Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:11 AM

Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard (40437 Views)

Woman Shares Heartbreaking Story Of House Demolition In Lagos(video) / Lady Shares Video Of House An Agent Took Her To In Lagos For N300k / A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by mesokurtic: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
There's one at Arepo, ope-ifa street ogun state
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by bluefilm: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Photoshop.
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by obeycian(m): 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
I am sure I can't get a sound sleep In dt house..i will repeatedly keep having crazy nightmares like I fell off a cliff, like there is bulldozer await orders to demolish the house.. The list goes on, it is endless
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by PHIPEX(m): 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
The question is, where was regulatory agency when this was built? They will wait till tragedy strikes and we ll start hearing about rules and laws.

I can't wait to see how the staircase looks like.
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by olumalcolm(m): 3:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
disaster waiting to happen angry
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by Angelfrost(m): 3:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
iornenge81:

You are such a relentless fellow. Put this kind of energy into other ventures and see your life transform

Nigerian criminals have neither the energy nor intellect for such legit productive ventures... You are preaching to the choir.
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by Po08766: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin

Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by Wheezy123(m): 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nothing persin wii not see in this country
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by Reference(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wind will be a serious deteminant of the life expectancy of its inhabitants.
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by imdavid704(f): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
if breeze blow the house na benin republic dem go go carry their chair
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by phatjay(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
www.installationexpertgroup.com Nothing is impossible...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by Dvea(f): 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
Nigerians are funny how can you say it's a death trap. We have no adventure spirit. He must have seen this from a house in Europe. I encourage to to watch fine living on star times and then you will see that houses like that are the new things. I applaud the architect and engineers they did well. It's called efficiency. Smart use of small space.... creativity.
Re: Check Out "The Slice Of House" That Got Nigerians Laughing Hard by mercyland93(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2019
This is really a death trap. Surely I won't say sorry when d house collapse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Prepaid Meter In Your Area? / Documents To Ask For When Buying Land Anywhere In Nigeria / Can Someone Please Help Me With This ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.