Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1050215 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 6:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
mzjokky16:
I checked my cic page now, my long waiting eligibility review has started. But the amazing thing that is bothering me right now is the fact that they are reviewing the medical results that I submitted, I haven’t been called for any medical ooo, I submitted my application since June 18th and the first update is now and it’s coming with medical review that I haven’t been called for.
Please Gurus, what is the meaning of this one now,I’m I suppose to be afraid or what.
i know someone with similar situation but he later did upfront medicals and it was passed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nellykuch: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bro is it all inclusive? As I dey interested.

Ayoola03:

Very cheap my brother and the cheapest in London so far grin. Do you also attend western?

Thanks alot shocked
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 7:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
i know someone with similar situation but he later did upfront medicals and it was passed.

Did he later get passport request
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stevenssen:

1. You can get admitted for a masters degree with that gpa.
2. No, you don't have to be married or have kids to get approved. But you will need a good home tie like a good job, properties etc.

Thanks, Friend.
One last question, Did you write TOEFL or is it optional since Nigeria is an English speaking country?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by odagogo: 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
mine has been reading since last two weeks thursday. This Thursday makes it three weeks

Mine started on the 9th of August, application was submitted on the 23rd of July via the paper route.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Stevenssen(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
badboy92:

Thanks, Friend.
One last question, Did you write TOEFL or is it optional since Nigeria is an English speaking country?
95% of the time, TOEFL/IELTS won't be required for Canada . They normally waive it for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
odagogo:

Mine started on the 9th of August, application was submitted on the 23rd of July via the paper route.
paper route too june 28
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 8:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
mzjokky16:

Did he later get passport request
i don't think so. No response yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Vianney94: 8:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
Frank please I sent you a mail

Bro! I got your email. I will respond to the query you sent to me. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by yacha77: 8:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
sterlingwaterlo:
i submitted upfront too and my medicals has been reading for the past two weeks now. This thursday makes it three weeks
I don't understand what u mean by medicals has been reading, what do u mean exactly?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by richcasey: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ayoola03:

Wow! Sounds great grin, am looking forward to enroll with fanshawe driving school for my G license this month.

rooms.

I sent you a pm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 9:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ur medicals will soon drop.. wait for it.. Peace
mzjokky16:
I checked my cic page now, my long waiting eligibility review has started. But the amazing thing that is bothering me right now is the fact that they are reviewing the medical results that I submitted, I haven’t been called for any medical ooo, I submitted my application since June 18th and the first update is now and it’s coming with medical review that I haven’t been called for.
Please Gurus, what is the meaning of this one now,I’m I suppose to be afraid or what.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Stevenssen:

95% of the time, TOEFL/IELTS won't be required for Canada . They normally waive it for Nigerians.
Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Nobleman61: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
From my experience till now, If review of eligibility has started, CIC normally denies within 1 week if they have to. If the application is in eligibility of review for 2-3 weeks, it is mostly positive.

Please o,gurus in the house, how true is the comment above?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by mzjokky16: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
makano:
Bros, are you sure�, I really can’t wait any longer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
mzjokky16:

the guy no b VO. Na one time the thing dey be like that. Just be optimistic. I pray u get ur medical request soon
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
makano:
mine that has been reading for two weeks plus nko?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
yacha77:
I don't understand what u mean by medicals has been reading, what do u mean exactly?
check the pics mzjokky16 uploaded. U will see what the medical is saying there.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Guess u are a newbie, thats why u asking if am sure... Peeps that have been on this thread from part 12 will know and understand ma reply to ur question.. Peace
mzjokky16:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Akpesman: 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
Thanks brethren. Pls can I use a bank statement that is over 2 months being that I am reapplying. I mean I used the same statement?
Madupcy:

These ones are not from an employer but I hope they help as guideline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by waynee2baba: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2019
Not 100% true
Nobleman61:
From my experience till now, If review of eligibility has started, CIC normally denies within 1 week if they have to. If the application is in eligibility of review for 2-3 weeks, it is mostly positive.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Go beg ur Village people tho, cos previous peeps that had their medicals being reviewed without any Medical request or upfront medicals got their medical request in the space of 3 days.. So its either their is a change in that aspect form CIC or ur Village peeps are really on ur case. if its the latter, then I will advise you intensify ur prayers.. Peace
sterlingwaterlo:
mine that has been reading for two weeks plus nko?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by biolaowo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
I think you have a good chance.
badboy92:

My final CGPA was a low 3.62/5 which is a second class upper,
But my final two semesters, I had 4.0/5 and 4.22/5 respectively. LOL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is funniest post I have seen today tho.. SO what will u say about peeps that had their Eligibility review for over 9 months and still got refused.. I will simply tell u that no one can fully understand the operations of CIC, just be prayerful and be hopeful.. Peace
Nobleman61:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by sterlingwaterlo: 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
makano:
Go beg ur Village people tho, cos previous peeps that had their medicals being reviewed without any Medical request or upfront medicals got their medical request in the space of 3 days.. So its either their is a change in that aspect form CIC or ur Village peeps are really on ur case. if its the latter, then I will advise you intensify ur prayers.. Peace
oga i no believe in village people stuff. It has been happening recently.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by makano: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
I hope u saw I gave 2 conditions in the post.. If u dnt believe in the village people stuff, then u should believe in the other condition.. From PART 12 TO 15..When something like that comes up, it means Medical request is very close.. Peace
sterlingwaterlo:
oga i no believe in village people stuff. It has been happening recently.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by olamide34(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
Good day everyone!
I am interested in applying for a postgraduate diploma in business administration. I will be finishing my HND next year. Now that I want to start arranging my documents for next year admission. I want to know if there chance I can get a student visa.

I have lived in Austria for 3years learning German and I have worked as chef in Mexican restaurant for 1.5years. Then came back to Nigeria to complete my hnd program. Is that a good Sop?

I really need someone who can put me through.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by biolaowo1: 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
please can I still apply to the university
Amakaashlley:

Hello
I got admission into Dalhousie university for master of internetworking against January 2020.
Lets connect

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.