Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,165 members, 7,919,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:13 PM

If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma (612 Views)

Throwback Video Of Basketmouth And His Wife Saying They Can Never Get Divorced / Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma by MhizMuna: 6:00am On Jun 09, 2019
Self-styled highest paid sex therapist in Nigeria, Hauwa Saidu Mohammed better known as Jaaruma, and Chief Executive Officer of Jaaruma Empire has given an insight on how to make a marriage work.

Posting a video of herself and her husband and how she serves him food, the northern Nigerian lady from the ghettos of Nyanya, from Billiri local government area of Gombe State, displays how she respects her husband.

“My name is Jaruma and I respect and honour my husband. I kneel to serve and feed him. Beauty does not keep a man, relationship or marriage only respect and honour from both sides keep a marriage, she wrote to accompany the video showing her on her knees to serve her husband.

https://www./2019/06/if-you-get-divorced-three-times-jaaruma.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma by Himmler: 6:11am On Jun 09, 2019
Busy making money
Re: If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma by iammo(m): 7:11am On Jun 09, 2019
tongue

who listens to a newly wed for marriage advise, its like asking a driver with learners permit , how to drive from Lagos to Maiduguri

1 Like

Re: If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma by itspzpics(m): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2019
This one too go get talk
Re: If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma by MhizMuna: 5:00am On Jun 10, 2019
itspzpics:
This one too go get talk
grin grin grin
Re: If You Get Divorced Three Times And Marry Again ,that’s Your Fault – Jaaruma by SURElee(f): 8:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Keep kneeling till your knee cap wears off.

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have An Undying Crush On Genevieve Nnaji’ – Nigerian Filmmaker, KC Muel / Jesus Christ Has Saved Me From Glamour And Glitz Lifestyle – Clarion Chukwurah / 5 Nigerian Celebrities Who Married Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.