Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Brains Cancer Scan Turns Tapeworms In Woman Brain After Surgery. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Brains Cancer Scan Turns Tapeworms In Woman Brain After Surgery. (348 Views)

Some Nigerian Doctors Forget Tools Inside Stomach After Surgery!!!! / The Doctors Forgot A Gauze Bandage Inside Me After Surgery (Disturbing Photo) / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brains Cancer Scan Turns Tapeworms In Woman Brain After Surgery. by faceofnigeriabl: 1:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
The 42-year-old Woman said that there's no way to think it's a tapeworm growing inside an egg in her brain. "But of course, I just relieved it meant that no further treatment was necessary."

The U.S surgeons removed it from Palma's brain and placed it under a microscope to get a closer look. Then they sliced ​​into it - and found a baby tapeworm.

The earlier doctor scan shows that she has a brain cancer, which is why she is undergoing a brain surgery.

I pray your shame and disease will turn to weak tapeworm and remove in forever in Jesus Name.

Happy Weekend Nigeria.

Complete News Hottest Gists update Via

https://www.faceofnigeriablog.com/news/u-s-woman-thought-to-have-brains-cancer-finds-tapeworms-inside-the-brain-after-surgery/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Inducts Students Into Medical Profession / 5 Things You Should Know About Gum Disease / Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.