Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,668 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

"Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen (2133 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queens In Bikini Do The 'Faint Dance' By The Poolside / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
"Relationship is not marriage, Have multiple boyfriends" - Nigerian slay queen tells ladies as she calls men scum that all ladies should have more than one boyfriend to prove to the men that they are nothing, worthless and do not deserve to be treated nicely, you should have more than one boyfriend for different reasons, you're entitled to it, do it for your own benefit.

Cc

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

Watch video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/06/relationship-is-not-marriage-have.html

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Olalan(m): 7:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
An idiot spotted......

3 Likes

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
I agree with her. grin
How many men put their eggs in one basket when in a relationship or marriage grin grin.

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Preshy561(f): 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
True. Emeka for sub, tunde for food, Olaniyi for weavons and clothing.

Utilise your youthful age now that you still have the chance. smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by LeHMaR(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
If truly you came to tell females to have multiple boyfriend, then what's with the cleavage exposure??.. Just say you're looking for a man (customer), then move along... What's the fuss about??

3 Likes

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by emapraiz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2019
I HEAR THIS ONE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
look at them!our future wives

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2019
SmellySperm:
look at them!our future wives

Say ur future wife.....not our future wives...Are u mad..?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Kusherman: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
Relationship is not marriage and marriage is not relationship

This ho plus the remaining farm tools up there, may good guys like myself not fall into your snares.

5 Likes

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Abfinest007(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
this type will still be d one complain eir bf is cheating on her n she is also guide of d same act

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Budex40:

u no well

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by horlahwaley(m): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Budex40:

cheesy grin
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by faithfull18(f): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol, just see how the guys on here will come for her, like most of them don't do what she said.
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Deepfeel(m): 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:

And when all these guys finally slacks and expand the opening in between your thighs to a wide ditch, what will be left for the man who marries you? Just asking for a friend undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Preshy561(f): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

And when all these guys finally slacks and expand the opening in between your thighs to a wide ditch, what will be left for the man who marries you? Just asking for a friend undecided
Are you serious? Why should I sleep with someone that isn't married to me?

If I wanted to do that, I will do it cos of fun not cos of pay back, I didn't force you to pay those bills. You did it willingly.
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Funaki: 8:49pm On Jun 08, 2019
true, even football coaches have second team, as backup

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by FireKing: 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
I pity who no pity you...... Ashanti u no dey tire for runs..... All ur body don sag finish with that ur slack open waltery entrance like that of wey plane for dey land..... Hmmm yeye dey smell...upon all d boyfriends and man friends wey u get poverty still dey worry u...... I can see,d guy wey u think say go marry you Don BREAK UR HEART SCATTER.....Use the thing as u like na ur body u go MAGA...u go wound anyhow

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Deepfeel(m): 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:

Are you serious? Why should I sleep with someone that isn't married to me?

If I wanted to do that, I will do it cos of fun not cos of pay back, I didn't force you to pay those bills. You did it willingly.
Lol why will a guy give you something without expecting anything in return you are not his sister you know?

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Preshy561(f): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol why will a guy give you something without expecting anything in return you are not his sister you know?
His business.
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by sirusX(m): 8:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:

Oshey utilizer

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Deepfeel(m): 9:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:

His business.
So what exactly will you be doing involving yourself with multiple guys in the name of relationship?

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Fuqman(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
With all these STDs wey full everywhere.. Una business... e no concern me.

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by LeHMaR(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
Deepfeel:

So what exactly will you be doing involving yourself with multiple guys in the name of relationship?
Giving men the privilege to be dating a goddess I think.. wink
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Weyrey when sickness full everywhere

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:

Infections and abortions loading...
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Khaleell001(m): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:

If you think doing this makes women smart then it's just plain stupidity.
She is a public property that has no value.
A woman who is being used by multiple men will eventually get old, wrinkled,haggard and tired.
We men can keep on firing even in our nineties but a woman once she crosses fifty five, highest she starts turning deflated.

in the end women bear most of the brunt.

This isn't smart at all by one inch.

1 Like

Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
How can someone with brain give this kind of advice..? Chai wonders shall never end
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2019
Preshy561:

she is right you are right, I have always said it and created a thread about it that relationship is another form of prostitution.
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by frankkydee(m): 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
she is right you are right, I have always said it and created a thread about it that relationship is another form of prostitution.

What's wrong with deciding not to go into any relationship until you are fully ready for it? Must one have multiple partner in the name of relationship? undecided
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by Drshobz(m): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2019
mad people every where
Re: "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen by nuelsam: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2019
Aint your fault one bit........ Nah it aint........ I blame em dumb moafuckers in the guise of nice guys who spend a fortune on y'all hoes just to get in between your thighs........ I spend my money on my family,my real dawgs and the needy........ Yesterday, A gyal(hoe) asked me fii some cash and i bluntly refused........ Right in her presence i called my fam and said "fam, put on ur shit....... We ball tonight"........ Ur guess is as good as mine how her reaction was........ ........

(1) (Reply)

What Are MOST Nairaland Dudes Turning Into These Days? / Why I Want My Daughter To Be A Lesbian. / Help! I tire for naija girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.