Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,559 members, 7,937,584 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Is It Possible To Take MBA In Lasu Or UI? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is It Possible To Take MBA In Lasu Or UI? (236 Views)

Is It Possible To Get My Money Back? / MURIC Director, Prof. Akintola Retires From LASU / An MBA In Human Resources Or CIPM Certification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Take MBA In Lasu Or UI? by jtwale(m): 3:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am a graduate from quantity surveying department with a very good result. After graduation, i have focused and built a career in the business world that i no longer see myself going back into construction.

I am very good at what i do but no matter the experience and job delivery, my certificate is letting me down and closing doors of huge opportunities for me.

So i heard about how I can use MBA to switch fields but then i also noticed the huge amount of money required to do this at the business schools both in and outside Nigeria.

My question now is;

Is it possible to take MBA in Lasu or UI without a related background in first degree so that i can now use the MBA to take MSc and become well established in the field?

If NO, then what are the other options that can be used to switch fields apart from the very expensive business school?

I humbly seek for clarity and guidance from experienced minds and i hope to benefit from your wealth of knowledge.

Thanks in anticipation of your co-operation.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Web Design And Development / Giftalworld / Electronics Technician Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.