Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,710 members, 7,879,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:35 PM

NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant (15593 Views)

Wike To Demolish AIT/Raypower Building In Rivers, Issues Quit Notice - PHOTO / NBC Revokes Licences Of Silverbird, AIT, Raypower, Rhythm FM, Others / Buhari Government Is Frustrating AIT, Raypower FM – Dokpesi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Compliant:
dokpesi was busy running his mouth then like someone who cannot do without okro and was using AIT to broadcast hate speech

why didn't NBC go after channels TV? It is because channels TV always act professionally

Can u pls give me a quote or examples of d hate speech reported by AIT?

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tunmmyzhe:
If I have opportunity to become NBC chairman, I will jail the owner and the anchor of that documentary

I don't c d FBI jailing CNN 4 its glaring bias reporting of Donald trump. But since u are in d arresting mood, can u pls do justice 2d following:

El-rufai promising body bags 4 foreigners

D FG obtaining license 4 setting up Fulani radio

Buhari calling abuja residents evil cos they didn't vote 4 him

Hausas giving igbos ultimatum 2 leave d north

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by dannybomb(m): 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tunmmyzhe:
If I have opportunity to become NBC chairman, I will jail the owner and the anchor of that documentary
be there shouting, CNN and routers and other international media's, have been airing that Nigeria is world poverty capital, let buhari go and sanction them too

4 Likes

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:
cool

Sensible man, and not some sentimental people

That is if CNN were in Nigeria, they would have been shut down long ago
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by israelmao(m): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
A man with black spot on his forehead will never have any contrary view.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by OLAJADON: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
lexy2014:

Bros are u aware that d only news on CNN is trump? And its negative news about d whole day? I didn't hear that they shut CNN down
yes, CNN criticise Trump as you said, but let me ask you these
is it once or twice NBC will be sending warning messages to daar communications?
did AIT violate Media right like NBC truly accuse or not?
when NBC sent those previous warning was there any step daar communications took to comply with NBC rule?
the fact remains that, daar communication know they belong to the opposition, they know that if NBC try anything with them either right or not they can easily cry to public sympathy which is what they are doing now. if they are not satisfied with NBC action then court is the next step but I am sure NBC will win in court because after watching that video I think AIT truly cross the line.
hope u understand now?

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by iammo(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
lexy2014:

That is if CNN were in Nigeria, they would have been shut down long ago

Africans and Arabs need their own kind of democracy in other to prevent prevalence of civil war... US is a 300 years of Democracy, and CNN have a competent Legal department that guide their publications

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by dumahi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
OLAJADON:

I am sure you have a brain, please make use of it, what is fulanization when NBC is doing their job, if they no work now it is hypocrite like you that will still condemn them.
don't let your hatred for buhari or muslims becloud Ur thinking.

wickyyolo:
Nigerians are not used to living in civilized societies.

CNN headquarters is in Atlanta USA and they keep insulting Trump

Has trump ever sanctioned them ? NO

Its called freedom of speech.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Drating1: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
As them no give am chance to talk on their stations during his campaign. See those black spots on his forehead, him don nack head for ground for mohammed tired
keep ur tongue behind ur heart so that u may be protected from the evil of the tongue
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
lexy2014:

What about these examples?

Equally bad and any station airing such without condemning it is guilty aswell. Radio stations shud be responsible to the public to give out the truth bt be fair.

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by OLAJADON: 9:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
OLAJADON:

is it once or twice NBC will be sending warning messages to daar communications?
when NBC sent those previous warning was there any step daar communications took to comply with NBC rule?
the fact remains that, daar communication know they belong to the opposition, they know that if NBC try anything with them either right or not they can easily cry to public sympathy which is what they are doing now. if they are not satisfied with NBC action then court is the next step but I am sure NBC will win in court because after watching that video I think AIT truly cross the line.
hope u understand now?
dumahi:

OLAJADON:

hope u understand now?
dumahi:

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Banter1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Seeeeeeee:
Fulanization agenda.....
what hapun to his forehead? Mark of Beast. MOB
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:11pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:

Africans and Arabs need their own kind of democracy in other to prevent prevalence of civil war... US is a 300 years of Democracy, and CNN have a competent Legal department that guide their publications

Seems u don't watch CNN& their legal dept doesn't have an input in their reportage. Even d blind knows that CNN is anti trump. D only news they report is trump. If u want 2 avoid civil war then d following should b addressed

2 Likes

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Pascal181: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
his name and the dangerous spots on his cursed forehead reveals who he is. Na dem
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by jadams: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Sentiments aside,
Daar Communications is wrong. But hatred for the Federal government by the Southeast branch of the PDP will not see anything wrong with the way RayPower & AIT are spreading "hate speech" and outright lies.

As for the fools comparing Daar Communications & Buhari to CNN &Trump, please give us an instance where CNN told outright lies against Trump and the Republicans like AIT & RayPower are doing against PMB and the APC.

Finally, is Daar Communications not against the charges against them ?

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by adem30: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
wickyyolo:

If You are not okay with. you, dokpesi, and daar com, can relocate to USA,, This is Nigeria
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
jaxxy:

Equally bad and any station airing such without condemning it is guilty aswell. Radio stations shud be responsible to the public to give out the truth bt be fair.

But how many people got punished 4 those? Is showing a documentary on atikus journey in d election tribunal more dangerous than d instances I gave?
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by dododawa1: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
wickyyolo:

oga Nigeria is differ from America, respect and culture valid here.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:17pm On Jun 07, 2019
OLAJADON:

hope u understand now?

Can u kindly enumerate d rules that AIT broke and how it broke them? Kindly state how they crossed d line?

FYI, AIT has gone 2 court and d NBC was asked 2 maintain status quo, meaning NBC lost

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
adem30:
If You are not okay with. you, dokpesi, and daar com, can relocate to USA,, This is Nigeria

How's Nigeria different from d US in this regard?

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by sadiqsalau888(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
So what does this imply? The government will shut down anything that tries to oppose it... True leadership means you are ready to accept critics...

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by iammo(m): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
lexy2014:

[s]
Seems u don't watch CNN& their legal dept doesn't have an input in their reportage. Even d blind knows that CNN is anti trump. D only news they report is trump. If u want 2 avoid civil war then d following should b addressed[/s]

This isnt about been anti Buhari, But been Anti Nigeria, Anti North and Anti national security. CNN never crosses the line that was why Court gave CNN white house correspondence back his white house press clearance after Trump revoked it illegally

[s]El-rufai promising body bags 4 foreigners, [/s] Elrufai was cautioned and his statement was clearified (only thing that could be done as he enjoys imunity similar to Fayose loud moths

[s] D FG obtaining license 4 setting up Fulani radio [/s] Ministry of Education, under National Commision of Normadic Education already explained why it needed an AM frequency to further educate Fulanis who are over 20 million citizen in Nigeria

[s] Buhari calling abuja residents evil cos they didn't vote 4 him [/s] i doubt Buhari would say that, if you have evidence kindly show us

[s] Hausas giving igbos ultimatum 2 leave d north [/s] Radio Biafra similar to AIT started inciteful broadcast which lead to huasa Youths to create a song and give an ultimatum for igbos to leave their land since they constantly insult them.... This shows if NBC doesnt caution AIT, north would get angry and it might triger another igbo massacre of the 60s

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
jadams:
Sentiments aside,
Daar Communications is wrong. But hatred for the Federal government by the Southeast branch of the PDP will not see anything wrong with the way RayPower & AIT are spreading "hate speech" and outright lies.

As for the fools comparing Daar Communications & Buhari to CNN &Trump, please give us an instance where CNN told outright lies against Trump and the Republicans like AIT & RayPower are doing against PMB and the APC.

Finally, is Daar Communications not against the charges against them ?

How is daar wrong& what are d outright lies they told against pmb& APC?
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by blackboy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
He has just confirmed he is among the presidential aspirants who were fronts or just used to divide the votes
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by iswallker(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2019
OLAJADON:

I am sure you have a brain, please make use of it, what is fulanization when NBC is doing their job, if they no work now it is hypocrite like you that will still condemn them.
don't let your hatred for buhari or muslims becloud Ur thinking.

You mean hatred for bombers.. grin

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by iswallker(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
dododawa1:
oga Nigeria is differ from America, respect and culture valid here.

You mean zoogeria is different from America... grin

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by Macnnoli4(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
It seems Nigeria is gradually stooping to the level of other evidently less democratic african and asian countries in terms of political and social freedom after Yaradua left the media free, Considering that Obasanjo once jailed Gbenga. It seems military attitudes don't change much

1 Like

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:

[s]
Seems u don't watch CNN& their legal dept doesn't have an input in their reportage. Even d blind knows that CNN is anti trump. D only news they report is trump. If u want 2 avoid civil war then d following should b addressed[/s]

This isnt about been anti Buhari, But been Anti Nigeria, Anti North and Anti national security. CNN never crosses the line that was why Court gave CNN white house correspondence back his white house press clearance after Trump revoked it illegally

[s]El-rufai promising body bags 4 foreigners, [/s] Elrufai was cautioned and his statement was clearified (only thing that could be done as he enjoys imunity similar to Fayose loud moths

[s] D FG obtaining license 4 setting up Fulani radio [/s] Ministry of Education, under National Commision of Normadic Education already explained why it needed an AM frequency to further educate Fulanis who are over 20 million citizen in Nigeria

[s] Buhari calling abuja residents evil cos they didn't vote 4 him [/s] i doubt Buhari would say that, if you have evidence kindly show us

[s] Hausas giving igbos ultimatum 2 leave d north [/s] Radio Biafra similar to AIT started inciteful broadcast which lead to huasa Youths to create a song and give an ultimatum for igbos to leave their land since they constantly insult them.... This shows if NBC doesnt caution AIT, north would get angry and it might triger another igbo massacre of the 60s

Can u give me examples of AIT reporting anti-nigerian news content? Can u also give me examples of their anti-north news content?

As far as d white house was concerned, CNN crossed d line d same way aso rock feels that AIT crossed d line. D courts restored d reporters press pass same way a Nigerian court restored AITs license& right to broadcast.

D FG already has d VON. It doesn't need a specialized radio station 2 reach out 2a particular ethnic group. If its doing that, then it should get licences 4 all other ethnic groups so it can educate them. Cos u can't tell me that it is all d 20m Fulanis in Nigeria that are uneducated. So they will now b teaching them A,B,C,D on radio, abi?

Did el-rufai make d statement or not? Who cautioned him? 4u to say he was cautioned means he actually made d statement. If that's d case, of what use was d clarification?

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/president-buhari-calls-abuja-residents-necessary-evil/sgr52mp&hl=en-NG

When Hausas go on a killing spree killing igbos, how many times have igbos asked hausas 2 leave their land? Is nnamdi KANU d mouth piece of all igbos? Was it d Igbos in d north that broadcasted inciteful messages on Biafra radio?

"If NBC doesn't caution AIT, d north will get angry"

So we should all b afraid of d north. Our right 2 free speech should curtailed because of d anger of d north? So no one should report anything to anger d north even if its d truth? Pls shed light on what AIT was reporting that was going to anger d north?

2 Likes

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
iammo:

[s]

Can u give me examples of AIT reporting anti-nigerian news content? Can u also give me examples of their anti-north news content?

As far as d white house was concerned, CNN crossed d line d same way aso rock feels that AIT crossed d line. D courts restored d reporters press pass same way a Nigerian court restored AITs license& right to broadcast.

D FG already has d VON. It doesn't need a specialized radio station 2 reach out 2a particular ethnic group. If its doing that, then it should get licences 4 all other ethnic groups so it can educate them. Cos u can't tell me that it is all d 20m Fulanis in Nigeria that are uneducated. So they will now b teaching them A,B,C,D on radio, abi?

Did el-rufai make d statement or not? Who cautioned him? 4u to say he was cautioned means he actually made d statement. If that's d case, of what use was d clarification?

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/president-buhari-calls-abuja-residents-necessary-evil/sgr52mp&hl=en-NG

When Hausas go on a killing spree killing igbos, how many times have igbos asked hausas 2 leave their land? Is nnamdi KANU d mouth piece of all igbos? Was it d Igbos in d north that broadcasted inciteful messages on Biafra radio?

"If NBC doesn't caution AIT, d north will get angry"

So we should all b afraid of d north. Our right 2 free speech should curtailed because of d anger of d north? So no one should report anything to anger d north even if its d truth? Pls shed light on what AIT was reporting that was going to anger d north?

2 Likes

Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by OLAJADON: 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
iswallker:

You mean hatred for bombers.. grin
1/3 of the world population are muslims this means that for every 10 persons or more that pass you by a day up to half of them are muslims if islam teaches to bomb by now both you and your family should have been roasted.
baba use Ur head, u are given one.
Re: NBC Action Against AIT, Raypower In Order – Presidential Aspirant by SavageBoy: 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
muykem:
Dokpesi act foolishly, he should have seperate AIT from his political ambition. I stopped watch AIT since the day Gbenga Aruleba stopped anchoring focus Nigeria.

I stopped reading your post since the day u started typing blunders

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Approves ₦283.26 Billion, $18.12 Million For Customs Boats, Scanners / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs A Decentralized Police, 22 States Ready For Ranching / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.