Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,090 members, 7,919,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:58 AM

Help! Solution Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Solution Is Needed (1304 Views)

Ladies Your Attention Is Needed!!!!!!!(photo) / Please Ur Advice Is Needed. / Your Advice Is Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Solution Is Needed by Madosky: 5:52pm On Sep 30, 2010
A friend of mine has a sister who is 18yr of age and she is pregnant.Now the problem is that the girl is too early to be a mother,and d guy who did it,is denying it.Now my friend is seeking for my advise. Please help me to advise my friend.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by Madosky: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2010
Is it advisible,for my friend to take the sis to another vilage where she wil deliver in absence of the neighbours,to avoid embarassment.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by omega25red(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2010
his sister should be educated on the consequences of having unprotected sex first off then take the girl to the guys family and let them know what is going on because the point of feeling shame is passed. Then let the father and mother to be decide what they want to do because non of the family members were there while they were sexing without a condom
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by Madosky: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
I see to that
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 3:29am On Oct 01, 2010
omega25red:

his sister should be educated on the consequences of having unprotected sex first off then take the girl to the guys family and let them know what is going on because the point of feeling shame is passed. Then let the father and mother to be decide what they want to do because non of the family members were there while they were sexing without a condom

The poster never mentioned that the girl had unprotected sex.

@OP: Hmmm, if your friend and his sister still live with the parents then I would advise you to tell him to tell his sister to tell their parents. If they don't live with the parents, I would say just as omega25red has said, take her to the family of the young man in question and inform them of what is going on. If possible, try to go to a clinic or hospital to do a DNA test since the father of the child is denying the child. If the family rejects your friends sister, then it is now up to her to decide what she will want to do. She needs to explore various options. At this point, she has three options; abortion, adoption, and parenting. I suggest that she do some research before she makes any major decisions. It may also help to weigh the benefits and risks of each one. Think about which benefits and risks are most important to you. If the abortion route is the way she wants to go then she needs to find out far far along she is in the pregnancy; the next step would be to find a reputable doctor. If the abortion route isn't an option she can look into adoption. Since I don't know where your friend and his sister live, I can't really give much information about the adoption route. All I can really say is that she needs to do a lot of research. If the parenting route is the way she wants to go then she should be prepared to accept the responsibilities of parenthood.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by Madosky: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2010
The girl in question is 4 months gone into the pregnancy. So inked nerd which now is d best.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2010
Madosky:

The girl in question is 4 months gone into the pregnancy. So inked nerd which now is d best.

She needs to go see a doctor first before she can decide which one of the options she can choose.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by Madosky: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2010
What if the family has ruled out abortion, because of shame and blood shade. According to u she wil now let wit two optns.Which should be the best now?Or do surport family on d abortn thing?
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 10:17am On Oct 01, 2010
Madosky:

What if the family has ruled out abortion, because of shame and blood shade. According to u she wil now let wit two optns.Which should be the best now?Or do surport family on d abortn thing?

Well, it depends. Is the family allowing her to make the decision for herself or are they making the decision for her?
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by Madosky: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2010
Please sis inked nerd,help me get ur friends involved on this issues,so that there wil be so many opinions and optns to choose from,i need to advice my friend.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2010
Madosky:

Please sis inked nerd,help me get your friends involved on this issues,so that there wil be so many opinions and optns to choose from,i need to advice my friend.

I've told you already, I'm waiting to hear your answer to my previous question.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 01, 2010
First off, 18 is not too young to be pregnant, in my moms case, she married at 19 years. lipsrsealed

If the girl is fine, ii mean really sexy. I could claim the child grin grin grin

But jokes apart, her parents should be informed, so what ever decision is taken and the consequences, will not be born by the innocent bros, who never made her open her two tiny laps!

Like the nerd put it. Tell your friend to tell his sister to tell her papa and mama cause if he take it directly, he might get a big slap first,
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by edlion57(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2010
tongue cheesy grin give her panadol as my guy 190 prescribe when i needed u guyz help for abortion pill or beta still ask the guy may e do d thing again because minus minus =plus
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by Tinksh(f): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2010
If the baby is four months its too late to abort. Its not just a foetus anymore it has child features, hands, face, everything. She should look at adoption if she doesnt want to be a mother. Im wondering why she is not educated on protection at her age. Apart from pregnancy what about the diseases. But please beg her to not abort at this stage. Its barbaric at this stage! As Inked said, she needs to reaserch or you can do it for her if she doesnt have a computer.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by justwise(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

The poster never mentioned that the girl had unprotected sex.
@OP: Hmmm, if your friend and his sister still live with the parents then I would advise you to tell him to tell his sister to tell their parents. If they don't live with the parents, I would say just as omega25red has said, take her to the family of the young man in question and inform them of what is going on. If possible, try to go to a clinic or hospital to do a DNA test since the father of the child is denying the child. If the family rejects your friends sister, then it is now up to her to decide what she will want to do. She needs to explore various options. At this point, she has three options; abortion, adoption, and parenting. I suggest that she do some research before she makes any major decisions. It may also help to weigh the benefits and risks of each one. Think about which benefits and risks are most important to you. If the abortion route is the way she wants to go then she needs to find out far far along she is in the pregnancy; the next step would be to find a reputable doctor. If the abortion route isn't an option she can look into adoption. Since I don't know where your friend and his sister live, I can't really give much information about the adoption route. All I can really say is that she needs to do a lot of research. If the parenting route is the way she wants to go then she should be prepared to accept the responsibilities of parenthood.

How did she get preg then?
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2010
justwise:

How did she get preg then?

Ummm hello, condoms break
!!!
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by pauloman(m): 11:09am On Oct 01, 2010
what kinda condom is dat?
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 11:14am On Oct 01, 2010
pauloman:

what kinda condom is dat?

What do you mean "What kind of condom is that?" It doesn't matter what kind it is. Condoms break!!! If you don't know it then know it now!!! Just because you haven't had a condom break when you use it doesn't happen. Smmfh.

Condoms can break for many reasons. Most breaks happen when condoms are not used correctly. Condoms can break if:

* they are not put on properly
    * the packet is opened with teeth, nails, or other sharp objects
    * the condom is the wrong size
    * the guy forgets to squeeze the air out of the tip when putting it on
    * the condom is used after the expiration date
    * the wrong kind of lubricant is used (Using any oil-based lubricant with a latex condom can cause breakage.)

Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by pauloman(m): 11:26am On Oct 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What do you mean "What kind of condom is that?" It doesn't matter what kind it is. Condoms break!!! If you don't know it then know it now!!! Just because you haven't had a condom break when you use it doesn't happen. Smmfh.

can we chat on yahoo messenger,add me up my id is ufeli_ocp@yahoo.com.waiting,
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 11:28am On Oct 01, 2010
What for? The man is asking for advice and you want to chat me up?
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by justwise(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2010
pauloman:

Inked_Nerd:

classic!!!!!
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by justwise(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2010
pauloman:

Mission failed
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by justwise(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ummm hello, condoms break
!!!

I know condom do break but that wasn't mentioned in the initial post either.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by pauloman(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

LOL, to give you a lecture or two, there's notin wrong in chatting u up is there? and mind you we are giving him the needed advice already, i think
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by pauloman(m): 11:41am On Oct 01, 2010
justwise:

Mission failed

hey bro, what mission if i may ask?
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 11:43am On Oct 01, 2010
justwise:

I know condom do break but that wasn't mentioned in the initial post either.

I never said that it was. That's why I told omega25red that the poster never mentioned that the girl had unprotected sex since omega25red mentioned unprotected sex [sorry omega25red, not tryin' to call you out or anything]. It seemed like he was jumping to conclusions. I try not to assume things when I type which is why I pointed it out.

pauloman:

LOL, to give you a lecture or two, there's notin wrong in chatting u up is there? and mind you we are giving him the needed advice already, i think

Lecture on what? Are you a professor?
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by pauloman(m): 11:50am On Oct 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I never said that it was. That's why I told omega25red that the poster never mentioned that the girl had unprotected sex since omega25red mentioned unprotected sex [sorry omega25red, not tryin' to call you out or anything]. It seemed like he was jumping to conclusions. I try not to assume things when I type which is why I pointed it out.

Lecture on what? Are you a professor?

well nerd, there is only one way to find out, get on the chat with me
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 11:53am On Oct 01, 2010
pauloman:

well nerd, there is only one way to find out, get on the chat with me

I'm going to be very honest with you, I don't think this is appropriate to be doing on someone's thread. Especially with a matter as serious as this undecided.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by pauloman(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'm going to be very honest with you, I don't think this is appropriate to be doing on someone's thread. Especially with a matter as serious as this undecided.

guess ur right, but i think ur making my initial request a big deal when its not.but its ok i take it back.have a nice time
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by InkedNerd(f): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2010
pauloman:

guess your right, but i think your making my initial request a big deal when its not.but its ok i take it back.have a nice time

I'm sorry but I wasn't trying to come across as rude or anything. Its just that I felt that this wasn't the time or place for you to have given me your e-mail address. Please don't be offended by the way I said it. I meant no harm.
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by pauloman(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I'm sorry but I wasn't trying to come across as rude or anything. Its just that I felt that this wasn't the time or place for you to have given me your e-mail address. Please don't be offended by the way I said it. I meant no harm.

its ok though,no problemo!!its just that i expected u too handle everything a lot more maturedly considering your antecedents on here.but its alright ,may be i was expecting too much
Re: Help! Solution Is Needed by nanidee(f): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2010
18??, not too young to have a baby, IMO, but too young to handle the responsibilities that come with mothering a child. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should He Marry Her?: Vote / Ladies Does It Really Happen? / Can U Marry A Girl That Is Richer Than U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.