Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,669 members, 7,941,583 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App (1521 Views)

How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription / How To Get 3GB Free Data On Airtel TV / Latest MTN Cheat – Get MTN 120GB Of Free Data Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App by edoziechris: 10:22am On Jun 07, 2019
Here is how you can earn up to 3GB free data subscription from 20bids app, and accumulate even more data, like every other free data giving app we have shared with you, 20bids is rewarding users that download their app, with the allocated data you can stream, download, browse and do practically anything on the internet, follow the instructions below to download the app and receive your free data subscription.

How to Get Up 3GB free data Subscription From 20bids.com

Download the 20bids app from here or from here

2. Install the app and launch, click on Register

3. input your details, name, email, mobile phone, etc

4. Choose a password, remember your password because you need to log in with it later

5. Login with your details

6. A pop-up instructing you to visit the 20bids website to claim your free 500mb data will appear

7. Visit their website, login, a new pop up with a box to input your mobile number for the free data subcription will surface

8.Now input your mobile number and claim your free data

Await your free data, note that it can take up to 24hours four your data subcription to get credited,

Here is a screenshot guided instruction on how to Accumulate up to 3GB from the 20bids app

Enjoy While it lasts
Re: How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App by Coolhubs: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2019
Grday info.

I will definitely check it out and probably get my free data.

Thanks for bringing it closer. cheesy
Re: How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App by guruinfinite(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
I have received my free Data, so whats next. More info on how to earn residual income as stated on the app cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App by johnsteady(m): 6:36am On Jun 08, 2019
Please how can I check the data on my phone
Re: How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2019
Please can you share me the app cause Google Play Store is not working on my device, thanks
Re: How To Get Up To 3GB Free Data Subscription From 20bids App by Preciousojoka(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
I tried to sign up I think yesterday when a friend told me about 20Bids but I haven't been rewarded the data yet. I'd like to know if there's any thing I'm missing so I can get my data. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Planet Earth Facts / Kanger Cupti 75W TC Kit Review / A Car Made Of Wood Spotted At Federal Polytechnic Bida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.