Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,955 members, 7,909,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 08:39 AM

How Do I Protect My Computer From Trojan-ransom? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Protect My Computer From Trojan-ransom? (182 Views)

Is Social Media Harmful? How Do I Protect My Kids? / "I Protect Myself With Traditional Power, Not Guns" - Sunday Igboho Speaks / How To Fix Computer From Overheating Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Protect My Computer From Trojan-ransom? by RichardMark: 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
If your computer is[b] infected with Trojan-Ransom[/b], use some preventive methods. Keep your computer secure from infection by using ‘Application Control’ component of Kaspersky Total Security. As the Application Control logs the system application performance procedures as well as manage the activity of application based on the rules which manage the access of the application to various operating system resources. To make a rule, create a category which you will find by opening the setting window in Kaspersky Total Security. Now, add resources to the AntiWinLock category that is available in the ‘Digital Identity Protection’ window. Go to the ‘Application Control Setting’ window and click on ‘Manage Applications’ to change the rules for the group. After finishing the procedures close the application window and enjoy your work on the safe and secured computer.

Re: How Do I Protect My Computer From Trojan-ransom? by Danielania456: 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Read below

(1) (Reply)

How To Bully-proof Your Child / The Paul Of Yesterday, Who Saw Tomorrow (1 Of ...) / House Leadership: PDP Suspends Elumelu, Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.