Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,246 members, 7,939,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Regina Daniels: Older Men Are Better Than Chewing Gum Boys – Actress, Blessing, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: Older Men Are Better Than Chewing Gum Boys – Actress, Blessing, (698 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / Controversial Actress Blessing Nkechi Brand New Car Towed In Lagos / Hilarious: Young Actress, Blessing Ambrose Vs Fake Genieve Nnaji. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels: Older Men Are Better Than Chewing Gum Boys – Actress, Blessing, by chiomarita: 11:50pm On Jun 07, 2019
While the marriage of teen actress, Regina Daniels to 59 years Ned Nwoko continues to raise dust with mixed reactions among her colleagues, Blessing Offegbu has shared with Pearlsnews.com the main reasons young ladies now prefer older men for marriage.

According to the script interpreter: “I don’t really bother myself over this Regina Daniels marriage brouhaha. However, everybody knows what they want in life. If Regina is happy and in love with Ned, let him carry on with good faith. I hope the man feels likewise. In life we all deserve to be happy.”

“Come to think of it age doesn’t really count. Ladies no longer have a thing for young chewing gum boys because they can’t keep one woman. They are worst. They don’t have human feelings any more. These men always jump from one slay queen to another slay queen. So, I don’t blame girls who go for older men that will give them happiness and true love. I see the opportunity, I don’t mind, as long as I am happy in the relationship... More at https://pearlsnews.com/regina-daniels-why-older-men-are-better-than-young-ones-in-marriage-blessing-offegbu-actress/

Re: Regina Daniels: Older Men Are Better Than Chewing Gum Boys – Actress, Blessing, by olayiwola4u(m): 12:06am On Jun 08, 2019
I don't understand ... Who did she referred to as chew guy guys. It was lazy youth, now chew guys and you expect these guys to watch your movie.
Re: Regina Daniels: Older Men Are Better Than Chewing Gum Boys – Actress, Blessing, by ahnie: 12:14am On Jun 08, 2019
Why z she looking like a walrus undecided?

A man that wants to flirt would flirt...welda young or old.if flirting z in your bloodline no miracle can erase it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Older Men Are Better Than Chewing Gum Boys – Actress, Blessing, by ahnie: 12:16am On Jun 08, 2019
olayiwola4u:
I don't understand ... Who did she referred to as chew guy guys. It was lazy youth, now chew guys and you expect these guys to watch your movie.
She even dignified the chew gum guys...wait till she brand them fvck boys.

I typed fvckboys...auto correct changed it to zapboys grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: Older Men Are Better Than Chewing Gum Boys – Actress, Blessing, by bluntolumide(m): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2019
funny enough this older men were once chewing gum boys......it's just a matter of time....

that aside wetin that glorified stone age ancestor see for this girl body self.........

oshi.......Iranu.......abasha....

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ogbeni La; Facebook Minister For BRESS Affairs / #bbnaija: Ike Looks At Mercy With The Proposing Face (photo) / My Ex-lover Can't Be Comfortable With Another Lady - Nollywood Actress, Isioma S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.