC Call Up Number And Green Card / How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number? / NYSC Call-Up Letter For 2019 Batch B Stream 1 Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Call Up Number For Batch B Pcms Released by Sam3263: 3:37am On Jun 07, 2019
The management of the national youth service corps wishes to inform prospective Corp members that the commission has released their respective call up number for registered candidates.
Those who apply can now be rest assured of going to camp.
Others who are yet to register are advised to do so before 12th of June 2019.
For all issues relating to change of name and date of birth, visit the nysc for correction.
You are advised to come prepared to camp with all necessary documents and materials.
For those who will be posted to a state they don't like and wishes to redeploy kindly message me on

(zero seven zero eight six two six eight five three seven).

Congratulations once again.
Re: Nysc Call Up Number For Batch B Pcms Released by theodes: 4:12am On Jun 07, 2019
pls my dob during reg is 28/09/1996 and is d correct dob. BT is diff 4rm weac dob 28/09/1995 and have already sworn an affidavit hope it won't affect me on camp.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Nabs 10 Fake Corps Members During Registration / Change Of Date Of Birth On Green Card / Opportunities For Teachers To Make Money By Creating Lesson Content This Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.