Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,949 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

Messi Says His Son Trolls Him By Saying “i’m Liverpool, Who Beat You" (video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Says His Son Trolls Him By Saying “i’m Liverpool, Who Beat You" (video) (693 Views)

Morata Says His Family Is Being Threatened Due To His Missed Chances At Euros / Messi Says "Things Have To Change" As Barca Lose La Liga Title To Real Madrid / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi Says His Son Trolls Him By Saying “i’m Liverpool, Who Beat You" (video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Lionel Messi’s Son Trolls Him About Liverpool Defeat
Argentine star, Lionel Messi has revealed that his son Mateo ensured that he remembered the Barcelona’s stunning defeat to Liverpool in the recently concluded 2018/19 Champions League season. whenever they play at his home.

“We were playing at home and he said to me, ‘I’m Liverpool, who beat you’; ‘Valencia won, eh – I’m Valencia’, He’s watching TV and he screams goal for Real Madrid,” his dad says. “He does it on purpose against his brother. Everyone watching Madrid, they score, Thiago gets angry, and Mateo goes ‘goaaaal for Madrid!’

Messi told an Argentine sports website.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BANQb41VFyA

Source; https://mandynews.com/messi-says-his-son-trolls-him-by-saying-im-liverpool-who-beat-you-video/

Re: Messi Says His Son Trolls Him By Saying “i’m Liverpool, Who Beat You" (video) by MJBOLT: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2019

Re: Messi Says His Son Trolls Him By Saying “i’m Liverpool, Who Beat You" (video) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
And you are the one taking care of that boy and paying his bills...

Send me the boy. It seems he has been possessed.. like he has a demon inside him. I will cane the demon out and his life will go back to normal grin

Besides, just so you know, Emperor Imes is coming grin
Re: Messi Says His Son Trolls Him By Saying “i’m Liverpool, Who Beat You" (video) by StandardJohn(m): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Celebrate Round 16th To Play / Atletico Madrid Tell Diego Costa To 'find New Team' / Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich 2-1 - Highlights & Goals (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.