Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,023 members, 7,919,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:11 AM

I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar (605 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Beverly Naya Was Bullied For Having Bad Eczema, Crooked Teeth, Lightbulb Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by Kingpunter: 6:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Days ago, actress, Halima Abubakar, uploaded a scene from an old movie on her Instagram page. In the caption, she indicated that she was 19 when she appeared in that particular film. Shortly afterwards, a follower commented that she was still dark-skinned in the movie and hadn’t started ‘bleaching’ her skin. On a humorous note, Abubakar replied that she didn’t have money to buy bleaching cream as of then.

About a week before that, another actress, Cossy Ojiakor, had labelled Abubakar a fake friend. Uche Ogbodo had uploaded a picture of herself with Halima and Uche Elendu, when Cossy made the comment. Cossy alleged that it was Abubakar’s ex-boyfriend that spread a rumour that she slept with a dog for money. Beyond those, Abubakar has usually been the target of cyber bullying, and many wonder how she bears it all.

In a recent interview, she said she had developed a thick skin to the online attacks. She stated, “I used to cry whenever I was bullied online, but now, I don’t allow them get to me. I am human like everybody else and we all have blood running through our veins. Anybody can say whatever they please; if I don’t feel like talking, I wouldn’t. Nobody has the capacity to make me feel bad.

https://www./2019/06/i-used-to-cry-whenever-i-was-bullied-online-actress-halima-abubakar.html

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 09, 2019
Try nairaland
The next thing is suicide

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by Folabifreeman(m): 6:31am On Jun 09, 2019
so we should fry akara now with this story

Re: I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by Onyi22(f): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2019
Eh ya, so sorry
Re: I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by CANlBUS(m): 6:54am On Jun 09, 2019
You ain't about to stop now bitch

1 Like

Re: I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by iammo(m): 7:06am On Jun 09, 2019
shocked

Then limit your Social media appearance to shore up some respect from your fans, or get married and start a family to gain some dignity

1 Like

Re: I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by sinaj(f): 7:08am On Jun 09, 2019
Cry baby.

Get a social media handler if you not emotionally strong
Re: I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by chiommy123(f): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2019
Some are not happy with themselves so they come online to make others sad so ignore them

1 Like

Re: I Used To Cry Whenever I Was Bullied Online – Halima Abubakar by Houseofglam7(f): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2019
You ain't gotta ne on social media if you don't wanna undecided

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Shows Off New Arm Tattoo / Mariah Carey Bottle Cap Challenge - She Opended Bottle Cap With Her Voice / Wizkid Shares Video With His Son After Jada's Domestic Violence Claim (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.