Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" (88104 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Princess Shyngle Slays In Underwear (Photo) / Duncan Mighty Parties With Ladies In Underwear Dress (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Sexymercy: 7:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Tabuku: 8:02am On Jun 08, 2019
Those are the same generations that were in sodom and gomora . They should repent for call Jesus name in such a doings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by omojeesu(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2019
On the contrary!

Jesus said

......... I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

It is the destruction of the evil system of the world that is very near.

2 Peter 3:10

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Please come to Jesus

1 Peter 4:7

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by ensamy(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2019
That's why they is much poverty , prostitution and drug abuse among the African Americans, one can hardly see Caucasians doing this foolishness shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2019
Danwakae:

Bro Sempec,

Don't kill yourself ok, it seems u don't read your Bible...those slay Mama's are christians and they r praying

Lols, by their fruits we shall know them, at this eleventh hour many shall claim to know me but I will deny them ......

You can't tell me they are Christians or they pray to the same God I know
If you claim to have read the bible well, you must have come across where Peter rebuked the evil spirit out of a girl who people thought is a seer and has the talent from God....
Becareful bro
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2019
Hell fire doesn't exist, if it does i would like to join these big ass and breasted women in hell. grin
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by bastardmod: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by 1Sharon(f): 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
imitateMe:

You don't joke with everything.

I just did
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Udemeeyenabasi: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
There are no in-betweens in this life. You are either one or the other. You are either here or there. Who you are now determines where you'll go after this life. Sinner or Saint, Hell or Heaven? The choice is yours to make...Find out more in this article. http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2017/08/who-are-you-sinner-or-saint.html?spref=fb&m=1
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by hyperflex(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
We all have lost respect for God. Yahoo boys praying to God for rich clients, Olosho pray the most in churches. There’s a delusional idea that God is attached to all financial successes. Meanwhile Satan gives wealth too. He’s the prince of the world.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by piagetskinner(m): 2:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
If you want to be stupid don’t bring christ into your stupidity

Those girls should be tiednand given 50 lashes each
Dogs everywhere in human skin
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by imitateMe(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
1Sharon:

I just did
Ask for forgiveness
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by penplus: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don't understand why AY is been attacked

Are you not also judging him in a way?

As for the "slay queens", why upload a clip like that if you don't want to be judged or criticized.

You don't expect everyone to agree with them, do you?
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Tell him to fvck off...
None of his freaking business.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Talentsportal: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
This one is very strong ooh
slay mamas oya show

Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by Cityguy: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yeah, he's got non right to judge that way. He could condemn though and I think what those 'slate and stale' queens did was abomination and provocative. Can they try that shit with Islam? To whom brain is given, sense is expected nau.
Re: AY Blasts Slay Queens Praying & Twerking In Underwear: "Hellfire Is For You" by SammyTJack: 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hell is where they belong
Twerking for the devil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria / Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara / Prince Ifeanyi Dike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.