Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,520 members, 7,968,435 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

Police Arrested A Man For Cutting The Hand Of Boy Fishing At A Carnal Full Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrested A Man For Cutting The Hand Of Boy Fishing At A Carnal Full Story (334 Views)

Police Arrest Bride For Cutting Off Husband’s Manhood In Katsina / Man Arrested For Cutting The Hand Of Boy For Fishing At Back Of His House / Boko Haram Commander Arrested A Week After Leading Attack In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrested A Man For Cutting The Hand Of Boy Fishing At A Carnal Full Story by Nomannaz(m): 3:21pm On Jun 08, 2019
I was there when the hand of the boy was found in side the carnal.

The boy is 10years old.

this incident happened yesterday at Lagos state,okokomiko, mechanic via mebamu village before iyana shashi.

the boy was rejected by two hospital.

the Nigeria police force am so ashamed of you guys.

imagine police guiding the man as if the man is President they were preventing the man from being beaten by the youth.
Then the youth went back to the man house destroy his properties and the man is a retired custom officer and his children are overseas

now we can't assure if the body is dead or not, cause everybody was crying that the boy can't make, that's was yesterday evening news after the police have taken the man away.

And the Boy who's hand was cut lost his mother some years ago about 2years ago said by his father.

currently this morning I was sitting with a man who live opposite the boy house whose hand was cut, he said he was at home when the father of the boy came back from hospital and the father boy said his alive that those one saying the boys is dead that all that is a rumor.

for further question.
here is my WhatsApp number. +2349037244816
Re: Police Arrested A Man For Cutting The Hand Of Boy Fishing At A Carnal Full Story by merrypakman: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2019
Quite unfortunate!

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Miami Officer Accidentally Used Taser On His Partner(Video) / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (graphic) / I'd Be Absolutely Fine If All My Children Were Gay - Prince William

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.