Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,001 members, 7,987,588 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:02 PM

ABOVE THE STORM – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ABOVE THE STORM – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman (512 Views)

Koinonia Abuja Prayer Request Form For May Miracle Service Tomorrow 30/05/2021 / Apostle Joshua Selman's Biography:age, Wife, Koinonia And Education / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABOVE THE STORM – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman by Hedowho(m): 4:56am On Jun 08, 2019
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” John 16:33
There is a growing trend of frustration, depression and exhaustion in the body of Christ and it is sponsored by a spirit.
When a fervent believer becomes discouraged, it has more negative impact compared to others. Believers become vulnerable when faced with consistent lack of results

Two major factors that discourage believers are;
1. Unanswered prayers.
2. An unfruitful Christian life; a life void of results, irrespective of service and commitment to God.

This teaching is directed at;
1. Individuals who are under attack.
2. Individuals in phases where nothing great seems to be happening.

Get more of His sermon

https://www.flashgist.com.ng/2019/06/08/storm-koinonia-2019-apostle-joshua-selman/

Re: ABOVE THE STORM – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman by properties4sale: 5:39am On Jun 08, 2019
Una foolery is this part of the world eh!!! So sickening... I feel like puking!!! Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: ABOVE THE STORM – Koinonia 2019 | Apostle Joshua Selman by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 08, 2019
Just cause you don't believe doesn't mean people who do are senseless.

It is your opinion. Don't speak down on what you don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

If technologies are from GOD they wouldn't be given the names Of Idols / Leah Sharibauh Accepts Islam, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy for Boko Haram Commander / Flying In Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.