Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM (43159 Views)

18 Month Ago, A Man Slid Into Her DM, Today, They Are Getting Married (photos) / Women Expose A Man & His Nudes After He Slid Into Their DMs To Send Them Dick / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Misslagbaja: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2019
FuckDaMods:

I can tell you are fugly, don't lie wink

Ah ah ahn.

I am drop dead gorgeous. Deal wit it.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Misslagbaja: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2019
Earthquake2:

You will soon be

Why?
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Jaqenhghar: 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2019
I gave her profile a fast read. She is not as femin8st as people make her out to be. There some really really toxic and negative ones out there
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by gerizzim: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
Amanda4life:
Only 5 months courtship.

Mccheww.

When the wahala will start they will start disturbing somebody here in nairaland with their story
5mnths is not dat bad. You can't Kno evrythn abt sm1 even if u court for 5yrs. som court for 5yrs nd divorce 1yr after.

A frnd of mine marid less Dan 6mnts after she met d man nd they are doing well for the few tyms I visited her home irrespectiv d unpleasant issues wc may com up wc we all know is normal.
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by luminouz(m): 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Luminouziii Lumipaa!!!

Where have you been?
Babe...I dey o
I've been around naaaaaa

Where u dey since kiss
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by megareal: 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2019
Very worgly couple. shocked shocked
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 10, 2019
luminouz:

Babe...I dey o
I've been around naaaaaa

Where u dey since kiss

I've been around too o
Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by luminouz(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I've been around too o
U dey enjoy alone abi
I go catch u sogbo

Ni hao ma?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 13, 2019
luminouz:

U dey enjoy alone abi
I go catch u sogbo

Ni hao ma?

Yah! i'm back from my ban cheesy cheesy

Hao xie xie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Advice Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.