Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,891 members, 7,918,898 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) (36773 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Receives Southwest Governors (PHOTOS) / Okorocha Absent As Buhari Meets With Ekweremadu, South-East Governors (Photos) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Chitumu: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Am i the only one that saw yari of zamfara in the pic

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Almunjid(m): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
I can't find Yahya Bello in the pic, abi the guy no well? grin
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
What is yari still doing among governors elect

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
As if anything different will happen after the meeting. Empty head is empty head.
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Did I just spot Abdulaziz Yari on that group picture?
What the hell is he doing in a national security meeting? Is he still a state governor?

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by permit(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
suremoney106:
win
what of today's game grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Mystiquefia: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
36 States Governors FCT, Governor

Lesson for OP:

States and Capital,
Abia - Umuahia

|
|
|
|
|
Oya start singing..

NIGERIA has 36 States and fct which should make the it 37 but for the fact that it's the headquarter na
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by farem: 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2019
Memphis357:
Another 4 years of failure loading.......

When did you break loose?!
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by draunca: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
na so e be
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by velocity25(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
Zico5:
Bunch of mediocrities. Security meeting everyday with no way out. They are just wasting taxpayers money on frivolities. I learnt south west is now den of kidnappers especially Ife-Ilesha bye pass and that Oyetola has not even made mentioned of it not to talk of addressing the situation. Hope zombies are enjoying the change they all voted for. No hidden place for the wicked ones
If U know any of those 'BMC elite' group members, tell them I said, it will not be well with them, during and after the life of Buhari's administration.
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by dadebayo1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
If your governor is not in the front row grin grin
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2019
When will atiku pose in a photo with his own dream's 36 qovernors??...perhaps at the tribunal!!!...
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Chimaobichukwuma: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hahaha see as El-Rufai small come get wicked mind.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
But what is Yari doing in that picture?
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Why will any sensible governor attend a meeting with a brain dead vagon who has nothing to offer the country... Time to chase all illegals off Nigeria.
Another lifeless biafran spotted!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:
Why will any sensible governor attend a meeting with a brain dead vagon who has nothing to offer the country... Time to chase all illegals off Nigeria.
because that brain drain wagon is the Commander in chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by uvie66: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
36 state governors and not one woman
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by ishawlar: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
Where is my governor? Babajide samwo-olu
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by FantasticJ: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2019
Memphis357:
Another 4 years of failure loading.......

You and your family members right?

Because, in this country, in this political dispensation, in this "tough times", me, myself and I plus my family are gonna be available to receive the results of our hard work which is not dependent on any leadership woes.
Shalom
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Mummyimbecile(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
I cant see okezie ikpeazu in that pics......What ever they are doing,Buhari should caution fulani herdsmen,Igbos are not like afonjas,anytime they try their madness anywhere around igbo land,we will teach them together with their cows a bitter lesson,Nnamdi Kanu warned Us,but we didnt listen,those who listened didn't understand,and those who understood,didnt believe him,see it happening now,Fulani herdsmen now seem to be above the law,they do anything they want,and seem to get away with it.
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Oricha79(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2019
Baba was like, you Lagos boy no try madness here....
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by lebanonboy: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wait wat is yari doing in dat meeting
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by kutashi: 6:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
Generalyemi:
Nigeria no go better
For you, your family and unborn generation if there is going to be any!
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 6:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Awoleesu:
Did I just spot Abdulaziz Yari on that group picture?
What the hell is he doing in a national security meeting? Is he still a state governor?

Signs of a failed country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by Otunski: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
The gathering of crooks and liars. Always meeting and taking photographs yet Nigerians are being killed in their numbers on daily basis. The service chiefs are tired by dullard can't read the hand writing on the wall.
Re: President Buhari Held Security Meeting With 36 State Governors (Photos) by orisa37: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
In a good Practice of Federal Democracy, the State Governors, irrespective of parties and Religion, are first line Ministers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Patience Jonathan Singing Melodiously In Church Today / Photo Of Yemi Osinbajo, His Wife And Children / Eneh Victor Chigozie Arrested For Criticising Chinedu Obidigwe. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.