Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt (5566 Views)

I Love You Mary J / When GOD Decided To Beautify You Mary K,weave On Etc Become Useless / Lady Shares Photos Of Her Butt Transformation. See 2011 Vs 2017 Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
To me i feel strech marks are pretty and for some people say its disgusting and am asking you all.

Can you marry a pretty lady with strech marks on her butt.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by lomprico(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
I can see u have some there wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Chrisus(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Is she gonna be walking around the house naked? Therein lies your answer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Deepfeel(m): 1:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
aseosa:
To me i feel strech marks are pretty and for some people say its disgusting and am asking you all.

Do you have stretch marks?
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
Real Queens don't have stretch marks, the are ripped with tiger stripes cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79133680] Do you have stretch marks? [/quote
yes
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
sexy asf

3 Likes

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2019
aseosa:
Yes
Picture or I don't believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Abfinest007(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
who will notice it apart from u.this is not a question next news joor
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
These are the yeye posts that make up the over 3million topics on Nairaland.

This is now a criteria for marriage?

Omashe o.

16 Likes

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Deepfeel(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=aseosa post=79133960][/quote]

And you feel your butts are not pretty enough I guess, well don't bother not all guys are sucker for butts wink
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by stormborn28(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
aseosa:

pretty like zebra crossing... U try
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
kennygee:

Omashe o.

i just asked a question not for you to give statistics.
I dont know why you are so immatured, if you didnt like the post you should have just ignored it than to start giving me analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Oluromantic: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ass stretch marks are in a secret site. It's breast, arm, abdomen, laps, legs and neck stretch marks that I don't like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
aseosa:

i just asked a question not for you to give statistics.
I dont know why you are so immatured, if you didnt like the post you should have just ignored it than to start giving me analysis.

Immature?

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=Abfinest007 post=79134107]who will notice it apart from u.this is not a question next news joor[/quote

i see you got a problem, but no need to worry you can as well go to the health section.

Immatured people

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by adeprof18(m): 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2019
My gf has stretch marks and i love her, not just on her butt.
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by GlorifiedTunde(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
There are hardly plus size ladies without stretch marks in some part of their body.

Some are disgusting, some are quite mild and a turn on for some men.

It's just not cool if it's on an obvious part of the body.

Anything on the thigh or butt ain't bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Demiladedemzy(m): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Me I dey like am ooo just send me mail or call me on my number on my siggy.....It makes me cum grin grin
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by kmaster007: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
strech marks does dis strech marks have a cure dat will make it disappear
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by damtan(m): 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
My girl has very mild stretch marks on her butt only, it actually turns me on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by kushercain: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
Show me something natural like ass with some stretchmarks wink

3 Likes

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by bigpicture001: 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
aseosa:

Jeez! Are you serious dat all ladies dont have strectch marks on the butts..?

A lady once told me "we ladies all have it"
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
dont have issues with streatchmarks.makes d butt looks more natural sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Twoclans(f): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
dont have issues with streatchmarks.makes d butt looks more natural sef.

Trully my king is a confirmed ukwu master cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Twoclans:

Trully my king is a confirmed ukwu master cheesy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by habsydiamond(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Stretch marks on the bumbum are of different types there is one that is thick that look like tribal mark of he u fight lion type while the other is small and sexy..that thick one is a no no for me oo.. na women wey don born dem pikin finish dey get that thick one.
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by abiolamitodun(m): 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
I believe that any part of the body that develops stretch marks is going to be soft...so that means that area will be soft...and that how I like it...my woman also complains about it..and I'll be Like...see this one...she doesn't know that am triping for it the way it is
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by meobizy(f): 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
aseosa:
The query is answered.
Why was this question asked again?

Some people like beer, some others think it tastes like urine.
Some people exercise, others see it as a waste of energy.
I am lazy while all my siblings are hardworking.

People differ in tastes and habits.
If the woman fits all I desire I don’t mind.
I will laugh at her and tease her wickedly over the issue but if I remain by her side it means I like her too much to leave — for the meantime.
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
90% of Nigerian guys would Bleep a nicki minaj looking girl with stretch marks.
so there is a 60% chance they'll get married to them..
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by cassidy1996(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
kennygee:

Omashe o.
lol! you are funny
Re: Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt by Greatzeus(m): 8:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
aseosa:

Only you have inverted Nipples + firm Ass + strech mark on your butt I heart goes to that unlucky dude out there that......

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Thing Will Change Your Life FOREVER [Picture] / Nigerian Lady Turns Down N190k Job Offer In Lagos (see Her Reasons) / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.