Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,352 members, 7,974,469 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House (29990 Views)

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina / 61-Year-Old Man Arrested For Cutting Off Hand Of 11-Year-old Boy / Soldiers Assault Barber For Cutting Wrong Hairstyle In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
In this country once one is caught stealing sorry becomes their plight.
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Deuces25(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
chathegamefor:
M THE SX POSITION GUY HERE IN NAIRALAND

Have been trying to post something good but they won't move it to front page, That's why i have to change it to SX Position
. And you are proud of yourself?

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by davies(m): 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Imagine the cruelty meted out to a small boy who had just gone to the small stream to source for his daily bread. I'm sure the cruel man will also be a father if not yet a father, may his generation unborn suffer d kind of humiliation and wickedness he meted on this boy.
My judgement is Hand for An Hand..
Our useless leaders should focus on wat concerns the lives of ordinary citizens not their own phat pocket.
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Badgers14: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Smh

The heart of man!!
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Oceanblaze(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2019
Eye for an eye...tooth for a tooth..#justice#
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Nonstopvibez: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Was entering into gtb tru the bulletdoor,as i gently stepped out,a frustrated lady pushed me out. I was madly angry.ppl had to beg me and that i should just forget it.i was ready to pass the other door and meet up with the bastard woman outside and beat her up early morning o 10am. But i rem i'm a gentleman with a gentle hand. 90% of nigerians are madly and angrily frustrated. Why did you not punsih the boy by seizing the fish. Anger would land u in jail if i dont control it. Now u made him a cripple unknowingly. I get real angry sometimes but i control it. Amputate the offenders right legs and right hand ..end of story
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Deepfeel(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
Marialavina now see this and tell me a man is not more dangerous than an animal

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by northvietnam(m): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
chathegamefor:

Have been trying to post something good but they won't move it to front page, That's why i have to change it to SX Position

Here is My Site= Cfa Land . Net

Oga change your niche.... To enlargement of any Tin... Bobi, blokos, bum-bum...
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Aystarz: 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
PSVITA:
This was where I stayed ( mebamu, Owoseni street okokomaiko lagos) with my family before God picked my call.
By the way... Where in mebamu did this happen?

You must know Isashi be that o. Very dull areas.
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Jesuswoman1: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Let his own two hands be cut off also
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Brightest04(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
If this government should pass an equally drastic law to punish anyone who commits this kind of heinous crime,some people in this country will come out to protest it and say it's not good,because we're in a democratical dispensation.
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
His two hands should be cut off
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
chathegamefor:
M THE SX POSITION GUY HERE IN NAIRALAND am also the same person that had sex with his mother 8 tines in 2018...and my mother enjoyed it

.......your mother really enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Mizwisdom(f): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2019
chathegamefor:

Thank you for exposing the idiot
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
chathegamefor:

Lol. How about the bet9ja guy?
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Nomannaz(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
I was there when the hand of the boy was found in side the carnal.

this incident happened yesterday at Lagos state,okokomiko, mechanic via mebamu village before iyana shashi.

the boy was rejected by two hospital.
the Nigeria police force am so ashamed of you guys I swell.
imagine police guiding the man as if the man is President they were preventing the man from being beaten by the youth.
Then the youth went back to the man house destroy his properties and the is a retired custom officer and his children are overseas

now we can't assure if the body is death or not,cause everybody was crying that the boy can't make it that's was the yesterday evening news after the police have taken the man away.

currently this morning I was sitting with a man who live opposite the boy house whose hand was cut, he said he was at home when the father of the boy came back from hospital and the father boy said his alive that those one saying the boys is dead that all that is a rumor.

for further question.
here is my WhatsApp number. +2349037244816

www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5233197/police-arrested-man-cutting-hand">https://https-www-nairaland-com.0.freebasics.com/5233197/police-arrested-man-cutting-hand

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by ngwababe(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
cry cry cry cry ihe nwoke mere ibe ya!
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by chukxie(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Both his hands should cut off. No quarrel. No long judgement.
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Jerryembassy91(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
This happened yesterday around my area....He's lucky Police came very fast
..would av been lynched by irate boys........stupid man
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by ima4sure(f): 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
The wickedness of some people will make the devil shiver......cut off his hand because of ffish.....God where are you.....tufiakwa..
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Johnkay225: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
The fish na Golden Fish? How can someone do this to a boy just because of fish.. That man should be duly punished oh..
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by GenFunction: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
WUCKEDNESS
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by 9jaRealist: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
ZOO! angry

Some people think cattle is more important than humans...
Others think that fish is worth more than a human hand! SMH

>
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by sheller(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
pls na the man papa get the river ?

pls I need that man just to tell his something I swear I no go touch am
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by lloyds(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
how can u cut the hand of a human being bcoz of a fish?
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by PSVITA(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Aystarz:

You must know Isashi be that o. Very dull areas.
Sure na!
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by efficiencie(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Seetto:
Reason why I like shariah..
Eye for an eye..
Let his own hand too go..

Simple.

It is clear that it is the shariah law that the murderous man applied here... (As for) the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they earned (i.e. committed) as a deterrent (punishment) from Allah. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.” (Quran 5:38) The boy fished at the back of his house and was punished for stealing by having his hands chopped off... This is well known to Muslims in Saudi Arabia, the hub of Islam and if you want a live show of an execution of the above Sura check this out: https://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=55967

I wonder what Allah was thinking...did he forget that after amputating the hands of the thieves he would have successfully rendered them permanent dependants and even if they repented in the future and chose to do honest hardwork the loss of their hands would be a major obstacle?

Allah has no mercy on his slaves...
Re: Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House by Ayho: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
The man is callous and heartless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Armed Robbery Suspects Arrested In Mowe (Photo) / Use The Pedestrian Bridge Or Get Bounced (pix) / Army And Police Kill 13 Hoodlums In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.