Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1485315 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by segun688: 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
ijeshaoflondon:
Hello everyone... I have a kid sister who is being invited to attend a cousin's convocation in September, she is presently serving as a corper and doesn't have much in her account, just her allowee and stipends from famz. I am ready to sponsor her to and fro the UK. Kindly advice on this issue . SHE IS JUST 22yrs. Justwise and others ... lets hear your view . Thanks .
when I tried to apply for UK visa during my NYSC, I was refused on the basis that as a corper serving, the federal government stipulates that corpers currently serving should not leave the country, the ECO then highlighted this rule in the document. Maybe the rules have changed though, this was in 2010

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MrsDaniels(f): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2019
Please is there anyone ...its urgent please.

MrsDaniels:
Goodevening house....Please i want to request for an urgent help. Pls is there anyone coming to Manchester, London or Liverpool this week. I need the person to help bring bunch of customized keyholders for a family friends 40th birthday party holding this saturday pls. We tried sending it via courier company but they said it can get to Manchester in 4days which is Monday and it will be too late by then. Please i beg oh. I would be grateful.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Sisiyen: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hello House,
Am about to apply for my 6months uk visa,i wanted to find out how much is the present accepted Pound rate for calculating my expenses and income in UK visa application form?
thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijeshaoflondon: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2019
segun688:

when I tried to apply for UK visa during my NYSC, I was refused on the basis that as a corper serving, the federal government stipulates that corpers currently serving should not leave the country, the ECO then highlighted this rule in the document. Maybe the rules have changed though, this was in 2010

Not sure the rule has changed ... thats why i wanna be sure .. thanks segub688.... anyone with a contrary opinion....pls lets have yr view .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gina100: 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2019
My organization is sponsoring me for my masters so I have gotten my CAS but they said they can't release their bank statements to the embassy and I don't know what to do
I read the UK tier 4 visa application requirements that u can submit proof of financial sponsorship which can either be in form of bank statements or letter of sponsorship stating the organization intention
Please who has tried that before
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Menakay(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Sisiyen:
Hello House,
Am about to apply for my 6months uk visa,i wanted to find out how much is the present accepted Pound rate for calculating my expenses and income in UK visa application form?
thanks.
https://www1.oanda.com/currency/converter/
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 1:19am On Jul 26, 2019
Have make the payment and they send me the appointment details, please where am I going to upload my documents?

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Candybright: 2:06am On Jul 26, 2019
Dlaw6578:
Good day house please how can I book appointment I just make payment but don't know what to do next
Click on the second option
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Gina100: 5:35am On Jul 26, 2019
My organization is sponsoring me for my masters so I have gotten my CAS but they said they can't release their bank statements to the embassy and I don't know what to do
I read the UK tier 4 visa application requirements that u can submit proof of financial sponsorship which can either be in form of bank statements or letter of sponsorship stating the organization intention
Please who has tried that before
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Hey guyz I know this isnt the best place to ask this.. But please anyone can help? To get tier 2 visa, must my B.sc certificate be related to my job offer. Cuz mine may not be related but I have a job offer and the organization will be sponsoring. Eg. Having bsc in agric and getting a job offer in hospitality. Will it be fine?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2019
Thanks [quoq author=Candybright post=80634785]
Click on the second option [/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2019
NanaOne1:
Dear Justwise and all

I wanted to find out if this travel arrangement is possible

If you have a UK Visa, and I you applied and granted a multiple Germany visa can I do the following
1. Buy a return ticket to Germany and
2. Buy another ticket from a different airline from Germany to London and back to Germany

So that the travel plan will be from Here>to>Germany>to>London>to>Germany>to> back home

Please has anyone tried this and it is possible with no issues at any of the poe's

Thanks

Nothing wrong with this, perfectly ok.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2019
joyivro:
Thanks to Justwise and the other gurus 6 months visa approved for me n kids I appreciate all the input God bless you all,need to port to tier 4 visa again for my son.

Congratulations!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lovesavvi: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2019
Good morning houese, i submitted my biomerics at ikeja since june 26 and i did not hear anything since then .pls what can i do?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by freshskillz: 11:17am On Jul 26, 2019
freshskillz:
Guys I’m a Nigerian student current studying somewhere in Asia ,my dad is a German citizen but he lives in the UK ,I want to apply for an EEA family visit visa ,we have a Dna test conducted already to proof he’s my dad,what are my chances of getting the visa
Someone should give me a reply please
Thanks
Can someone pls answer my question?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2019
justwise:

Nothing wrong with this, perfectly ok.

Thank you and everyone for your contribution, I just picked my visa this morning and I am still waiting for my wise and son's.
God luck to everyone waiting for their application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by boss1401: 11:25am On Jul 26, 2019
NanaOne1:

Thank you and everyone for your contribution, I just picked my visa this morning and I am still waiting for my wise and son's.

Congratulations
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 11:27am On Jul 26, 2019
share your timeline pls

NanaOne1:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2019
Have make the payment and they send me the appointment details, please where am I going to upload my documents?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
And please another question is it after payment I won't be able to edit my application again.....??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by deking20(m): 12:54pm On Jul 26, 2019
Good day everyone, I am a first time applicants. I want to ask the necessary documents to apply for a UK visiting visa. I am freelance in realestate. I don't have a stable job. I want to visit my aunty who is in UK. She is citizen of UK and married. She have houses in UK. She ready to sponsor my trip to UK and ready to take care of my needs over there. So I just want to ask what documents i will need for my own part and which is my sponsor going drop on her own part too.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2019
TonyyS:
Hey guyz I know this isnt the best place to ask this.. But please anyone can help? To get tier 2 visa, must my B.sc certificate be related to my job offer. Cuz mine may not be related but I have a job offer and the organization will be sponsoring. Eg. Having bsc in agric and getting a job offer in hospitality. Will it be fine?

☝ please does anyone have an idea?☝
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2019
[/quote]
Plz house, a friend of mine (UK Citizen by birth) wants to invite me over to UK to spend some time together. Plz how can she go about the application for invite?
Plz help a brother.
Thanks!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2019
Plz house, a friend of mine (UK Citizen by birth) wants to invite me over to UK to spend some time together. Plz how can she go about the application for invite?
Plz help a brother.
Thanks!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2019
Jobac:
Well done, Sir Justwise!
Abeg make una answer me ooo biko grin grin cool
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by favoredgal: 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2019
iv gotten my short term student visa...thanks

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by favoredgal: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2019
EasyMoney007:

The school sent am email saying they would send an invoice for school fees payment by August ending and that we are not to pay tuition fee till after visa is out. But I do have a receipt of payments done for registration to the institution.

The tuition is approximately 440k and I would be staying with my uncle for the 3weeks in UK so I won't be paying for accommodation. Do you think the 1m is ok?

I am considering getting a letter from a contribution or smtin to backup the 1.5m is that fine?

Do I need to still add my aunt as a second sponsor on my application?

Thanks.
Looking forward to reading from you soonest!
Up to you really...
my budget was 2,000 pounds. my visit is a week...my school fees is about 10m in total and i already paid a good part of it.

Just make sure all your documents are logical, that is what matters
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
Please for those that have pass through this how am I going to get back to this place? I saw a page like this before now but I can't find it anymore and I don't know how get back so that I can upload my documents

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by babs4all: 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2019
Dlaw6578:
Please for those that have pass through this how am I going to get back to this place? I saw a page like this before now but I can't find it anymore and I don't know how get back so that I can upload my documents

Go and click the link in your email. It should lead you back to this point after few processes
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2019
pufframmy:
share your timeline pls

Biometrics - 04 July 2019 (wife, son and I)
My UK Dispatch mail - 24 July 2019
My TLS collection email - 25 July 2019

Son's UK Dispatch mail - Today just some few minutes ago
Still waiting for wife's dispatch email

My son and I both got the application concluded in the email. I guess now if you are give they say 'concluded'

Profile: Traveled to UK in 2016, Portugal, Turkey, Nigeria, USA(visa will expire in 2023). Wife has never traveled before and son is just 4 months old
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by joyivro: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2019
justwise:

Congratulations!
Thanks please do you know how I can get cheap flights ticket is high o
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lovesavvi: 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2019
NanaOne1:

Biometrics - 04 July 2019 (wife, son and I)
My UK Dispatch mail - 24 July 2019
My TLS collection email - 25 July 2019

Son's UK Dispatch mail - Today just some few minutes ago
Still waiting for wife's dispatch email

My son and I both got the application concluded in the email. I guess now if you are give they say 'concluded'

Profile: Traveled to UK in 2016, Portugal, Turkey, Nigeria, USA(visa will expire in 2023). Wife has never traveled before and son is just 4 months old
pls which tls center u submitted your biometric

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (770)

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.