Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,082 members, 7,906,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ronald Kenneth Speaks At Aige Ltd. 2nd Career Day Programme In Port Harcourt. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ronald Kenneth Speaks At Aige Ltd. 2nd Career Day Programme In Port Harcourt. (291 Views)

Bodex Hungbo Spends Career Day With Princeton College Students / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronald Kenneth Speaks At Aige Ltd. 2nd Career Day Programme In Port Harcourt. by deRoniK(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Authur-Imperium Global Energy (AIGE) Ltd. on Staurday 8th June, 2019 organized a free CAREER DAY session for Fresh Graduates and Corp Members in Rivers State, Nigeria.

Ronald Kenneth (Africa's premier smartphone productivity coach) was present to deliver a lecture + practical demonstration on "SMARTPHONE PRODUCTIVITY"

Don't just shop for a smartphone.

Shop with purpose and be sure that you utilize the device in your hand to it's maximum!

So why do people shop for smartphones?

I will tell you..

1. Trend: Of course this is Nigeria and 80-90% of the time, people (esp. the elites) would want to get a smartphone because it's trending.

There are several smartphone types that are "prestigious" and give their users some form of class ���, so you'd have more people going for them to be perceived as being in some class

2. Price: For some, the more expensive it is, the better and for the rest, it doesn't have to be expensive na... Shuuuu... ���

3. Features: I'd discuss this in details in my subsequent posts but you must know that a lot of persons buy smartphones because of their:

a. Camera quality
b. RAM/ROM
c. Weight/sleekness e.t.c

4. Just for calls & texts ����

5. More complicated tasks ��� (My team members, students & interns can relate)

...anyway, no matter what your reason is for getting that smartphone in your hands, I pray thee to Utilize it ��������

PS

I just facilitated a training session at @aige_ltd and my focus was on "SMARTPHONE PRODUCTIVITY"

I have never seen a more receptive audience ���

The future of work is changing and it's necessary that you learn new skills and of course learn to be mobile savvy ��

Click this link �� /2348132718024

...connect with him and book your training session(s) [Cooperate or Private]��

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Free Training On Sage/peachtree Accounting & Excel / Please Help! What’s A Good Skill To Acquire? / How A Box Of Cereal And Acting Like A Cockroach Helped Airbnb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.