Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,855 members, 7,879,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:19 PM

'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S (33469 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / Compensate Me By Supporting Iyan Zazzau To Be Speaker – El-rufai Begs Tinubu / Explosion Rocks Nigerian Army Headquarters In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by Johnnyessence(m): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Gforce2019:

You can see that you are biased and deceptive in your comments. You based your Judgement on number of bill passed to law during Saraki tenure.
Have you asked yourself how has his tenure contribute to the growth and development political sphere?
Talking about bills, which of the bills passed has positive impact on the masses? The bills passed is for their own benefit. Once they are bribed your bill will be passed. For example, peace Corps bill was passed because they have collected bribe for that bill. Thank God for Buhari that didn't give assent to the bill.
Good riddance to bad rubbish.
your ignorance is beyond redemption, the same saraki led senate leadership passed not too young to run bill. If you don't know they passed whistle blower bill too. Keep your ignorance high. You are loosing it big.
Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Why do they look like hungry paid biafuro protesters because these miscreants have been bitter ever since gbaja started..shukudi is that you? Is this the hustle you went to hustle in obodo oyinbo?

I laugh tire...reading this

Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by Spacewalker(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hmmm..Dis country sef na wa angry.. It seems as if been a politician is very lucrative,at least one can be chopping money

Or better still become an hacker and infiltrate the system and move some mula,maybe that's what I will do..I will find a state that is rich and hack their servers and collect some dividends using my magic fingers undecided
Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by Gforce2019: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
always ignorance in your response. Go and read your reply again and reply back with a good conscience. Saraki led senate leadership makes the legislative arm of government to be independent and not a rubber stamp legislative arm of government. He has achieved this great feat in governance. His leadership is the best.

... and yet it was in his tenure we had of budget padding. The senators that raised alarm about the budget "doctoration " was suspended.
I don't know your yardstick for justifying him and his colleagues...in European countries, such person could have resigned and handover to another person but in Nigeria , we have the case of armedrobber being decorated as a best senate President in the history.

Things fall apart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by Johnnyessence(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gforce2019:

... and yet it was in his tenure we had of budget padding. The senators that raised alarm about the budget "doctoration " was suspended.
I don't know your yardstick for justifying him and his colleagues...in European countries, such person could have resigned and handover to another person but in Nigeria , we have the case of armedrobber being decorated as a best senate President in the history.

Things fall apart
your ignorance is beyond redemption to address it here. Can you please tell me the details of the budget padding. Under omo babaoloye leadership in the 8th Senate, there's nothing like budget padding. But the clueless omo agege disrupt the Senate sittings by snatching the maze which represents the staff of authority in the senate .I hope you know that the clueless and shameless senator is in Apc.
Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by Max8: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Mumu people, u na don carry una naija stupidity go America, GBAJABIAMILA is an honorable in Nigeria and contesting SPEAKERSHIP here not the US, so una protest no fit hold water grin grin
Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by Gforce2019: 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
your ignorance is beyond redemption to address it here. Can you please tell me the details of the budget padding. Under omo babaoloye leadership in the 8th Senate, there's nothing like budget padding. But the clueless omo agege disrupt the Senate sittings by snatching the maze which represents the staff of authority in the senate .I hope you know that the clueless and shameless senator is in Apc.

Was it Senator Omo Agege that was suspended....or senator abdulmumuni. You are not politically inclined.
Omo Agege issue is different.

I'm off. I can't be beating a dead horse
Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by Johnnyessence(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Gforce2019:

Was it Senator Omo Agege that was suspended....or senator abdulmumuni. You are not politically inclined.
Omo Agege issue is different.

I'm off. I can't be beating a dead horse
omo agege too was suspended, What he did to the mace is very bad. Very worse I must say. Now he's going for the second seat slot.
Re: 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S by cybersoldiers: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Really? But these are your mothers in abia state oo grin

Prove to me they look hungry.

Even the elderly woman there has swag... just check it out bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Have Declared Yoruba Sovereignty— Professor Banji Akintoye / NLC Shuts Government House Owerri / Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.