Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,801 members, 7,976,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:17 PM

You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife – Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwoland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife – Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwoland (554 Views)

Video: Oluwo Of Iwoland Caught Rolling Marijuana In A Video Released By Ex-Wife / Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) / Gbolahan Adio Majester Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife – Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwoland by oluwafemme129(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2019
The last Eid Fitri celebration in Iwo ended in disarray, as Sheikh Adio confronted Oluwo of Iwoland Oba AbdulRasheed Akanbi, who he said wanted to have sex with his wife.

Sheikh Adio who was supposed to lead prayers at the event, got into a heated exchange and eventually confronted the Oluwo of Iwoland after the monarch told worshippers present to ignore the cleric and go to another Mosque for prayers. Firing back at the Osun monarch, Sheikh Adio stated that the Oluwo of Iwoland who wanted to sleep with his wife, was fighting him because he refused.

Here are videos from the scene of the incident below;

Re: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife – Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwoland by yourstruly123(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Afonjas over to you. Shameless lots. Tufiakwa!!!
Re: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife – Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwoland by iamsea(m): 11:19am On Jun 08, 2019
When a king that's supposed to be a respectable man is debasing himself down to the level of a foot mat, then he deserves to be trampled on ruthlessly..

1 Like

Re: You Wanted To Have Sex With My Wife – Sheikh Adio Confronts Oluwo Of Iwoland by Chubhie: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2019
I just watched a video clip of this Oba joking in highness. In that sate of highness, it is very possible he would have craved the indulgence of chief imam to sleep with his wife.

(1) (Reply)

Kenyan University Beat Harvard To Win Top Moot Court Competition In Geneva / BREAKING: Naira Marley Released 14 Days After He Was Granted Bail / Super Eagles Striker, Isaac Promise, Proposes 2 His Girlfriend With Pure Diamond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.