Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,456 members, 7,917,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:00 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1498246 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
xteeeee:

do you advise my to use my salary account or my other account?
U are at liberty to submit any number of accounts you wish to. Must not be either or..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oladotunfelix2: 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thanks alot

inphoenix:

Yes you can. As long as it's duly registered and regulated by CBN
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oladotunfelix2: 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2020
Thanks bro
Nchabuomo:

I believe you can. Just get it stamped.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Graceee: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
nonso10:

As I speak to you, I’m currently in the uk via Turkish airline and NOBODY asked for covid test.... even the hand glove they said I should come with I didn’t even use it.... the plan was parked, no social distance.... no good food too �

Please nonso,
tell me all I need to know about this 14 days quarantine when I get to Uk coz I plan to stay just for 10 days or less.
please from your experience advice me.
Do I need to stay for 14 days quarantining in a hotel when i plan just to stay for 10 days. plus within than 10 days am I restricted from visiting around??
I dont intend to stay longer than 10 days.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brightingsus: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
nonso10:

As I speak to you, I’m currently in the uk via Turkish airline and NOBODY asked for covid test.... even the hand glove they said I should come with I didn’t even use it.... the plan was parked, no social distance.... no good food too �

I thought they said planes would be limited to 200 passengers..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by funmioye2000: 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hi Guys, I just booked a flight from Lagos to London . I would like to confirm from those who travelled to London recently if BA airline / UK requires Covid-19 test. Thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Rheminix(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
funmioye2000:
Hi Guys, I just booked a flight from Lagos to London . I would like to confirm from those who travelled to London recently if BA airline / UK requires Covid-19 test. Thank you.
yes you do its mandatory.
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/incident/coronavirus/entry-requirements
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by HRprof: 8:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
VictorFX93:
Hello gurus in the house, i am composing my introduction letter for submission in Abuja Tuesday, I trade forex and I have some withdrawals emails to back it up, can I also fill forex as a source of income??

You can but make sure your forex trading transactions reflect on your statement of account .
They believe in seeing evidence of what is stated on your visa application.
Good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2020
Rheminix:
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/incident/coronavirus/entry-requirements

The UK does not require a coronavirus test as part of its entry requirements.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by sambo194: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2020
Can UK Visa application be completed in day?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Brightingsus: 10:07pm On Sep 13, 2020
funmioye2000:

Rheminix:

This is info for travellers leaving UK to Nig and not Nig to UK. Covid test is required before u board a flight anywhere in the world to go to Nig, but not required to depart Nig.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2020
oladotunfelix2:
Good evening house

Please I want to confirm if I can use my micro Finance bank statement to apply for UK tourist visa.. That's where my salary go direct. Please I need your response house

Yes of course. Micro finance bank is ok for visa application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Secondhandprinc: 5:23am On Sep 14, 2020
They did not ask me for covid test. Just face mask. I wasted money doing the covid test.
[
quote author=ukay2 post=93832426]

Please am also waiting for answer from this post.

Thanks [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Secondhandprinc: 5:30am On Sep 14, 2020
We probably were on the same flight. That aged cheese sandwich was horrible.

nonso10:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oladotunfelix2: 7:02am On Sep 14, 2020
Thanks very much sir/ma

Monmarri:

Yes of course. Micro finance bank is ok for visa application.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:15am On Sep 14, 2020
Yes, they should normally cross check to ensure that no document is missed. Once your document is listed in the checklist, it means that it's been uploaded.
ronaldod2nd:
Hello guys
For those of us using assisted service, does the officer in charge crosscheck if they uploaded correctly the documents listed on our CAS? Yes I got a checklist that just signified I submitted evidences, that’s all

@mimilyrics @justwise
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lastborn07: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2020
Hello! Gurus in the house, please is it possible for someone that is married to be a dependant on his/her uncle?

If possible, what documents did I need from my spouse?

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Success2011: 10:57am On Sep 14, 2020
Do you fund the Paga account or the app can be linked to to your personal commercial bank account?
dubaiprince:

I will strongly recommend paga. I paid my IHS and visa fee yesterday using it. By my calculation, the exchange rate used was 383 naira to 1 dollar. This is the cheapest around. When you get to the payment page, just select visa and click the back button, you will see paga verve, you would also see paga, select paga you will then login with your paga credentials (I would advice you open a paga account, it operates just like a normal savings account) and simply use a click to pay.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2020
for Gurus that did not see my previous posts, pleasee see refusal letters for my mum below/above or click on my username and view my post to see full details of refusal. As stated earlier, i intend making another application for her in march but would be starting with the organisation of her financial statement this month as i have learnt from people here that early planning and strategics helps immensely. For her SOA this is what i intend doin

Monthly payment of 200k from her business account to her personal savings account.
15k monthly to my brother- a 23 yrs old currently in uni ( This is to show ties/dependency)
35k monthly to another personal account of hers (description on the transfer would be family monthly expenses)

i believe this a very easy and transparent approach. the above would help me answer the following questions precisely and accurately to show clarity to the ECO.
1. how much is your monthly expenses ? 50k
2. how much do you earn annually? 2.4mil

The answers provided will clearly and accurately match with the statement of account provided.

Note- My husband and i will be fully sponsoring her trip so she isnt making any expenses hence no need for trip budgets, as i have realised that it just further complicates things loool.
please Gurus what do you think about this @justwise @Giselle237 @mimlyrics

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Rheminix:
It does not require covid test from the link he posted.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by famzynet: 1:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
funmioye2000:
I did not see any mention of covid test being required as entry into the UK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Mille: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please can my wife get a tier 2 sponsorship with a degree in Public health? What job positions or employer should we be targeting?

Cc; mimilyrics
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Yuzee(f): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Please has anyone gotten his passport or a collection mail from Abuja Tls contact recently(between last week Monday and today)?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dubaiprince: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
Success2011:
Do you fund the Paga account or the app can be linked to to your personal commercial bank account?

It's possible to do either of the two but I will recommend you funding your paga account from your commercial bank account by simply using your bank's mobile app or internet banking to transfer funds to paga using your paga account number which would be created when you open your paga account. Paga account number works like your usual NuBan 10 digits.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Irenenwaka:
for Gurus that did not see my previous posts, pleasee see refusal letters for my mum below/above or click on my username and view my post to see full details of refusal. As stated earlier, i intend making another application for her in march but would be starting with the organisation of her financial statement this month as i have learnt from people here that early planning and strategics helps immensely. For her SOA this is what i intend doin

Monthly payment of 200k from her business account to her personal savings account.
15k monthly to my brother- a 23 yrs old currently in uni ( This is to show ties/dependency)
35k monthly to another personal account of hers (description on the transfer would be family monthly expenses)

i believe this a very easy and transparent approach. the above would help me answer the following questions precisely and accurately to show clarity to the ECO.
1. how much is your monthly expenses ? 50k
2. how much do you earn annually? 2.4mil

The answers provided will clearly and accurately match with the statement of account provided.

Note- My husband and i will be fully sponsoring her trip so she isnt making any expenses hence no need for trip budgets, as i have realised that it just further complicates things loool.
please Gurus what do you think about this @justwise @Giselle237 @mimlyrics

@justwise @Giselle237 @mimilyrics @STENON

(1) (2) (3) ... (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.