Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,583 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers (41599 Views)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander. / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Sellfish(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Vv
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Ubdavis(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
If u see fake smile, e no dey heart to know. The Guy's smile is synonymous to crying..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Gforce2019: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2019
I don't advice two lawyers to marry each other because when two professional liars marry, their children will automatically become a criminal or an armed robbers.

In the history of Nigeria arm robbery case , a number of them are children of lawyers
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:05am On Jun 08, 2019
That house will be full of argument.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by JasonScoolari: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Divay22:
Baba no just fine at all
I put it to you that your boyfriend looks like him. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Nyamiri: 9:11am On Jun 08, 2019
See as the husband dey shine eye like ghost wey wan cross expressway.
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Okayoo: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2019
G1STMORE:
GistMore.com

Two Nigerian lawyers area set to walk down the tie the knot, see their stunning pre-wedding photoshoot below...

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/beautiful-pre-wedding-pictures-of-2-lawyers

Lalasticlala
the pictures are really lovely. Same profession, law. Hope plenty arguments will not be generated

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2019
tydi:
Wonder what will happen when both picks up clients against each other in court ! Na hin be say the fight go reach house, even for other room.. It would go thus;

Husband :that my client is innocent he didn't kill the victim.
Wife: he is not telling you the truth he killed him, I have evidence against him.
Husband :ok we will meet in court tomorrow.. He must go to gail
Wife :you are not winning this case, he must walk freely.
Husband : ok honey goodnight oya come to bed and make daddy happy..
Wife : you and who? I have a tough case in court tomorrow, that boy must not go to jail..

Wahala der oo
lol...u no go kill person..
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2019
Over edited pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Isoduwa(m): 9:19am On Jun 08, 2019
Everyone can tell that this woman force this innocent man into this hell journey
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by rattlesnake(m): 9:20am On Jun 08, 2019
This guy is charge and bail
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by elkharpone: 9:23am On Jun 08, 2019
The groom's face looks like an erect penis undecided

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Nyamiri:
See as the husband dey shine eye like ghost wey wan cross expressway.

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by wink2015(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2019
G1STMORE:
GistMore.com

Two Nigerian lawyers area set to walk down the tie the knot, see their stunning pre-wedding photoshoot below...

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/beautiful-pre-wedding-pictures-of-2-lawyers

Lalasticlala

Congratulations to the couple !

Happy married life !

They will quote BIG BIG GRAMMAR TO EACH OTHER !

GRAMMAR NA THEIR NAMES
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Jun 08, 2019
No point appointing a divorce lawyer (just in case).........
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 08, 2019
The man's beards looks like it was photo shopped.

And the wig too
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by tfash96(m): 9:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Looking at that gentleman the word "beautiful" has just been abused
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Geedy: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Was he forced to marry the girl? Abi which one be all this frown face?
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Nyamiri: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
Gforce2019:
I don't advice two lawyers to marry each other because when two professional liars marry, their children will automatically become a criminal or an armed robbers.

In the history of Nigeria arm robbery case , a number of them are children of lawyers

When your parents failed to educate you, why won't you be advertising your illiteracy online. You find it impossible to even come up with a single sentence of correct English and you're discouraging lawyers from getting married to each other.

Maybe when a pepper seller gets married to a vulcaniser and produces something like you, you would be happy.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by liverpudian9(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2019
i hope this union last because these are proud folks and i hope one will exercise patience and humility 4 d other , lawyers are crazy people
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by bonnyhope: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2019
the guy looks so serious......take lyf easy bro
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by tatafoboy(m): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2019
Nke Atom Pieces

Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Divay22(f): 10:06am On Jun 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I put it to you that your boyfriend looks like him. grin
Lol
Lemme goan look at him again first grin grin
Re: Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of 2 Lawyers by Briller: 10:17am On Jun 08, 2019
donbachi:
what you will be hearing in this marriage is"hope you know the legal implications of what you are doing".anytime they disagree.

including "I put it to you..."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.