Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,855 members, 7,915,463 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:46 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (1406816 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (779) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Phrank1222:
Mehn I just had to comment on your post because your GRE score got me... Please debrief me on how you were able to attain this feat. You can drop your contact here if you don’t mind

There are about 5,300 schools in USA.

Apply to MIT
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by presiade(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Titidi:

You can check cheapoair dotcom
Thank you. I finally got something for #527k.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Titidi(f): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
presiade:

Thank you. I finally got something for #527k.

You're welcome
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Dgreatestt: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
freudianslip:
Any idea guys?

Hello boss, I sent you a mail. I will like to discuss about Temple University with you.

Thanks
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Oddy16: 5:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
RealTrump:

What's your age?
What's your SAT scores?
But importantly, what's your story? Your SOP is your number 1 deciding factor. Stanford is never short of quality applicants, only your story can set u apart, not test scores...from what I gathered.

Also, don't bank on your EE upper credit. Ivy league applicants are known to have taken quite some college level courses even as high school students. So your ND, is not a big deal.

If u can tell them about how u used to trek 12 miles to and from school everyday even with your torn sandals. How with your EE knowledge, u have been able to dam your village river and provide electricity and water. How u are the captain of your village football team n beat all other team in your local government. Things like this.

...u might just get in based on emotional sentiments.

You can apply to ALL ivy league schools, but make sure u apply to easier targets too.

Please I wanted to ask the question too. My younger brother made 4As and 5Bs. He will be 19 this year. I want to prep him for SAT. Please what are his chances of making it to fall2020. Can he get a full ride scholarship if he does well in SAT? Is it also true that you can't get medicine as an undergraduate? If true, what other medical courses can he do? What are his chances of getting into top tier schools?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by SOJ2019: 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good Evening,
Pls who has been admitted to the following schools for Fall(20):
Grand Valley State Uni
East Tennessee State Uni
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Predstan: 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
ogba4james:
Recently, denial Rate is very high in US and Canada Embassy coupled with high tuition fee . Study and and work in Europe for as low as $6000 per year in a very Good school ( Depends on your result, you may get scholarships). Study in Netherland and Malta

Master Program
Diploma program
Topup final year program

+447451235720

WhatsApp

JustWise
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by presiade(m): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
presiade:
Is anyone at TAMU, College Station? I'll be arriving soon and need a place to stay temporarily before sorting out myself in few days.

Wow
TAMU
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just got admitted to MST

Is anyone in this institution?

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by DBlessedofGod: 1:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Any Texas a and m university commerce student here? angry

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by NwanyiOkpa(f): 5:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Can i get a visa without funding?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by segunbolawole: 6:44am On Jan 11, 2020
Good day ladies and gentlemen,
Kindly share your opinion on this school,

Northwest Missouri State University -
They are not Nationally ranked but they are regionally ranked in the Midwest. Would the embassy reckon with such school?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 11, 2020
Hello guys,please does the us embassy know the schools you applied to and the ones that admitted or rejected your application
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:25am On Jan 11, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Can i get a visa without funding?
Yes if u can proove ur intention of going to US
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by horlahsunbo225(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2020
segunbolawole:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,
Kindly share your opinion on this school,

Northwest Missouri State University -
They are not Nationally ranked but they are regionally ranked in the Midwest. Would the embassy reckon with such school?
According to google the university is a public school, so u are fine
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by presiade(m): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Wow
TAMU

Yes, do you know someone there?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by presiade(m): 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
presiade:
Is anyone at TAMU, College Station? I'll be arriving soon and need a place to stay temporarily before sorting out myself in few days.
Anyone?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Stevenssen(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wilston:
Hello guys,please does the us embassy know the schools you applied to and the ones that admitted or rejected your application
yes, they can easily obtain this info if they want
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Mosminic(m): 2:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dgreatestt:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Someone said earlier that it is waived for Nigerians, Please how sure are you about this information?

Delaware is becoming confusing for me, on my application checklist, I am seeing that TOEFL had been waived. But I just got a mail from my grad coordinator that they need TOEFL. I'm confused.

What can I do?
I also applied to Udel and was told to report my TOEFL score. I applied to the Chemistry graduate school though
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Calazto: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Please house!!! How much money will be in my bank statement as proof of fund for my f1 student visa ..
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by TheAfroBlog: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hello house is it possible to get admission for M.SC Computer Science or M.Eng Software Engineering in the US, with a weak second class upper like 3.7?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by akin3102(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
justwise:
If there is a transcript for part14 post it here to be added
Glad this group is still going stronger. It’s been awhile and I’m back for good my people. I will be available to help people with questions once in awhile . If you are in Coming or in Cleveland Ohio. Holla at me, I would be glad to help in my own little way.

2 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by akin3102(m): 6:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheAfroBlog:
Hello house is it possible to get admission for M.SC Computer Science or M.Eng Software Engineering in the US, with a weak second class upper like 3.7?
Yes . Your GPA isn’t the only deciding factor.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by horlahsunbo225(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheAfroBlog:
100% possible
APSU, BGSU, CSU-ohio
And others
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheAfroBlog:
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheAfroBlog:

3.7/5.0 is not a weak grade to obtain admission.
However, it depends on your choice of school
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Dgreatestt: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Mosminic:

I also applied to Udel and was told to report my TOEFL score. I applied to the Chemistry graduate school though

I have mailed my grad coordinator and told her about the waiver, since it has been waived on my checklist.

Let's connect on WhatsApp, I have tried sending you an email.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by Dgreatestt: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hi guys,

I just got admit to Temple University,

I have checked on several threads, no much testimony about the school here, has anyone applied or got admission also?

Who applied to the school, let's relate.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 by fairheart(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (779)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.