Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,764 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies (18671 Views)

Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / Lady Blasts Directors For 'Not Fulfilling Promises After Seeing Her Undies'.PICS / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
luminouz:

Lol... wink
Well,in that case,I say we're compatible!! kiss

See ya around!!!

wink
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
Abeg if women ended up making the money, what do they need men for again?
what is wrong with these ass lickers with low self esteem
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Regiomontanus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
BIXYBABE:
i tire o. If u no look their side, nobody will ask u 4 money, it not by force but by choice. Back 4 ground, money 4 hand.
Lol. There is a difference between consentual transactional sex and being entitled to a man's money simply because you are his girlfriend. Don't try to irrationally confuse the two and heap the blame on men.

What the woman in the op said is a truth that smears the conscience of you broke ass entitled dumb ass b1tches with hot iron. A truth so bitter that you can't even face it without some immense discomfort. Before you say I am bitter, I got dumped by girl or I am frustrated, note that the woman used the words "broke ass entitled dumb ass b1tches."

grin
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Regiomontanus(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
funmisticqueen:

Your comment is so off point and you are a dishonest person. Why get irrationally defensive instead of facing this harsh truth. She is not an asslicker instead she said the truth that men don't owe women a dime and women are not entitled to anything from a man. Instead of living a life of being dependent and entitled to the resources of another gender, why not go and work?

If you work and make it and still insist that you don't need a man then fine but at least let it be that you took responsibility and worked for your cash.
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Your comment is so off point and you are a dishonest person. Why get irrationally defensive instead of facing this harsh truth. She is not an asslicker instead she said the truth that men don't owe women a dime and women are not entitled to anything from a man. Instead of living a life of being dependent and entitled to the resources of another gender, why not go and work?

If you work and make it and still insist that you don't need a man then fine but at least let it be that you took responsibility and worked for your cash.
you sound so pained so i cannot take you seriously
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Regiomontanus(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you sound so pained so i cannot take you seriously
I don't sound pained. You manufactured that. Just say you are not biologically equipped to handle rational discourse.
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Hahahahahaha @ red addidas slippers. Strange I no even dey look their feet. Big god fall on me eh. Who no like better things
grin grin grin

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Regiomontanus(m): 7:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
vivipink:
What is she saying?
grin grin grin grin
She is saying that ladies are not entitled to anything from men and men do not owe ladies a dime. Ladies should take responsibility and work for their daily bread instead of waiting for another gender. grin

1 Like

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Regiomontanus(m): 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Uhmmm.
Since I came to this world, I no get the head of a man giving me money instead it's the other way round. Shile can you please send me 2k, I'm stranded where I am. Shile there's this thing I'm working on, and I need this certain amount of money, please borrow me I will pay back. Shile send me airtime I'm having difficulty getting one here. If I don't give, no more flash from them again till Jesus comes. The last was, me I'm going to my stylist to make my hair. Guy: No make it at XYZ salon downstream the road. Me: Haa no ooo. I don't have the money for such places o. I can't afford it abeg. Guy: Don't worry I will pay. Me: No let me go to my own salon where I can afford. Guy: No do it here I will pay se. Me:OK o. Me went to the big salon. loosen my hair and get it relaxed. My brothers and sisters only relax o. No setting nothing. I was through and my mind uncle will pay. I went home. No one challenged me o. In my mind, uncle has settled them. Only for uncle to call me the following morning asking why I no pay the stylist. I was like pay bawo. You told me you will pay. Uncle said but I should have at least paid. Uncle then said the stylist said it's 6,500. I said for what? Wetin I do? Just to retouch? Am I to pay for the AC, movies and light refreshment given to me at the salon? Anyway I already told you I don't have the money for such places and my own stylist won't collect more than 1k and that's if na generator she use. Uncle said I should go and pay. I said me no get the money o. Na your cross be that carry am. Na so stylist call me o. Uncle don carry number give stylist. I told uncle stylist that I won't pay that kind of money because I tell the other uncle say no be my type of person dey come una salon. I am not a slay queen. I no get sugar daddy wey dey throw money give me. I be confirm okirika and food hustler. Na uncle say him go pay say make I come. Anyway I be wan go my own salon wey no go collect pass 1k. I will pay you 1k last. I no dey for all that sakamanje level. Na so I pay 1k ooo. Till today that oda uncle no flash my phone me sef no mind. I face my front.
So all these babes wey men dey throwey money give, how do they do it Where dem dey see these guys sef because I no just get that head at all. Man go dey beside me and I go dey pay for my food, the man no go even shake body say make e even pay for water at least. I'm so used to footing my bills that's why I no even dey look their side again. I don't depend on anyone money. Like Op said we both have 24 hours. Work!
Anyway God bless all the ladies out there hustling without any male support. May we reap the reward of our hustling soon. Amin
This epistle is unnecessary. The lady simply said girls should not feel entitled to a man's money and they should take responsibility and make their cash. It's the same 24hrs for both genders. Seems this message struck a nerve — a delicate one.
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by adekola14: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wow unexpected I don't expect this word from a lady

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This epistle is unnecessary. The lady simply said girls should not feel entitled to a man's money and they should take responsibility and make their cash. It's the same 24hrs for both genders. Seems this message struck a nerve — a delicate one.

Uncle abeg face front.
Just having fun biko.
I don't need night lectures abeg
*click tongue
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Mimzyy(f): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy
ibkayee:

Where’s that my sexy gif?

Edit
Ok found it cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
funmisticqueen:

so basically women need men for money, and if them call them prostitutes they take offense, what do Prostitutes want from men too?
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Lhimeet(m): 2:20am On Jun 08, 2019
victorian:
If I talk now? All the broke and stingy guys will start screaming on my mentions like wounded lions. grin

Sighs

OK lemme shoot this shot! To hell with the wailing and curses I will receive later online. No be today, yansh dey back! It's not new to me anymore. tongue

First, I'm in a relationship o, so don't get it twisted.

When guys woo me, I ask them, what are u bringing to the table if I agree to date you?

He will say like what?

I will look at this guy, u are asking me like what?
I say what are u bringing to the table of this relationship if I accept to date you? What's the plan here??
For my mind, I'm already thinking is trying to play dumb or what? Or does he have ear problems?

He will be like hmm ok I will show the kind of love, uv never experienced before? Have u experienced squirting? Have u climaxed to high heavens before with any guy?

I look at him, climax? Squirt? Are you for real? Do I look like sex is my problem?
Jeez!

Is that all u wish to add into my life? angry

Sighs

Guy! Biko, If sex is all u can offer? Then sorry, count me out! I have past that level since! I'm thinking of higher goals, than just fucvk fucvk Fuvck! I take God beg you date another girl abeg.

All they can offer is just Sex!

Jeez! angry

Let the screaming on my mentions begin cheesy

You sounded so stupid... No offense. smiley
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Don't be dependent on your man's money.

Meaning: Enjoy his money and have yours too.HAVE A LOT

grin
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by emmaodet: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2019
victorian:
If I talk now? All the broke and stingy guys will start screaming on my mentions like wounded lions. grin

Sighs

OK lemme shoot this shot! To hell with the wailing and curses I will receive later online. No be today, yansh dey back! It's not new to me anymore. tongue

First, I'm in a relationship o, so don't get it twisted.

When guys woo me, I ask them, what are u bringing to the table if I agree to date you?

He will say like what?

I will look at this guy, u are asking me like what?
I say what are u bringing to the table of this relationship if I accept to date you? What's the plan here??
For my mind, I'm already thinking is trying to play dumb or what? Or does he have ear problems?

He will be like hmm ok I will show the kind of love, uv never experienced before? Have u experienced squirting? Have u climaxed to high heavens before with any guy?

I look at him, climax? Squirt? Are you for real? Do I look like sex is my problem?
Jeez!

Is that all u wish to add into my life? angry

Sighs

Guy! Biko, If sex is all u can offer? Then sorry, count me out! I have past that level since! I'm thinking of higher goals, than just fucvk fucvk Fuvck! I take God beg you date another girl abeg.

All they can offer is just Sex!

Jeez! angry

Let the screaming on my mentions begin cheesy

It's a pity how we got to this stage, the guy you met is the typical 21st boyfriend who knows only sex, sex, more sex and money.
Do i blame him? Of course not, the tune of the music in relationship as changed, so also we expect the dancers to change there dancing steps.
Gone are the days of good manifestos from guys to prove there worth and values to women, majority of the ladies want money, money and more money and it's normal that is were the average guy will channel his energy and use it to sleep with as much ladies as he can.
Back to the topic, if am to be in the position of the guy, this is what i will say -
For me approaching you means i have a plan towards you, if not then i don't have any business doing here.
My plans are in 3 phases and depending on the outcome of the relationship, it will determine if we are going to graduate to the next level.
I have a short, medium and long time plan for you.
Short term plans - daily reoccurring activities like giving you the needed daily psychological, emotional and moral balance you need daily by calling regularly and encouraging you.
Medium plan (1-3 yrs) depending on how long the relationship will be. This is by looking into your life and programs, see how i can come in and impact positively by doing things that even if the relationship doesn't work(though, i wish it doesn't get to that stage), you will look back and appreciate the fact that you are a better person then than when we started.
How do i do that - observe your shortcomings, your strength and weakness and see how you will maximize your strenght and improve on your weakness.
E.g i will observe if you know how to swim or drive a car. If not, then i will make a plan to teach you and that is making an impact in you. Adding a little value to you so that when you look back 5, 10 or 30 yrs after, you can boldly say that the reason why you know how to swim is because of Dee-One.
Long term - that is getting married and see how to raise and support you more financially and any other way to achieve your dreams, aims and objectives in life.
So to whim much is expected from, much must be given which leads us to the question -
Mademoiselle Victorian, what should i be expecting from you? In other words, what are you bringing to the table also?
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by lexy2014: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2019
luminouz:

Egbon,will u drop this already?? She won't accept and u won't, so what's the use again?
Ur back n forth is starting to sound like some literary and debating society competition...

'Does charging for sex count as good or bad?'

You: Hell yeah..she owns her body blah blah blaaaaah
She: Hell no! Its a good thing.society has judged us wrongly for so many years,so we need compensation... So mai ladies,get em papers while u are at it...infact,u should....blah blah...blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Me: *looks on like WTF*

That's d whole idea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by victorian(f): 7:42am On Jun 08, 2019
emmaodet:

It's a pity how we got to this stage, the guy you met is the typical 21st boyfriend who knows only sex, sex, more sex and money.
Do i blame him? Of course not, the tune of the music in relationship as changed, so also we expect the dancers to change there dancing steps.
Gone are the days of good manifestos from guys to prove there worth and values to women, majority of the ladies want money, money and more money and it's normal that is were the average guy will channel his energy and use it to sleep with as much ladies as he can.
Back to the topic, if am to be in the position of the guy, this is what i will say -
For me approaching you means i have a plan towards you, if not then i don't have any business doing here.
My plans are in 3 phases and depending on the outcome of the relationship, it will determine if we are going to graduate to the next level.
I have a short, medium and long time plan for you.
Short term plans - daily reoccurring activities like giving you the needed daily psychological, emotional and moral balance you need daily by calling regularly and encouraging you.
Medium plan (1-3 yrs) depending on how long the relationship will be. This is by looking into your life and programs, see how i can come in and impact positively by doing things that even if the relationship doesn't work(though, i wish it doesn't get to that stage), you will look back and appreciate the fact that you are a better person then than when we started.
How do i do that - observe your shortcomings, your strength and weakness and see how you will maximize your strenght and improve on your weakness.
E.g i will observe if you know how to swim or drive a car. If not, then i will make a plan to teach you and that is making an impact in you. Adding a little value to you so that when you look back 5, 10 or 30 yrs after, you can boldly say that the reason why you know how to swim is because of Dee-One.
Long term - that is getting married and see how to raise and support you more financially and any other way to achieve your dreams, aims and objectives in life.
So to whim much is expected from, much must be given which leads us to the question -
Mademoiselle Victorian, what should i be expecting from you? In other words, what are you bringing to the table also?

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

You try, you've done well with your 3 tiers of plan grin

That's a good one, at least it's different from sex sex sex, jeez!

Well , what am I bringing to the table?

I will in return be your best friend . I'm very versed with life issues ,very understanding especially if you are sincere and Not trying to play a script on me , then u will have a sincere paddy from me.

I'm knowledgeable with the ups and downs of some good number of businesses in Nigeria, especially in Lagos. I'm well versed in how to handle people in the real world, in case u have issues with your boss ,.colleagues or clients. I'm the go to lady for advice . I'm perfect with customer care services, in fact people around you will appreciate your services. Like they do mine where I work. I love communication it makes life easier to live in.

We can talk about all stuffs except football. Football ? I'm not naturally interested in it.

I'm spiritual, I'm rooted in Christ Jesus, I'm a praying but cut the chase kind of woman. Spiritualy u are protected, if only u believe God exist and u listen to some advice and perhaps subtle warning to things have seen ahead. If you can listen and adhere to it, then all will run smoothly. Cause most times the spiritual controls our physical life which some men don't believe . But it does.

A praying individual will not become a Prey.

I will teach how to pray ,if that's not one of your strong points. Then understand God better.

I'm a wonderful cook. Chai! I love home made meals to a fault.

I can support financially as well, but in the long term goals. I'm a giver, I'm not stingy except if I don't have at the moment or other ideas will come up on how to go about it.

By the grace of God I'm a strong lady emotionally, nothing surprises me anymore . And I have a great wonderful shock absorber in case of emergencies., I don't panic in tough situations grin

That's what I'm bringing to the table.

I hope that's fair from my side?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
so basically women need men for money, and if them call them prostitutes they take offense, what do Prostitutes want from men too?
if i call you a sperm donor with unnecessary baggage, will you take offense?
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:39am On Jun 08, 2019
funmisticqueen:
if i call you a sperm donor with unnecessary baggage, will you take offense?
of course not if it's exactly what I do.
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by emmaodet: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy

You try, you've done well with your 3 tiers of plan grin

That's a good one, at least it's different from sex sex sex, jeez!

Well , what am I bringing to the table?

I will in return be your best friend . I'm very versed with life issues ,very understanding especially if you are sincere and Not trying to play a script on me , then u will have a sincere paddy from me.

I'm knowledgeable with the ups and downs of some good number of businesses in Nigeria, especially in Lagos. I'm well versed in how to handle people in the real world, in case u have issues with your boss ,.colleagues or clients. I'm the go to lady for advice . I'm perfect with customer care services, in fact people around you will appreciate your services. Like they do mine where I work. I love communication it makes life easier to live in.

We can talk about all stuffs except football. Football ? I'm not naturally interested in it.

I'm spiritual, I'm rooted in Christ Jesus, I'm a praying but cut the chase kind of woman. Spiritualy u are protected, if only u believe God exist and u listen to some advice and perhaps subtle warning to things have seen ahead. If you can listen and adhere to it, then all will run smoothly. Cause most times the spiritual controls our physical life which some men don't believe . But it does.

A praying individual will not become a Prey.

I will teach how to pray ,if that's not one of your strong points. Then understand God better.

I'm a wonderful cook. Chai! I love home made meals to a fault.

I can support financially as well, but in the long term goals. I'm a giver, I'm not stingy except if I don't have at the moment or other ideas will come up on how to go about it.

By the grace of God I'm a strong lady emotionally, nothing surprises me anymore . And I have a great wonderful shock absorber in case of emergencies., I don't panic in tough situations grin

That's what I'm bringing to the table.

I hope that's fair from my side?

Waoooooooo
Excellent!
Excellent!!
Excellent!!!

What else does a man require from a woman again? If only the average nigerian lady can bring just 30% of this into a relationship, many men will kill to marry.
It's okay and nice chatting with you.
Have a blessed weekend
Re: ''stop Depending On A Man's Money'' - Lady Blasts Her Fellow Ladies by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
emmaodet:

Waoooooooo
Excellent!
Excellent!!
Excellent!!!

What else does a man require from a woman again? If only the average nigerian lady can bring just 30% of this into a relationship, many men will kill to marry.
It's okay and nice chatting with you.
Have a blessed weekend

Smiles thanks dear.

Most average Nigerian guys who need women like us, run from us because their myopic and insecure minds deceive them., they are as blind as bats!

And they feel ladies like us are mammy water or too pretty to be kept or too good to be real. With such decisions, they end up pushing us to our glory.

When they leave us , wealthy men who have gone through alot in life and know what they want in a woman, sees us , take great interest in us, have us as masterpieces in their homes and lives and also sees us as women meant to be kept and cared for in their empires.

Although It took me some considerable number of years redefine and refine my qualities all over again and again.

I'm saying from the heart and what I'm contributing to my man's life.

Thank God he appreciates it. He doesn't take me for granted. Unlike my exes.

But nice chatting with you too, it's refreshing.

Happy Sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Any Girl Like You Instantly / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? / The Benefits Of Drinking Stout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.